DP asks public for financial donations

When I go to the site, I get this:

This Domain (defenddrew.com) Has Been Disabled
For information on restoring your account please call customer service as soon as possible
When/If you call our support help line, please have your site name ready

Posted on Greta's blog:

Comment by GretaFan
December 11th, 2007 at 6:59 pm

I TALKED WITH HOST MONSTER TECH SUPPORT AND HERE IS THE SITUATION (CHAT LOG TRANSCRIPT):

Brandon S. [18:33]: Thank you for choosing Live Chat. My name is Brandon. If you have not already provided the Domain this issue is regarding, please do so now along with any additional details you feel I should have.

Me [18:33]: Do you know why DefendDrew.com was shut down by your company? It’s being talked about all over TV/radio/Internet news sites across America.

Brandon S. [18:34]: That’s the exact reason it was shut down.
[18:34]: Kind of ironic, huh?
[18:35]: Basically, the site is on a shared server environment. This means that several hundred other hosting accounts and their websites are on the same server.

Me [18:35]: But doesn’t your cheapest account handle up to 6000 GB/mo

Brandon S. [18:35]: Your site was getting too much traffic and was causing server performance problems with our Apache web server for the rest of the websites on the server.
[18:35]: They weren’t able to access their websites.
[18:36]: So, our admins temporarily deactivated your account.

Me [18:36]: This isn’t MY account, I’m just wondering what happened… When do you think the account will be back up
[18:37]: They’re currently talking about this all over Chicago on WLS 890 right now

Brandon S. [18:37]: it won’t be up until the owner of the account talks with us, and we let him know what I just told you.

Me [18:38]: What will you guys to to change it so it works again? If you don’t have server capacity within your company to handle such a popular site, are you going to suggest he go with a host that has more experience handling high-traffic sites?

Brandon S. [18:38]: correct

Me [18:38]: Or is there something you can do or change that will be able to support the level of views this site generates

Brandon S. [18:38]: unless he finds some way to limit the amount of traffic to his site.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/11/do-you-know-why/#comment-179770

Here's an idea DrewP.

Do the next right thing.
Need a little help with that concept? Here ya go, no charge.

Go to the cops and tell the whole truth. Tell them where you put her body. Accept the services of a court appointed attorney.

Tell your children that their mom did not leave them.
Tell your babies how much their mommy loved them, and that she would never have left them on purpose. Show your children that a real man admits when he has made a mistake, and apologize.Sell all your worldly possesions and put the money into a trust to be invested for their future.

Get right with God. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and accept His total forgiveness. Be grateful that if you do this and keep up your end of the deal, you will not burn in Hell. Begin to pray for your children, that they may heal emotionally and spiritually from this tragedy which you chose to thrust upon them.

Stop worrying about how much money your children will have. God will take care of them. You just need to move out of the way.

OR you can keep lying and sadly, burn in Hell for eternity.

Susan

I don't mean to offend anyone. All of the above is just what I believe. I think someone needs to have a straight talk with Drew. It's Christmas, maybe a miracle could happen. JMO:angel:

still suspended- just tried

I got in just briefly, but when I tried to go to another page I got the suspended notice again.

LOL, bet DrewP thinks that all this attention to his site is because so many people are rushing to add to his "defense" fund. Wrong DrewP ! :razz:

Perhaps in an ideal world, with human beings who have souls I would join you in sending that message to DrewP. Unfortunately every time he opens his mouth it gets worse. There is not going to be a "Miracle On BollingBroke street " this year!:( :banghead:

There are no words to describe the audacity of this man-does he really think that he is "above the law"- my hope is that the reason why we are waiting for him to be behind bars is that LE is gaining so much evidence that they want to make it a "done deal" with no chance for him to get off.

Below is an update from Greta, the red was added by me. Shouldn't Brodsky have investigated whether any of this is ethical? IMO, it isn't.

by Greta Van Susteren
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/11/new-website/2690/http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/30/this-is-your-chance/2399/http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/11/sgt-petersons-lawyer-says/2708/
UPDATE: 8:05pm — the site is back up…..?????
….If you have wondered why the www.DefendDrew.com website is down….per Sgt. Peterson’s lawyer, Joel Brodsky, the site could not handle all the hits…that it had received more than ONE MILLION hits already….
…. Brodsky declined to tell us how much money was raised …saying he needs to research the ethics of telling us…but did say he understand the public has a right to know if they are donating but he needs to look deeper into any ethical considerations….
….we are also told that the website was put up by both Peterson and his lawyer…

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/11/sgt-petersons-lawyer-says/

Below is an update from Greta, the red was added by me. Shouldn't Brodsky have investigated whether any of this is ethical? IMO, it isn't.

by Greta Van Susteren

UPDATE: 8:05pm — the site is back up…..?????
….If you have wondered why the www.DefendDrew.com website is down….per Sgt. Peterson’s lawyer, Joel Brodsky, the site could not handle all the hits…that it had received more than ONE MILLION hits already….
…. Brodsky declined to tell us how much money was raised …saying he needs to research the ethics of telling us…but did say he understand the public has a right to know if they are donating but he needs to look deeper into any ethical considerations….
….we are also told that the website was put up by both Peterson and his lawyer…

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/11/sgt-petersons-lawyer-says/

Hi SuziQ! I bet those one million hits are just people going over to that website just to see if anyone feels sorry for Drew.

Drew Peterson is just unbelievable! Just when I think I have seen everything along comes Drew with something else to shock me. To think he would start a defense fund is incomprehensable!

Drew,

If you need money for your defense, why don't you sell your airplane and motorcycles? Stacy probably won't be need her bike and neither will you - you'd have a hard time maneuvering it in a 9 x 10 cell. And what makes you think that you are deserving of support from others?

For heaven's sake, Drew, it's Christmas time and there are people out there that have no food, no clothing, no jobs, etc. And many others that need to defend themselves - and they're not asking for the public to help. You have an ample retirement benefit - maybe you should use it to search for your beloved wife and defend yourself if, indeed, you're innocent! After all, you won't need to spend that money on expensive jewelry, boob jobs and the like - that is, unless you are the recipient!

Unbelieveable! :eek:

This website is for real and both the lawyer and the POI are involved.

I am truly in SHOCK!

Unbelieveable!!!!!!

JMHO
fran

Drew,

If you need money for your defense, why don't you sell your airplane and motorcycles? Stacy probably won't be need her bike and neither will you - you'd have a hard time maneuvering it in a 9 x 10 cell. And what makes you think that you are deserving of support from others?

For heaven's sake, Drew, it's Christmas time and there are people out there that have no food, no clothing, no jobs, etc. And many others that need to defend themselves - and they're not asking for the public to help. You have an ample retirement benefit - maybe you should use it to search for your beloved wife and defend yourself if, indeed, you're innocent! After all, you won't need to spend that money on expensive jewelry, boob jobs and the like - that is, unless you are the recipient!

I would rather donate to somebody who is losing their house. I'm just sure Drew would want that too!

I think Drew should also pay for Thomas' hospital and rehab bill.

Unbelieveable! :eek:

This website is for real and both the lawyer and the POI are involved.

I am truly in SHOCK!

Unbelieveable!!!!!!

JMHO
fran

It's just been posted in the Neil Schori thread that Brodsky is insinuating that Stacy was involved with Neil.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back