Does George have violent tendencies?

I can't claim GA is a violent man anymore than anyone else here, since I don't know him. He was provoked. The protesters are asking for it, trying to get reactions from this family. They should be happy now. Poor lady was so shaken up over it she had to pay a visit to Nancy Grace. I'm not a violent person, but I know I have it in me if circumstances call for it.

Don't get me wrong though, not feeling all too empathetic towards that family these days.

...and whoever it was jumping on the spelling/typo mistake. As if.

Lee took that hammer out of GA's hand for a reason. I'm guessing he knows if GA has a temper or not
IMO, he probably took it out of his hand because he knew that people all over the world would be discussing for days whether or not he was threatening people with it, as has been debated all over this board for post after post after post, (quite a few of which were mine). :)

Ok if the protester was asking for it ,, then what did his father do to deserve getting thrown around?

I am not ready to accept as fact that this little old lady was aking for it. No one here knows the whole story of Georges father going through the window. Why don't you go ask George and post his answer. I am curious as well. TIA

So this gives them the right to assult anyone they please? OMG, I can see it now. Fights in every street and it's ok cuz they just hit their breaking point. Murderers get off an run free. There's a reason we have laws and an ex LE person should know that simple law as they deal with assaults on a daily basis.

I have had many breaking points in my life and I have NEVER hit anyone in my life. Many people go through life without ever striking another person. It's called self-control, or responsibility for one's own actions. The George clearly does not have this concept.
you are totally missing what i am saying .. if the protesters dont want to be assaulted then stay away .. its obvious he has a temper problem who the hell wouldnt in this circumstance .. the rochas were not being treated like they are . and no it does NOT give GA the right .. im NOT saying he has the right .. im saying you go into a dangerous situation with people that may have harmed a 2 year old girl .. your gonna get hurt if you push them . they need to stay away from the anthonys and they need to do things to HELP this isnt helping its making people snap on ALL sides .. what productivity can come of this ? he isnt gonna snap and turn casey in .. he is gonna take it out on the people he sees as a threat to his family and home and im sorry i DONT think he harmed his granddaughter .

I don't agree with you at all. George has no long history of violence.....in fact, quite the opposite. I think he is a man who is desperately trying to have faith in his daughter, despite incredible odds, simply because the truth is too hard for him to bear. That desperation, the fear it is holding at bay, is wearing him thinner than any human should be worn. And then on TOP of that, he is dealing with people screaching at him and at his wife around the clock. He is dealing with news cameras flashing lights in his windows and eyes everytime he walks out the door. He has strangers---some of whom are obviously completely unbalanced---walking around his yard, blocking the roadway, going through his garbage, etc.

He shouldn't push people, that is true. And he shouldn't have access to a gun right now because the circumstances he's dealing with have surely caused mental instability. But people need to realize they aren't helping to find Caylee by hanging out in this family's front yard. What they ARE doing is adding hurt to hurt to hurt to hurt. It may be shame on him for pushing, but SHAME on those screaming out hurtful things and trying to hide their hatefulness behind a very thin veneer of "I'm trying to find Caylee."

Do you have a history of George's career behaviors? He's ex LE. That means he should have training in anger management. Goes with the job. It's obvious he has none. He continues to post no tresspassing signs on areas that are not his property and that he has been told to remove.

Anthonys are just "special people" who can't be judged by human standards in their opinion.

So this gives them the right to assult anyone they please? OMG, I can see it now. Fights in every street and it's ok cuz they just hit their breaking point. Murderers get off an run free. There's a reason we have laws and an ex LE person should know that simple law as they deal with assaults on a daily basis.

I have had many breaking points in my life and I have NEVER hit anyone in my life. Many people go through life without ever striking another person. It's called self-control, or responsibility for one's own actions. The George clearly does not have this concept.

By the way, it's Murderers get off and run free. Not "Murderers get off an run free."

I think we can all agree that this situation is like a pressure cooker. I cannot even imagine the tension in that household. I can understand how GA might explode. IMHO there is a man who has a short fuse dealing with an immense amount of stress. I think the protestors who are screaming should be arrested for disturbing the peace, but I also think GA should be held accountable for putting his hands on someone. The whole thing is like a ticking time bomb!

you are totally missing what i am saying .. if the protesters dont want to be assaulted then stay away .. its obvious he has a temper problem who the hell wouldnt in this circumstance .. the rochas were not being treated like they are . and no it does NOT give GA the right .. im NOT saying he has the right .. im saying you go into a dangerous situation with people that may have harmed a 2 year old girl .. your gonna get hurt if you push them . they need to stay away from the anthonys and they need to do things to HELP this isnt helping its making people snap on ALL sides .. what productivity can come of this ? he isnt gonna snap and turn casey in .. he is gonna take it out on the people he sees as a threat to his family and home

So we suspend our rights of free speech because they are under stress. The Ramseys had a cloud of suspicion over their heads and still do from what I've read. They never threatened anyone. The Rochas also didn't ACT like this family does. That's why no one bothered them. They only spoke to the press at press conferences. They didn't jump in front of every camera they saw or change their stories everytime some new information came out. They NEVER told anyone to get off their azzes to look for their daughter and grandson. They did, however, search themselves. The Rochas never screamed at the media. So, as far as I can see, the Rochas did EVERYTHING differeently than this trainwreck of a family has done. If the Anthonys were capable of any honesty, they might look inward for some of their problems as they have created most of them themselves.

