Dominic Casey: Motion to Strike Notice of Deposition & Motion for Protective Order#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of a parent asking teenager where they were that day. The teenager may say Johnny and he stopped at Johnny's house to pick up some stuff they needed for their homework project, to explain why he is an hour and half late. That may be true, only he forgot to mention that on the way to Johnny's they stopped in the park and smoked a couple of joints.

When Mr. Casey was asked who he was speaking to on the phone that day ...he answered his ill daughter, and stopped there. Later he changed that to add Genny. Oh my. Red flag. He told LE he was going to those woods to verify if that was a place Casey may have hung out as a teen....this is an unpaid PI, supposedly searching for a Zanny the Nanny...what would where Casey partied six years ago, before the baby was born, have to do with the price of tea in China? He told Mr. Hoover Caylee is dead and they were going to get her. First Dom said it was a tip, then a vision. By the way, mom , pop and Dom called in every wild tip from Mars they were given...but not the one that indicated the baby was dead and detailed the location of the body!!!!!! LE and the FBI spent likley hundreds of thousands of dollars searching down all these tips, all across the country, month after month after month. so why was this tip not called in by Dom? There is no innocuous explanation. Then Geraldo says Mr. Casey was sent to those woods with maps and graphs while Brad is on the show ( and this is important....Brad does not correct him ). He said he had no idea that Hoover was taping him. He can be clearly heard on the tape directing Mr. Hoover. Dom has said over and over again Hoover did not work for him. Later Brad claims that Hoover did work for Dom.. Are we detecting a pattern yet? My very favorite, hands down is.....mom and pop feign shock and claim they had no idea Dom went to those woods, the trouble is...Brad goes on Geraldo stating the tape belongs to them, it is part of THEIR INVESTIGATION. Moreover, Cindy states in front of two detectives that she had already sent someone to those woods in November...guess what month Dom was there. Are we there yet? Mr. Casey has stalled and delayed and fought in court for over a year now to avoid testifying. Yes....we have arrived.

Like the teenager and the walk home, Dom and Genny released a redacted short record from one day. That will hardly suffice.
This is the problem we have with seeing a release of Dom and Ginny's records from that day only.
1. We know they spoke on many other days than just the search day.
2. Dom had more than one phone he was using while in those woods.
3. Dom talked to others that then talked to Genny so we have questions about the nature of those conversations and relationships.
4. Genny is said to have been sent or given some items of Caylee's , we need to know the circumstances surrounding that, and see any and all correspondence.

There is such a thing as lying by omission. If you do not believe me...ask the federal officer what they would call Cindy giving the wrong hair brush for Caylee.

Have faith my friends. Mrs. Drane -Burdick wasted no time educating ( or as Mr. Dill would say..."edifying" ) Mr. Casey about what she expects when she has the court reporter swear him in. The same will be true with what's her name with the magic visions. What is that old Abe Lincoln saying..."You can fool some of the people...some of the time....but you cannot fool all of the people, all the time". The jig is up.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14HGg7krwkY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYweJpl7lwo

Dom also claims he just coincidentally receives a call from GL while on his way to check out Kio's story, and that coincidence "freaks him out". He forgets to mention that GL called his office at 6 something that morning and then called his cellphone. Forgets to mention he has talked to her previously. Forgets to mention GL has been involved with the family since the previous August.

The phone records indicate Dom actually talked to GL that morning before he ever left his house. Another "mistruth". If he was there just on GL's direction, and truly believed in the magical psychic story, why not just say so from the beginning. Nope, he was being deceptive from the get-go and then tried everything in his power to avoid being questioned about it. I think you are right -- the jig is up.

What??????? Link me please? I don't think I have seen a "scary performance" that didn't involve a green sweater either.

-------------------
HI, I dont know how to do links. I can guide you (LOL).Go to thread 17.It has a picture of CA.on a utube tape.go to that tape,on the side bar are a list of tapes.at the bottom of list it says see all tapes.scroll down the list. it is listed as scary tape ~ Nancy G.. open it.I hope you can see it,no need to watch CA...

