Ruled out Donald Izzett & Cengiz Nuray

One more thing. the note with the area code "914" .....could it be "919"? Our area code here. Could a nine be mistaken for a 4?

One more thing. the note with the area code "914" .....could it be "919"? Our area code here. Could a nine be mistaken for a 4?

Well, the "914" part was a prefix, not an area code.

The info you shared about Jimmy is very interesting. I think it should be followed up on.

I found Russell Curtis Brooks

Charley Project

I don't know how to get his photo over here, but he went missing in June of 1995 the age is correct, weight, hair is red in photo, he was homeless and left Oregon and was never seen again.

I found Russell Curtis Brooks

Charley Project

I don't know how to get his photo over here, but he went missing in June of 1995 the age is correct, weight, hair is red in photo, he was homeless and left Oregon and was never seen again.

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

p5101520.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/brooks_russell.html

Russell Curtis Brooks

Above Images: Brooks, circa 1985

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: June 1995 from Portland, Oregon
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: August 16, 1960
Height and Weight: 5'10, 145 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Blond hair, blue eyes. Brooks has a tattoo of a skull with a rebel hat on his chest.

Details of Disappearance

Brooks was last seen in Portland, Oregon sometime during the month of June, 1995. At the time, he was homeless and living on the streets. Brooks has never been heard from again. A missing persons report was not filed until October 2004, nine years after his disappearance. His case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Portland Police Bureau
503-823-0000

Source Information
The Doe Network
Oregon Missing Children and Adults

I believe you are both correct, that date 2004 date is only applicable for when he was reported missing but not when he actually went missing from his family in 1995.

From this site listing: http://omaha.crimestoppersweb.com/missing.aspx
(scroll down)

"Cannon was reported missing in May 2004, but has not been seen or heard from by family members since 1995. Cannon may have been traveling with the Rainbow Family in the mid to late 90`s."

If not this GDF fan Cannon may be a good match for the GD fan who was a victim of a hit and run accident in Georgia that same year.

Was this one ever submitted? Here is his Charley Project link:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/cannon_benjamin.html

I think he is a strong possibility.

Salem

Many of the possibles above from the Charley project have tatoos that do not match what Grateful Doe had, so they can probably be ruled out quickly, once we get some actual data from the ME. This young man has been missing so long, I am afraid to skip over anyone that might be a possible.

If I don't hear something from the email I sent early this week, I will resend it and maybe try to call on Tues/Wed.

I noticed that many of our sleuths had made contact with LE on other possibles, so maybe I'll just try calling one of them directly.

Salem

I hope I am posting in the right spot now about how I think this young man could be from down under. Maybe he travelled to North America and ended up at said concert.

Too bad no one knows if he had a foreign accent. If he did not that would at least restrict possibilities to the US and Canada.

Was this one ever submitted? Here is his Charley Project link:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/cannon_benjamin.html

I think he is a strong possibility.

Salem

Hi Salem,

I don't know if I should be posting here or on the link for possibles, that has been started for Benjamin Cannon.

As a newbie I posted his details to the board, but I haven't done anything more.

Is there anyone who can do side by side pics please?

Hi Bewick Lady - I was just thinking maybe these lastest additions need to be moved to the possibles so we can add the "submitted" and "ruled out" comments at the front of the thread title.

I'll send Christine a pm.

I can not help with the side by sides, I don't know how. Anyone else?

Salem

Heaven - it does not appear that we have looked at Jason Bevins yet. In the ruled out thread, you can look at the last post or so and it will show the list of who has been ruled out. I'll try to keep that updated as we go along.

Also - I sent Kelly from Project Jason the info on Ben Cannon. She is going to run it by the lead investigator on the case and let us know what they think. I'll update as we receive info back. ProjectJason works with Ben's family and they are very active in Nebraska, so they are a great resourse.

For those that don't know, Kelly started ProjectJason after her son, Jason went missing in 2001. There is a thread here on Websleuths for Jason in the Missing forum.

Salem

Is some of the information sometimes wrong on the web sites? Owen Redman looks very good and I found this man. Like someone said before, you hate not to submit a very good look alike because some of the information was off.
Michael Ashby Case File 399DMNE

Yes, that's him. There is probably a lot that doesn't match up. I don't understand how so many people can look alike. It's crazy!!:crazy:

I sure do know what you mean by people looking so much alike. Just recently I received an email on my facebook from a lady in america asking how I was doing and what I was doing living in the UK now. Apparently I look exactly like a friend of hers whom she went all through school with Lol. My hubby can't believe there is another me out there!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back