Does George have violent tendencies?

George: I re-watched the bond hearing this morning. That George seems like a different man from the one we see today. Hope he has seen a dr. foor anxiety and blood pressure problems.

kgeaux - I'm standing up and applauding you right now, because THAT was a wonderful post, and I cannot believe that I'm not seeing the majority of this forum reflecting the same feelings.

I can see how the protesters can be extremely annoying and push Georges buttons but what about him pushing his own Dad threw a plate glass window...Didnt we hear that early on? And furthermore..why is George no longer LE? He PREFERS to work part time as security guard and struggle for money?
Maybe this has already been addressed and I missed it somewhere..if so sorry for the repeat.

kgeaux - I'm standing up and applauding you right now, because THAT was a wonderful post, and I cannot believe that I'm not seeing the majority of this forum reflecting the same feelings.
i have said pretty much the same thing over and over in this forum so i agree with that post as well . its awesome

I do believe that he has some anger issues but who wouldn't at this point in their life. I honestly feel sorry for him. I feel that he is caught between a rock and hard place. I feel like he knows what has become of his granddaughter but to tell it would mean to give his daughter up. He is silently grieving about that little angel. He is also boiling to a point because he has probably started to hate Casey but she is still his daughter. Before long something will happen. I am only hoping that that anger comes out at the evil devil named Casey.

George: I re-watched the bond hearing this morning. That George seems like a different man from the one we see today. Hope he has seen a dr. foor anxiety and blood pressure problems.
It's like watching a fellow human being fall apart right in front of our eyes. I find it tremendously sad. You can see how this situation is getting to him.

I can see how the protesters can be extremely annoying and push Georges buttons but what about him pushing his own Dad threw a plate glass window...Didnt we hear that early on? And furthermore..why is George no longer LE? He PREFERS to work part time as security guard and struggle for money?
Maybe this has already been addressed and I missed it somewhere..if so sorry for the repeat.
But protestors annoying him & pushing his buttons has nothing at all to do with the other things you mentioned & implied ... whether or not they're true.

I do believe that he has some anger issues but who wouldn't at this point in their life. I honestly feel sorry for him. I feel that he is caught between a rock and hard place. I feel like he knows what has become of his granddaughter but to tell it would mean to give his daughter up. He is silently grieving about that little angel. He is also boiling to a point because he has probably started to hate Casey but she is still his daughter. Before long something will happen. I am only hoping that that anger comes out at the evil devil named Casey.
This is SO true ... the conflict of emotions inside of him must be unbearable. No wonder his emotions are on the surface!

And what right do these vigilantes have to be trespassing onto the Anthony property and heckling them from outside their home? They have no 'right' to do that, just as George has no 'right' to touch them. However, calling him dangerous, unstable and claiming he should be locked up in jail is quite a stretch. And as for being able to carry a gun, don't many individuals in America do so too? That doesn't equate to him being a murderer, or a potential murderer.

There is nothing peaceful about some of these crazies that are protesting!

I felt bad for C when I saw that lady was screaming in her face.

C & G need to get their adult children OUT of their house. Maybe then they can work through their grief like they NEED to.

If C & G were the ones taking that "little vaca" like kc did with Caylee,that little angel would NOT be missing!

I felt bad for C when I saw that lady was screaming in her face.
And even when you can hear Cindy's agitation and you can tell by the way she's breathing while she's talking that her adrenaline is pumping, she remains articulated and her train of thought remains focused. I think that she's been holding it together remarkably well. And I'm sure that there are people that are criticizing her for NOT lashing out. I think that, for some people, Cindy & George are damned if they do and damned if they don't. I'd rather err on the side of compassion and change my mind once I have concrete reason to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back