P.S. go in through 2nd tape..

-------------------
HI, I dont know how to do links. I can guide you (LOL).Go to thread 17.It has a picture of CA.on a utube tape.go to that tape,on the side bar are a list of tapes.at the bottom of list it says see all tapes.scroll down the list. it is listed as scary tape ~ Nancy G.. open it.I hope you can see it,no need to watch CA...

HELP! Thread 17 of what, where?

I think the poster Nore meant page 17 of this thread. Somewhere in the middle of the page, if that helps.

Saw it on youtube by searching "a scary performance", but after watching, I don't feel comfortable posting the video here at WS.

-----------
I'm sorry,guess it is page 17 of this thread.We are now on page 19.It is an interesting read.

Ps.Thanks Bogeygal.I was at work and couldn't post sooner.It is a Read!!!!I forgot who posted the tape.

The World According said:
Then Geraldo says Mr. Casey was sent to those woods with maps and graphs while Brad is on the show ( and this is important....Brad does not correct him )

That's the first I've heard that. Wow! Can you link that video?

That's the first I've heard that. Wow! Can you link that video?

Hi Reagan: Three minute mark [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA[/ame]

It is quite a revelation, I agree.....WOW!!
Brad going on Geraldo has been a disaster for Casey's case, imo. Check this little gem out. Brad: "Certainly she cannot testify", speaking of Casey. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oGQ1-otlD0[/ame] News flash: Brad...the state may very well wanna pitch that ball. Get ready.

Thank you for that video link The World According (for all your video links!) :)

DC claims he was hired to investigate the kidnapping/disappearance of Caylee Anthony, not look for a dead child. IIRC in his statement to LE he uses that fact to make a point to LE when being questioned about his role in this case. Here we have BC saying DC was hired to look for Caylee "dead or alive."

Cindy was outraged that LE had "given up on finding a live Caylee", she said this in public many times. Cindy made it clear to the public that she wanted LE to follow up on all the tips that were coming in where people had spotted Caylee and claimed the LE was not doing so. Cindy was adamant that Caylee was alive and LE was not doing their job.

So, in public Cindy is screaming that LE is just trying to frame her daughter, they won't follow up on the leads that say Caylee is alive. She gets mad at TM for wanting to declare Caylee dead. If you were on Cindy's side you would say that she was fighting to find her granddaughter alive. But, behind the scenes she is looking for a dead Caylee. Lee's statement re: Cindy sending "someone into the woods" made him upset because he was under the assumption that the family was looking for a live Caylee.

(BC on GR) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA[/ame]

This is something that is their product, they hired DC and D&A Investigations to find Caylee Marie dead or alive and this is part of their investigation. This is part of their work product and now you have Mr. Hoover trying to profit from this, right now what the Anthonys want to do is bury this child with dignity and respect and individuals like Mr. Hoover are getting in the way. They're trying to profit from a tragedy.

(Brad Conway)

Here we have BC admit who this tape belongs to: the Anthonys.

:twocents:
DC and JH are Cindy's "people" she sent out to the woods that found "nothing." What I take away clearly from this is that Cindy Anthony was looking for a dead Caylee right where her remains would be found(a month later), while telling the world she believed in her daughter and that Caylee was alive and Casey was a innocent accused of a murder that didn't even happen.

Even if, hearing what Kiomarie had to say(BC brings this up when GR asks why DC and JH were looking where they were)and then getting the tip from the psychic were not a part of Cindy's plan: Cindy was lying when she was saying(and is still saying)that she thinks Caylee is alive. She could not have been in denial then or now if she was willing to entertain any tip or lead that Caylee was anything other than alive. And, the "tip" from Kiomarie was based on the assumption that Casey had killed Caylee and dumped her in the woods.

