Do you think this case will ever be solved?

Tober said:
Laurence Smith's book should be out soon. I'm always hopeful that with each surge of interest in the case, the probability that it will be solved increases just a little more. That would take some heavy-handed, aggressive action, though. Nothing timid would cut it. Personally, I'd like to see a forensic scientist who is also a deductive criminal profiler, such as Brent Turvey, examine the case and issue his findings.
Tober, thanks for that info. It was due out December 25th, but do you have a date. I heard July.

Solace said:
Tober, thanks for that info. It was due out December 25th, but do you have a date. I heard July.
No specific date yet, just sometime in late spring.

Tober said:
Laurence Smith's book should be out soon. I'm always hopeful that with each surge of interest in the case, the probability that it will be solved increases just a little more. That would take some heavy-handed, aggressive action, though. Nothing timid would cut it. Personally, I'd like to see a forensic scientist who is also a deductive criminal profiler, such as Brent Turvey, examine the case and issue his findings.
Tober, I would too, but with the evidence they have in this case, I really think it will take a confession, because too much was tampered with and destroyed in the first few hours and days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back