Does D.A.V.I.D log queries? => ZFG plate look-up 6/17?

At least one OSCO Deputy, Tony Rusciano, was willing to risk and lose his job vs. exposing communication with Casey. And Casey certainly had plenty in her circle that had/have connections within local LE.

So, if Casey needed a plate look-up after she set her sights on ZFG, she likely had someone she could turn to for help to run D.A.V.I.D. or other query to get the essential info.

Does D.A.V.I.D. keep a log on queries? Queries on ZFG plates ~6/17 would be telling.

You know Bond, I actually re-read his statement to LE today. From the initial point of lying about knowing her to the continued stuttering ang getting caught blind-sided on several occasions in the interview, I believe he has more involvement than what he's telling.

Her cop friend was still on a probationary period and that's why I don't think he ran a license search. Of course he sounds like a very reckless guy so anything's possible. It's a very interesting question, though.

That's why his employer was able to fire him so easily. He was still not an *official* hire and didn't have the same type of union protection as more seasoned employees.

I wouldn't be completely shocked if he wasn't some type of after-the-fact accomplice, though. His character isn't exactly stellar.

If he was a patrol officer, it's easy enough for him to call in a tag number to dispatch and ask for any NCIC hits or activity.

One fine example, I don't know about ALL PDs but one in particular... First hand experience of seeing this happen in person and heard over scanner numerous times..

LE calls into dispatch:
Tag # *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* "print and hold please"

This means he's calling in a tag number and wants the results printed and placed in his mailbox instead of calling out the results over the radio. They can do this about any suspicious activity without having pulled the vehicle over.

My guess is it would be a good idea for LE to search those dispatch logs. But.. I would almost bet that has already been checked into since Casey has already brought 3 cops down to her level.

Sketch ?

she look likawoman! sigh.... reminds me of mad tv!

She will jsut have to wait until they find a ZFG they can lay the blame on then she can get a good enough look at her for the sketch artist!

Cranes Landing Apartment Complex- 3440 N Goldenrod Rd -Winter Park, FL 32792 -407-671-5**5

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1642654/Crisp-Matthew---Statement

He did show TonE but NOT Casey- the apartment onJune 19. He followed the rules.

But they both had shown up that day, my guess she waited in the waiting room or the car. Unless they drove seperate? But we do not know anything further than them both showing up and her not having her ID. I guess that is because she left her purse in the abandoned car on June 17th?

This is another person that has seen ehr drive Tony's jeep also apparently. (another day that he mentions seeing her.)

You know Bond, I actually re-read his statement to LE today. From the initial point of lying about knowing her to the continued stuttering ang getting caught blind-sided on several occasions in the interview, I believe he has more involvement than what he's telling.

I was reading AH's text messages from Casey and I notice that she references hanging out with AR as late as MAY. I'm still looking to see when it was she last hung out with him.

I moved to a new condo this past May and I spent several weeks prior to my move in date visiting several apartment/condo communities. While visiting - I was required to fill out a "visitor form." The sales person would then either record my dl # and/or make a copy of it.

There were also plenty of moments for me to look around while the salesperson would look at her computer screen for availability/pricing as well as gathering pamphlet information for me to take home.

My point in the matter is this - There was enough time for KC to let her eyes roam on the salesperson's desk just during the the initial conversation. Let's see - the salesperson would want to be congenial about the fact that KC could not view the apartment because she did not bring her license (let's remember every new rental for these folks is their bread and butter). So, I am sure that he/she offered KC a beverage and ask her to be comfortable while he/she took Tony to view the apartment. KC being left alone had ample time to gather the information about any visitor card that may be in view. We have all seen the visitor card information in the document drop and know there is enough detailed information for KC to be able to create her "nanny."

JMO ..... =)

It could be as simple as KC sitting in the Leasing Office and listening to ZG tell her name/number/license plate info to the Leasing Officer while they filled out her information and discussed what size apt she was looking for. Typically the leasing offices are wide open, not private offices with closed doors, you can hear everything.
KC could've been sitting on the couch listening, jotting down this info on a piece of paper... OR... perhaps ZG filled out an application at the Cranes apts, and while sitting there unattended, the application just happened to jump into KC's purse. (Maybe on this application, it asks you what other apartment communities you've visited also?)

At least one OSCO Deputy, Tony Rusciano, was willing to risk and lose his job vs. exposing communication with Casey. And Casey certainly had plenty in her circle that had/have connections within local LE.