Cindy was following a tip that said Casey had killed Caylee. She obviously found that credible to enough of a degree to "hire"(he hasn't been paid)DC to check it out. I don't know what has been said re: who the psychic says is supposed to have disposed of Caylee where she was "seeing" her? But taking Cindy at face value ( :rolleyes: ) we might wonder why she was bothering with any story that said Casey was guilty? Cindy did ask Casey about Kiomarie and Casey told Cindy not to even bother, but Cindy checked it out anyway.

CA: "What did you do?"

...JS...

Dom also claims he just coincidentally receives a call from GL while on his way to check out Kio's story, and that coincidence "freaks him out". He forgets to mention that GL called his office at 6 something that morning and then called his cellphone. Forgets to mention he has talked to her previously. Forgets to mention GL has been involved with the family since the previous August.

The phone records indicate Dom actually talked to GL that morning before he ever left his house. Another "mistruth". If he was there just on GL's direction, and truly believed in the magical psychic story, why not just say so from the beginning. Nope, he was being deceptive from the get-go and then tried everything in his power to avoid being questioned about it. I think you are right -- the jig is up.

Yes my friend, and according to MR. Sheaffer, once you are cold busted in one lie...it is easy for one to assume you are lying in other areas as well. I'll say!!! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcxlUjNZbc[/ame] The jury is going to despise these people!!!! That has the opposite of helping her if the jury believes her folks and her P I are lying through their teeth. The only inference to draw is they are lying to cover up what she is guilty of. Ask any politician.....it is always the cover up that sinks ya!

Spoiler

After several emails between us I have decided to let spoiler back in to Websleuths.

Spoiler also wrote something that I would like to share with you;

There is a community here in Florida called Cassadaga. The town consists mainly of Spiritualists ... Mediums. It's their chosen faith.
To call a Psychic Medium "Names" is the same as criticizing someones religious viewpoint,

I agree.

Please let's keep it civil. I have also told Spoiler that he needs to follow TOS.

Remember to hit the red triangle in the upper right hand corner of any post you find violates TOS. DO NOT RESPOND TO THE POST. HIT ALERT.

Carry on.

-------------------

Nore,
Thanks for the tip - I find this lady actually quite insightful -- I just wish she talked faster! LOL

+++ :dance: +++ :D +++ :dance: +++ :crazy: +++ :dance: +++ :thumb: +++ :dance: +++

OK we have KIO telling LE in the days right after the 911 call about KC calling and asking for money.. Instead of saying 'Oh sure I'll get the phone records to you' she says; "Oh! I have to ask my boyfriend, it's his phone service."
:rolleyes:

Then she takes a stroll down Memory Lane with LE and shows them a "teen hang out, where they partied and buried dead pets" (hamsters and birds and such). "If KC was gonna get rid of something, this is where she would do it." The teen hangout is now behind a fence. IIRC it is a fence with a for sale sign on it.

Did anyone ever get the impression the area she talked about "behind the newish fence" sounded like a place teens would hang out? And was the area behind the fence under water?? in July? :confused:

She also told LE - KC never wanted Caylee, KIO offered to adopt Caylee because; she had already been told she was infertile and "KC was a pretty girl and stuff" and 'Kio had money at the time'. 'But CA who is very prejudiced and stuff' "Said no."

This was the comment heard round the world - Kio is the only one I have ever heard make the accusation; Jesse, his dad and the whole A Family who only speaks the truth, when they don't have a better lie." :bang: All say it is not true, KC never tried to get rid of Caylee, or adopt her out, prior to her birth.

I could swear the area behind the fence was off Suburban, but not behind the school like she talks about in her interview.

Kio sells her comments and thoughts on the matter to the Inquirer. :no:

IIRC It takes LE 3 weeks to track down Kio at her place of employment - where she says, "Oh yeah- I've been busy, sorry. It was KC Williams who called me, not KC A - I don't have the new number for KC Williams, I'll give you the disconnected number but my boyfriend won't hand over the phone records." This was now mid August when she had this conversation.

After Caylee is found Kio is at OCSDept being re-interviewed, I'm guessing they didn't wait for her to return their calls this time...

