Ruled out Donald Izzett & Cengiz Nuray

"Grateful Doe" caught my eye a while back and I got curious tonight with Jason Robert Swindle. I do see on usa-people-search there is someone listed by that name, age 32, living/has lived in Camarillo CA and in TX too. Just throwing that out there.

I was checking out the usa-people-search website and while searching for myself I discovered they still have my father living at his home and he passed on 3 yrs. ago. The age listed is the age he would be today. I imagine that, especially without a death cert., someone could remain listed......

He disappeared in 1986 at the age of 11, by 1995 he would have been 20 years old.
Here is the charley page on him
http://charleyproject.org/cases/g/gorham_richard.html

Has anyone ever submitted him as a possibility to do DNA? It would make sense if he was from California and was already missing years before the accident that no one who knew him would have heard about it. It would also be nice to find out what his middle name is...in case it might be Jason.

Heaven - it does not appear that we have looked at Jason Bevins yet. In the ruled out thread, you can look at the last post or so and it will show the list of who has been ruled out. I'll try to keep that updated as we go along.

Also - I sent Kelly from Project Jason the info on Ben Cannon. She is going to run it by the lead investigator on the case and let us know what they think. I'll update as we receive info back. ProjectJason works with Ben's family and they are very active in Nebraska, so they are a great resourse.

For those that don't know, Kelly started ProjectJason after her son, Jason went missing in 2001. There is a thread here on Websleuths for Jason in the Missing forum.

Salem

What a co-incidence, I just popped on this thread to post a link about Jason, because I thought his eyes resembled the uid found after the G.D. concert. I pictured Jason getting picked up by the wrong person, thinking it was his lift to work and ended up on a road trip to the concert, dying hair ect. along the way..
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-562589

One more thing. the note with the area code "914" .....could it be "919"? Our area code here. Could a nine be mistaken for a 4?

Interesting - yes, 919 is Durham/Wake/Orange/Chatham Counties (maybe more) in North Carolina... 914 is Westchester County in New York.

Jason Bevins and Ben Cannon already ruled out - look at Namus - they have ruled out 166 people already

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back