So, if Casey needed a plate look-up after she set her sights on ZFG, she likely had someone she could turn to for help to run D.A.V.I.D. or other query to get the essential info.

Does D.A.V.I.D. keep a log on queries? Queries on ZFG plates ~6/17 would be telling.

Looks like this thread took on a life of it's own...

It could be as simple as KC sitting in the Leasing Office and listening to ZG tell her name/number/license plate info to the Leasing Officer while they filled out her information and discussed what size apt she was looking for. Typically the leasing offices are wide open, not private offices with closed doors, you can hear everything.
KC could've been sitting on the couch listening, jotting down this info on a piece of paper... OR... perhaps ZG filled out an application at the Cranes apts, and while sitting there unattended, the application just happened to jump into KC's purse. (Maybe on this application, it asks you what other apartment communities you've visited also?)

i think this is very plausible...yet the fact that she mentioned 'zanni' to people way before this event is just baffling. she couldn't have just lucked out at the time and found someone she could logically call zanni...could she???

this case makes my head, heart, and soul hurt sometimes.:banghead:

wow, you're right, liltigress. sorry bond...jamesbond.

LOL.. I was reading it and saw it shape shifting. I'm very interested in other's opinion if any of the officers at Casey's slumber party had done any DL or tag checks.

I don't know what information LE can pull up with a tag check, but I'm doubting it would name relatives? Maybe an address to start an on-line search with, though.

Cranes Landing Apartment Complex- 3440 N Goldenrod Rd -Winter Park, FL 32792 -407-671-5**5

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1642654/Crisp-Matthew---Statement

He did show TonE but NOT Casey- the apartment onJune 19. He followed the rules.

Where did Casey wait while they went to the apartment? Did he leave her in the office where she was able to look at the other cards that were filled out?

I moved to a new condo this past May and I spent several weeks prior to my move in date visiting several apartment/condo communities. While visiting - I was required to fill out a "visitor form." The sales person would then either record my dl # and/or make a copy of it.

There were also plenty of moments for me to look around while the salesperson would look at her computer screen for availability/pricing as well as gathering pamphlet information for me to take home.

My point in the matter is this - There was enough time for KC to let her eyes roam on the salesperson's desk just during the the initial conversation. Let's see - the salesperson would want to be congenial about the fact that KC could not view the apartment because she did not bring her license (let's remember every new rental for these folks is their bread and butter). So, I am sure that he/she offered KC a beverage and ask her to be comfortable while he/she took Tony to view the apartment. KC being left alone had ample time to gather the information about any visitor card that may be in view. We have all seen the visitor card information in the document drop and know there is enough detailed information for KC to be able to create her "nanny."

JMO ..... =)

But why use somebody as a scapegoat that you know doesn't live there and then deny that she's the ZG ? Then there's the fact that ZG was there the day after Caylee was last seen so if she was thinking about it then, why didn't she start dropping ZG's name instead of continuing to us Zani ?
This case drives me crazy!!! A very short trip.

I live in a small town and I am a chronic insomniac and sometimes end up going uptown late at night. So every time I get a new vehicle my plates get run at least once, when I go uptown at night. I don't get stopped, but my tags are run.

Yes, LE standard answer is that they cannot do it except for an offical reason and that is policy. But they are the ones who determine the reason. Suspicious activity, aborted traffic stops, wrong place wrong time, all are official reasons for running a plate.

I live in a small town and I am a chronic insomniac and sometimes end up going uptown late at night. So every time I get a new vehicle my plates get run at least once, when I go uptown at night. I don't get stopped, but my tags are run.

Yes, LE standard answer is that they cannot do it except for an offical reason and that is policy. But they are the ones who determine the reason. Suspicious activity, aborted traffic stops, wrong place wrong time, all are official reasons for running a plate.

I don't think LE even has to tell the dispatcher or whoever does it why they want it. I remember years ago, my then sis-in-law could run tag #'s on whoever she wanted, I know because once she utilized this service for me.

I don't think LE even has to tell the dispatcher or whoever does it why they want it. I remember years ago, my then sis-in-law could run tag #'s on whoever she wanted, I know because once she utilized this service for me.

Likely many ways into the system. That's why I was curious if a log was kept so that it could be audited. I mean...LE could run a query to see if ZFG's plate had been run in '08 in a couple minutes have an answer if there was an accomplice inside. I'm jus' sayin...good to know they can audit it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back