DP asks public for financial donations

Who is going to contribute. The other angry women haters? He is living in a fantasy in his mind. IMHO

LOL according to what DrewP told media it is a "test" for the American public- he has appointed himself the proctor to test the American public's generosity!

Oh it will be a test all right, a test to see who in their right mind would ever fall for his crap!

Just wondering, how many times in his life has DrewP ever given to any type of cause, I'm thinking he has never been one to ever give a damn about anybody or anything else, it's always about DrewDrew. And now here he is thinking he can milk this so he won't have to use his money to defend the crimes he voluntarily committed.

VB

This is the first time I came to this thread thinking it was a joke you WS's were doing. (you can be a great bunch of jokesters) :):)

But I am FLABBERGASTED to see it's the truth. Why doesn't DP test out a gun by playing russion roulette???

If he wants a test for the American Public, here's one for him:

This is the first time I came to this thread thinking it was a joke you WS's were doing. (you can be a great bunch of jokesters) :):)

But I am FLABBERGASTED to see it's the truth. Why doesn't DP test out a gun by playing russion roulette???

If he wants a test for the American Public, here's one for him:

LOL, with DrewP we don't have to write our own jokes. He writes them all for us. Of course he can't seem to understand why we are all making fun of him, he is serious when he talks like this.

Hey, what happened to my test??? It didn't get posted.

Here it was:::::

Vote Guilty: If I am Guilty

There are no other options.

myster:

LOL. Good point!! Guess he never tried out for "Funniest Comedian" huh??

short term goal:

1 cent donated by DP

10 cents donated by his mother.........

seriously, his mother probably donated the "short" term goals worth. Glad to see that travesty is SHUT DOWN!!! (If Brodsky is telling the truth, but if he is like DP................................??)

JAB has called the "ethics hotline" for defense lawyers, and he's prohibited from saying how much they rec'd for the defense fund.

I say he check that "ethics hotline" a little more often.

This guy has a $90,000 a year pension and he wants money from me? I make less than $40,000 but then I don't have a big house and all the toys. Poor guy.... I really feel for him and his financial difficulties (NOT).

Can we start the "I Hate DrewP Fan Club"

I wonder who the good american people would support?

VB

Yeah, Drew. Start selling your assets. You can start with the plane.

LOL, chico. That's about all we need in this case! Herve whats-his-name.

Drew started trying to undermine his assets I think when he wrote his son Steve a $200,000 check when this all started. That was a home equity loan..meaning Drew's house was paid off, now he can show he owes 200 grand.

Drew has way too many toys that he can sell, the plane , the fishing/ speed boat, the motorcycles, the RV, the scuba gear and equipment, 19 guns, other toys we don't know about, plus a huge amount of bugging and listening devices. Let's not forget Stacy's car if he gets it back will be gone in a NY minute.

Drew just needs to know how to lower his overhead and still live like the rest of us.

And gee Drew here's a new thought..get a job. You are retired from the force, 53 years old, many LE people then go on to a second career. What's your problem Drew..no incentive to work any longer?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back