Dr. Phil's Interview w/ George & Cindy Anthony - Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to fly in and out of here since I have to leave for work. Please forgive me. I have read the last few pages. If CA let her daughter ever babysit any child and something happened or was done to harm that child CA would be as guilty as her daughter. IMO
I would never let Ms Anthony watch even for a second any child. I would not trust her with a doll. She has the cloud of suspicion over her for the rest of her life even if it was an accident which I highly doubt. Her thought process in my eyes is completely off the wall. I would never trust her alone with any little person.
Personally, I think if Ms Anthony had a chance to be with a child of LA and Mallory all of them would be hovering over Ms Anthony like a helicopter. I do not believe any of them trust her. IMO

. <modsnip> Thanks but no thanks!! I have a 4 year old autistic daughter, I would say I have far enough experience, and Casey was and is a horrible parent!! Period!! Good parents don't do ANYThING that Casey did, NOTHInG! Regardless if your a parent or not, anyone with a soul can see what happened!!

Maybe I have reading comprehension but I didn't see anywhere in Martha's post mention Casey Anthony, just non-parents in general terms. You can't disagree that some parents are blind to what their children say and do.

Cindy is cunning and is no fool. Once she did the math very early on and understood that KC had murdered Caylee, she made the choice to protect her. Everything since that has been just layers of ridiculous and outrageous lies. She is still waaaay far away from telling the truth as she knows it. I have always believed KC came clean with her in trade for protection while at the home out on bail. There is no way Cindy would not confront her until she got the truth. She probably shared the blame with KC due to the fight and coaxed the truth from her. She knows. Maybe not the horrid details, but I think she got a confession. I also believe Baez and KC got Cindy's blessing to frame George and drag him deep thru the mud. He is of low value to Cindy, other than to manipulate him to meet her own needs. The rest is history.

Yes, yes, yes did you all note how she said she would not let them do that to la. To this day when la was crying on the stand about being left out and he wished he had been a better uncle I sincerely believe he was crying because once again he was going to protect <modsnip> fca with feeling the truth that she did murder Caylee Marie and yes realizing too late he should have been a better uncle to the little innocent and that his jealousies had gotten in the way and that's moo I will never feel sorry for ga and they all just p____ me off saying how they love her and they wont tell any truths for her and here again I start crying for all the unloved because they the <modsnip> are so Blatant about it.
jmo

I don't think Casey is a homicidal maniac. I'm not worried about her going around and killing children willy nilly for no reason. What her problem is that she doesn't give one carp about the health and welfare of children. She doesn't care about anyone's health and welfare but her own. I wouldn't let her watch my kids or my parents, or even my husband because I know that she would neglect all of them for her own satisfaction. I know even further that she would get tired of the responsibility and either let the person die by neglect or kill them herself to get her Bella Vita life back. She has shown she is willing to murder for her own sake.

Also, neglect can be just as bad, if not worse than going around murdering people. The only difference is that society as a whole seems to be more tolerant of neglect when it doesn't result in murder. In Casey's case, neglect and not wanting to be a mom did result in murder because she got tired of responsibility. I don't think Casey should be put in any situation involving the care of another person ever. I think that situation would fall into neglect quickly, and then Casey wouldn't want that situation anymore, so someone else would end up dying by her hand because she misses her Bella Vita life once again. She's just as dangerous as someone who doesn't care about anyone else but herself as someone out there murdering people left and right to me. She just takes more time to get to a point where someone becomes expendable to her than most serial killers.

As long as Casey thinks she has the right to end someone's life because hers is more important, she is very dangerous and shouldn't be caring for anyone at any time, all IMO.