George appears to have rage simmering just below the surface. It is like a pressure cooker, and periodically he lets off some of the steam. IMO, there is just too much pressure and he will crack if it keeps building.

It may be shame on him for pushing, but SHAME on those screaming out hurtful things and trying to hide their hatefulness behind a very thin veneer of "I'm trying to find Caylee."
I respect this post very much. I would implore the people that are standing in front of the Anthonys home to really look deep within themselves and ask themselves why they're really there at this point. I bet if they all got back to their original intention, to do something to help Caylee, they'd realize that this probably isn't the way to do it. And you know, I hesitated saying this because I'm sure it's going to be met with some harsh criticism but honestly, I don't think that Caylee would want her grandparents to be treated this way. She really seemed to love them and they really seemed to love her too. How about we treat those people the way Caylee would have treated them? That would be an incredible way to honor that precious little girl.

So we suspend our rights of free speech because they are under stress. The Ramseys had a cloud of suspicion over their heads and still do from what I've read. They never threatened anyone. The Rochas also didn't ACT like this family does. That's why no one bothered them. They only spoke to the press at press conferences. They didn't jump in front of every camera they saw or change their stories everytime some new information came out. They NEVER told anyone to get off their azzes to look for their daughter and grandson. They did, however, search themselves. The Rochas never screamed at the media. So, as far as I can see, the Rochas did EVERYTHING differeently than this trainwreck of a family has done. If the Anthonys were capable of any honesty, they might look inward for some of their problems as they have created most of them themselves.
im not going to argue with you .. you win ok ? it just seems like you attack every post i have been making in here .correcting my spelling was uncalled for ..i have done nothing to you

I heard about this "shove" for a few days on here before actually seeing it last night on NG. To me, that was hardly a shove. GA held the woman's shoulders and walked her back to the street. Yes, he was upset, but I think it's understandable. I can't believe she is suing him or that NG was actually interviewing her and asking her several questions about the case, legitimizing her behavior and opinions without even knowing her.

The protesters claim to care about Caylee, and they probably do, but their taunting and jeering and the horrible things they're saying to George and Cindy, along with their disregard for what they're putting the neighbors through shows a lack of compassion for others.

I respect this post very much. I would implore the people that are standing in front of the Anthonys home to really look deep within themselves and ask them why they're really there at this point. I bet if they all got back to their original intention, to do something to help Caylee, they'd realize that this probably isn't the way to do it. And you know, I hesitated saying this because I'm sure it's going to be met with some harsh criticism but honestly, I don't think that Caylee would want her grandparents to be treated this way. She really seemed to love them and they really seemed to love her too. How about we treat those people the way Caylee would have treated them? That would be an incredible way to honor that precious little girl.
I think Caylee would wonder why her grandparents that she thinks loved her are not out there looking for her instead of defending someone who most likely had something to do with her demise.

"Grandma, why are you not looking for me? Why do you expect strangers to do what you will not?

Very true. That still doesn't mean that all of this is the right thing to do.

Yet you defend people who are doing NOTHING to help find their granddaughter. This has turned into being "all about Casey" and "nothing about Caylee."

Sometimes they are asked to retire. IMHO.
I agree but with all that's come out surrounding this case, I'm sure we would have heard by now if George had a "history" with the department. Perhaps it's still to come out but so far, there's nothing to lead me to believe as such.

I heard about this "shove" for a few days on here before actually seeing it last night on NG. To me, that was hardly a shove. GA held the woman's shoulders and walked her back to the street. Yes, he was upset, but I think it's understandable. I can't believe she is suing him or that NG was actually interviewing her and asking her several questions about the case, legitimizing her behavior and opinions without even knowing her.

The protesters claim to care about Caylee, and they probably do, but their taunting and jeering and the horrible things they're saying to George and Cindy, along with their disregard for what they're putting the neighbors through shows a lack of compassion for others.

I agree with you completely!

Do you have a history of George's career behaviors? He's ex LE. That means he should have training in anger management. Goes with the job. It's obvious he has none. He continues to post no tresspassing signs on areas that are not his property and that he has been told to remove.

Anthonys are just "special people" who can't be judged by human standards in their opinion.
Again, we can hardly judge George's temperament from this horrific situation. Does anyone here think that they would behave in this circumstance exactly the way they'd behave on a normal day? Not a chance that I would.

Regarding the no trespassing signs, I view that as his attempt to try to keep people back from the house. Between that and the "snapping" that everyone says he's doing, it's clear to see that he has possibly reached his breaking point. It's a warning. If he were to snap and do something outrageous, no one can say that there wasn't a warning. I think it's time for people to back off. This is going nowhere good, IMO.

Very true. That still doesn't mean that all of this is the right thing to do.

It does not mean it is the wrong thing to do either. So now where do we go? If I was a protester I would try to conduct myself with a bit more dignity and class. I would not stand with the screamers. My sign would say what was on my mind but not be inflammatory. I would not bring my children because children do not need to know that people like the Anthonys exist. I may even ask George if I can buy him a drink-from whiskey to chocolate milk.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back