Does D.A.V.I.D log queries? => ZFG plate look-up 6/17?

IIRC, in an interview, ZG was asked how she thought KC had gotten her name and info. ZG stated that she thinks KC got the info from her Sawgrass form because she only filled out the name of her youngest two children on the form even though she also has two older children which she didn't list on the apartment form.

While Casey may have asked a friendly LE guy to look up a tag number, it seems she must have gotten at least some of the ZG info from the apartment form (youngest children's names). Also, I wouldn't think driver's license info would include children's names.

I'm curious to know where this info is from.

In the Universal interview - the 2nd interview that Casey gave LE - she says that ZG has no children and has 2 roommates. She gives the names of the roommates (names escape me right now) but I do recall that these are not the same names as the real ZG's children. Or am I mistaken?

I'm curious to know where this info is from.

In the Universal interview - the 2nd interview that Casey gave LE - she says that ZG has no children and has 2 roommates. She gives the names of the roommates (names escape me right now) but I do recall that these are not the same names as the real ZG's children. Or am I mistaken?

Nope. You're not mistaken. She gave the names of the room-mates and said that ZG did not have children.

Where did Casey wait while they went to the apartment? Did he leave her in the office where she was able to look at the other cards that were filled out?

I thought in the beginning of this case, there was some info on WS that "Annie" worked at Sawgrass?? Or one of her "girlfriends" worked there. Can't remember who - thought it was Annie....

I don't know but I just had a thought - am thinking something really simple happened. Perhaps Zenaida dropped something out of her purse with her name on it? Like for instance a business card... does anyone know is she provides services on the side (such as cooking, cleaning, maybe "Avon" rep or telemarketing job etc). She could have dropped the card as she was walking to/from the preview apartment, or left it at the leasing office, or posted on a bulletin board somewhere. OR even if some piece of mail fell off her bag with her name on it. Honestly I feel that running searches on a vechicle tag database seem complicated and I am not sure that KC would be that smart to go to that extent.

When channel 6 originally did the interview with "the real Zenaida" and it was huge breaking news, they mentioned several times that her driver's license had been lost/stolen a few weeks before she looked at the apartments and she had to get a new one. I only heard this on the live TV, and couldn't find any substantiating written evidence...but That would explain some of the info. In FL, with a DL #, you can look up a tag # by just pretending you are going to renew your tag online then cancelling the transaction. If you have a tag # there are other ways to look up stuff like tickets received, addresses, court cases, etc. She probably wouldn't have been able to find out anything about children - thus the "no children" part of her story...? JM2C...

But why use somebody as a scapegoat that you know doesn't live there and then deny that she's the ZG ? Then there's the fact that ZG was there the day after Caylee was last seen so if she was thinking about it then, why didn't she start dropping ZG's name instead of continuing to us Zani ?
This case drives me crazy!!! A very short trip.

The whole Zani/Zenaida thing really is baffling. What we know:

1. The real Zenaida Gonzales that looked at the Sawgrass apt. doesn't know Casey or Caylee from Adam. She has never been a nanny... she's a cleaning lady.
2. Casey has been referencing a "Zani the nanny" for years.. the first reference, I believe, was made to Jessie Grund and his dad. No one has ever seen Zani the nanny, and in the past it never raised a red flag enough for anyone to check it out (including the grandparents, which is beyond weird to me).
3. Ricardo Morales says Casey used to mention a "Zenita" as Caylee's babysitter, and this was sometime in late 2007 I believe.

I thought in the beginning of this case, there was some info on WS that "Annie" worked at Sawgrass?? Or one of her "girlfriends" worked there. Can't remember who - thought it was Annie....

Annie lived with Dante at Sawgrass.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back