Do You Think Susan Will Ever Be Found?

Do You Think Susan Will Be Found?

• Yes

Votes: 287 58.6%
  • No

Votes: 203 41.4%

• Total voters
I can't help but think that JP burned Susan's body. IIRC the neighbour, Peterson made a comment about Josh's "severely wind burned" hands which he constantly applied with hand lotion. Maybe he used an accelerant.

I think the sniveler did a tidy job of disposing of her body :(

While we wait for Susan's remains to be found, probably years from now, Josh and his dad continue to implicate themselves with every shallow attempt they make to defame Susan. I think evidence will eventually point to both of them and that both will be charged.

Just read this on twitter and I'm not sure it's a search for Susan or not but didn't find local news of anyone else missing from Ogden. i can and have been wrong but here's the tweet. Take it for what it's worth. I hope it's a search for Susan but could be another missing woman. xoxo

kslcom KSL.com
BREAKING: Weber County search & rescue looking for missing Ogden woman at Pineview Reservoir. KSL crews on the way. More to come at ksl.com

http://twitter.com/#!/kslcom

There might be one. http://bit.ly/qBLmj2
Can I post that link ? It goes to the Chicago Tribune.

No I think it's another woman other than Susan.

"Local Stories
Eyewitness News Investigation
Tough Times Survival Bank Staying Safe
Statecraft: Government & Politics
Sunday Edition
BREAKING NEWS: DEPUTIES SEARCHING FOR MISSING WOMAN AT PINEVIEW RESERVOIR Search and rescue teams from the Weber County Sheriff's Office are searching an area near Pineview Reservoir for a woman reported missing out of Ogden. Dispatchers say the woman's car was located near the reservoir. KSL has a crew on the way. Stay with ksl.com, KSL TV and KSL Newsradio 102.7FM/1160AM for the latest updates.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=30

Sorry for the disruption but my heart goes out to this woman and family too. xoxo

If indeed an abandoned mine was used to hide Susan's body, then no, I don't believe she will be found...there are simply too many out in the desert areas and in too many varied locations. Many thousands of missing people are never found, unfortunately. Even now, with so many advanced resources (GPS, cell pings, etc.) LE seems so often to face stumbling blocks as criminals keep up with technology, learning to disable devices, etc...just as they have learned to wear gloves, wipe down prints, etc...

It becomes so disheartening when remains are found near an area where you know there is a missing person, and it turns out to be someone that wasn't even listed officially as missing...I hate to think how many bodies are out there, in our waterways and on or under land...

Many long years ago, when I was a teen, I used to write poetry. One poem I wrote started out:

Did you ever wonder
who is buried in your yard
beneath the ancient oak tree
where the ground is packed so hard

Okay, I was a lousy poet, but even way back then I knew things just weren't right.

Will Susan be found? I'm not sure, but I have a lot more hope now than I did a few months ago.

Yes she will be found,,now that SP has been arrested-who is going to crack first-SP OR JP?

Yes she will be found,,now that SP has been arrested-who is going to crack first-SP OR JP?

JP seems like the weakest link. If he acted alone, he may cave to save dear old dad...

I just wonder if the young daughter living with SP will have a come to jesus moment and turn. I have to think she has been living under a spell of the twisted male dominance in the family and this arrest may be what shakes her awake into reality. Perhaps she doesn't know exactly what happened, but by living with Josh, SP and the kids.. she must have picked up much information that she has chosen to be in denial about. She may be a wealth of information if she ever surfaces from the illusion she has been living under.
I am not sure they will ever find Susan. If the evidence at the lab proves negative, I have to wonder if they ever will know where he put her. Josh will never tell. I believe he would take the suicide route first. He is completely a spineless woman hater. To the end.

I think JP did an incredible job hiding Susan's remains. Every time a body is found in the general area I hold onto hope that it will be Susan, sadly not yet...not giving up hope but greatly frustrated.

I think JP did an incredible job hiding Susan's remains. Every time a body is found in the general area I hold onto hope that it will be Susan, sadly not yet...not giving up hope but greatly frustrated.

You're certainly not alone --thousand's of us are frustrated and mark each day until something vital and news-breaking happens.

I will commend WVPD now for their diligence in trying to solve this case, but we must admit that the beginning of the case had numerous errors of judgment that left us where we are today. I sincerely wish that they had tracked Josh during those first few critical days. I sincerely wish that they had requested copies of the video surveillance in the area sooner. I sincerely wish that Susan had a proper burial today.

As diphi so eloquently stated: Josh: Where is she?

Chances just greatly diminished...

I hope now that Susan is with her boys, that she manages to light the way so that she can be laid to rest with them. I hope for her parent's sakes that she can be found.

I'm also hoping now that Josh doesn't need his civil rights to defend himself in a court case, the law will allow LE to look everywhere they couldn't before.

I haven't followed this case as closely as some others, so I don't know exactly what they've gotten and what they have been denied, but it has to be easier now, right?

Do any of those rights follow him after death? Would his lawyer even bother trying to protect him now? I don't really know how this works.

Hoping against hope that this might actually help them find Susan so she can be laid to rest. I don't believe for a moment that Josh told anyone. He wouldn't want her to have the honor of being laid to rest with her sons, and in his deluded mind he probably thought he would be.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nobsnurse99
Back