In November, we have DC armed with Kio's remarks - 3 mos after the fact and an area behind a fence - :idea:

we have a 'very sneaky Jim" who manages to film all this without DC being aware he is on tape!

we also have a Google maps following psychic :blushing: who out of the blue calls - DC on his private cell phone when he just happens to be in route to "the spot." and the psychic also carries on a lot about 3 bricks or pavers - anyone else remember how often pavers came into early conversations???

Then we have DC who speaks with his ill daughter - something like 3 times while he is traipsing around in the woods. But the only way this happened was if she was with the Virginia based psychic or they were using a third cell phone - maybe because she is not on any of the phone records :liar:

And we have DC who is completely wigged out by the psychic cause it's like she is in his head. (How many people who were there later - and reported back they were wigged out by the spot?) :eek:

Another huge coincidence - the A's just happen to be out of town this weekend and know nothing about this little thrice repeated trip looking for ummm nothing. :waitasec:

Dom has been indoctrinated into : The A Way, only speak the truth, when you don't have a better lie. :loser:

So everyone agreed the A's knew nothing of this super lucky sleuthing or even of GL as she had said they turned everything over to LE - :angel:Until CA forgets she knows nothing :doh: and in a rare candid moment of anger :argue: after Caylee is found 1/3 mile from home - CA slips and tells (JA?) that her people were there a month ago Caylee wasn't there.

IMO This is a good reason never to lie, the truth will come out eventually and usually when you least expect it. All those darn oops what I really meant to say was ....

Wow Lcoastmom, in the begining I was thinking you were pointing a finger at Kio Marie you almost had me convinced she knew where Caylee was or that she had something to do with it.

I am posting this with permission from a friend on another forum......All credit to them......they know who they are.......

Well, if we are going to play speculation on the questions, then I’ll state that I heartily agree that this has to do with DC, but I certainly have not, and will not, rule out that this is likely bad for JB, too.

Let’s start in November/08. (Dates may not be exact, but are close as all culled from online media publications)
——————————————————————————————————————–
I’ll stop there so people can pause for thought. Why the full court Hail Mary play this week?
———————————————————————————————————————

Now, we could go on forever with this timeline, but here is a little task you can undertake for yourselves in relation to everything that went on in November 2008.

* This interview channel 13 did on Nov. 20th did with MB, and the A’s is significantly telling. This is the infamous one where Cindy looks very doped up, frail, and as if she’d received really, really bad news. http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview

I speculate that some time in November 2008, the A’s not only learned with certainty that Caylee was deceased, I also surmise that they were informed that she was, indeed, “Close,” as KC had once stated to her concerned brother. As the shock set in, so too, did the devious attempts to spin.

I further guess that JB knew, too, and there is a lot more to this story, which is likely being investigated as we speak.

sleutherontheside Thank you for sharing this and please, thank your friend - for this timeline and for putting these two interviews with it.

I wasn't sure how I felt about MB in Nov 08, Knowing what we do now. (Actually - having the physical proof that we lacked in Nov) Knowing how their house of cards was about to come down on their heads, what did Michelle know that GA didn't? Why did they put CA in front of a camera while in this condition? looking like that?

Watch Michelle when she talks about sightings of Caylee, watch her look down and away when she talks about the picture that is physically close to Caylee - then she says "she (the child in the photo) is touching something I'm not an investigator but they could dust for prints." MB knew what they would find if they did. She said "out of the last three months, this week has been the most emotional of them all."

Cindy was practically comatose, GA teared up for just a second. I don't think GA is a good actor at all. What did Michelle and Cindy know that GA didn't? Or was he just so deeply into denial that nothing short of Caylee's remains were going to do it for him?? When he said he still believes what he did on day.... stumble - stutter did he catch himself from saying day 31?

Wow Lcoastmom, in the begining I was thinking you were pointing a finger at Kio Marie you almost had me convinced she knew where Caylee was or that she had something to do with it.

Not at all, but it could have looked that way, huh?? Remember the first interview was done within 1 or 2 days of the 911 call. LE had a pretty good idea how this was going to end up - But IMO, Kio played a negative part when it came to helping find Caylee - I don't know exactly what Kio's full agenda was, but it wasn't Caylee's best interest. I'm guessing Kio belongs in the "burned former friend" file.

Thank you for that video link The World According (for all your video links!) :)
respectfully snipped by me
Even if, hearing what Kiomarie had to say(BC brings this up when GR asks why DC and JH were looking where they were)and then getting the tip from the psychic were not a part of Cindy's plan: Cindy was lying when she was saying(and is still saying)that she thinks Caylee is alive. She could not have been in denial then or now if she was willing to entertain any tip or lead that Caylee was anything other than alive. And, the "tip" from Kiomarie was based on the assumption that Casey had killed Caylee and dumped her in the woods.

CA: "What did you do?"

...JS...

bbm and responding to the bold - is ca still saying that Caylee is alive? or did i misunderstand what you meant? also, ita that ca has lied over and over about everything involved in this case. i have beautiful grandbabies too, and i sooooo wanted to see ca take Caylee's side but she hasnt and its heartbreaking to think what Caylee had to live thru in her short life!

bbm and responding to the bold - is ca still saying that Caylee is alive? or did i misunderstand what you meant? also, ita that ca has lied over and over about everything involved in this case. i have beautiful grandbabies too, and i sooooo wanted to see ca take Caylee's side but she hasnt and its heartbreaking to think what Caylee had to live thru in her short life!

I think it was in their depositions that the Anthony's stated that they didn't think the remains found were Caylee's. So I guess that would mean they think she is still alive.

sleutherontheside Thank you for sharing this and please, thank your friend - for this timeline and for putting these two interviews with it.

I wasn't sure how I felt about MB in Nov 08, Knowing what we do now. (Actually - having the physical proof that we lacked in Nov) Knowing how their house of cards was about to come down on their heads, what did Michelle know that GA didn't? Why did they put CA in front of a camera while in this condition? looking like that?

Watch Michelle when she talks about sightings of Caylee, watch her look down and away when she talks about the picture that is physically close to Caylee - then she says "she (the child in the photo) is touching something I'm not an investigator but they could dust for prints." MB knew what they would find if they did. She said "out of the last three months, this week has been the most emotional of them all."

Cindy was practically comatose, GA teared up for just a second. I don't think GA is a good actor at all. What did Michelle and Cindy know that GA didn't? Or was he just so deeply into denial that nothing short of Caylee's remains were going to do it for him?? When he said he still believes what he did on day.... stumble - stutter did he catch himself from saying day 31?

Wow! This is the first time I'd seen this interview! First, I've never seen them do an interview that CA was not in control & the one who answered 99% of the questions asked! Second, she had "that look", you know, the look that ppl have after receiving news of the loss of a loved one!

There's not a doubt in my mind that CA had been told that Caylee was indeed dead. I know the look & the feeling, you've been told, you've cried until you can't seem to cry anymore, you're heart just hurts, you continue to try to function but you have that "zombie feeling" & what I'd describing is NOT from medication....it's just how it makes you feel, it drains everything from you.

The news that DC had apparently shared with CA had not been shared with GA. You're right, CA, MB knew but GA did not....he was still, well GA. I would love to know how close in proximity the dates correspond with each other...the day of the meet/greet vs the day this interview was given. If someone already knows the answer, that'd be great, if not I'll check into it and post!

TIA

I think it was in their depositions that the Anthony's stated that they didn't think the remains found were Caylee's. So I guess that would mean they think she is still alive.

Tuffy you're right it was during the depo CA claims their people are still looking for Caylee, I think they alluded to Caylee being in PR and there were other mainland sightings. So if they don't believe that was Caylee's remains why did they need 3 months to grieve before doing the depo's??

Odd they never grieved their own grandchild, but they grieved this other child who they don't even know....

I do not believe Dominic is scared at all. He wants the truth to come out. He claimed to be talking to Ginnette Lucas and no one believed him. But that was the truth. He will be vindicated on these other accusations as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member