Yes, yes, yes did you all note how she said she would not let them do that to la. To this day when la was crying on the stand about being left out and he wished he had been a better uncle I sincerely believe he was crying because once again he was going to protect <modsnip> fca with feeling the truth that she did murder Caylee Marie and yes realizing too late he should have been a better uncle to the little innocent and that his jealousies had gotten in the way and that's moo I will never feel sorry for ga and they all just p____ me off saying how they love her and they wont tell any truths for her and here again I start crying for all the unloved because they the <modsnip> are so Blatant about it.
jmo

I agree, but I also think Lee is about covering his own hide no matter how it looks. He doesn't want the heat of Casey's mistakes on him, and if he has to look like he supports to her to take that heat away from him, he will do that. I also think there is some kind of twisted love for his sister because they grew up under the same mom. But I don't ever see him laying down his life or completely throwing himself under the bus for Casey. I don't think he would ever go that far for her. I think he does just enough to stay on his mom's and Casey's good side. I do think that Cindy protects him to a certain extent from Casey and her mistakes, a trade off so that at least he might end up living a way more normal life than Casey will ever live and so he's also not the family scapegoat, a role already filled by George. I think Lee has to do what he needs to do to survive in that family. But I do think he loved Caylee and does regret that he wasn't a better uncle to her. He doesn't seem completely heartless to me, just weird because of the weird family he grew up in, and maybe a bit immature as well.

Had Cindy said that she would not let Casey babysit another grandchild, I would have been shocked. But saying that she would let her babysit is exactly what I'd expect someone who doesn't think Casey harmed Caylee to say. There's no way she could say anything else.

I thought it was a ridiculous question for Dr Phil to ask.

What is ridiculous is that Cindy has stated that she believes it was an accident and because of some medical reason KC did not seek help or act appropriately. BUT she STILL would let KC babysit? THAT IS TOTALLY MESSED UP! She could have said "no, not until the brain tumor has been removed". Sheesh, if did didn't want ridiculous questions ask, STAY OFF INTERVIEW SHOWS!!!

I kind of feel that a few people believe that cfca would murder again is because some feel such as myself that she had been giving deliberate thought to killing one or both of her parents amd I also believe it came down to premeditation with Caylee Marie and that was done during the time she was murdering her when she was telling herself what she was doing was wrong but her anger to ca over rode that thought. So I feel that somewhere along a line her possibility of removing an obstacle is very high exspecially as she has received no consequences that should help in some way to prevent something like this happening again.

He doesn't seem completely heartless to me, just weird because of the weird family he grew up in, and maybe a bit immature as well.

Snipped for space: I know where you are coming from but he mouthed the words " I LOVE YOU" to KC in court during a hearing after she accused him of feeling her up in jailhouse letters. Why the extra mile to support the girl that killed her child and is using him to depict her as "poor me". blah blah blah.

And if you really think about it, FCA wasn't much of a parent of at all! CA pretty much raised Caylee. Of course it appeared that FCA was a great mom because she only had Caylee when CA was not available!

As we know Mallory is not a mom, so in my mind she has no real life idea of how a women becomes attached to and protective of the unborn child. When the child is born beware as mother becomes like a bear protecting her cubs. But than again maybe she is aware in some sense and maybe because of FCA she and LA have decided against having children.

Now CA is a whole other can of worms. I think her protection for FCA is to preserve herself and nothing more.

I found Mallory's testimony inconsistent.

First she said she was hardly ever around KC ........then that somehow gets morphed into KC was an amazing mother. It also shows me that George and Cindy were the ones who most often cared for Caylee and not Casey. Mallory did mention she was much closer with George and Cindy.

I have found people who don't have any children of their own tend to size up a parent based on what they may see from time to time and not really thinking about what really goes into making a good father or mother. A good parent holds a job, works hard to provide for their child, cares for their child's needs and doesn't try to pawn them off on someone else and lie about the reason.

Sure in front of others I am sure KC faked the 'good mother' appearance for all that it was worth. After all 'appearances' are everything to a psychopath.

imo

Snipped for space: I know where you are coming from but he mouthed the words " I LOVE YOU" to KC in court during a hearing after she accused him of feeling her up in jailhouse letters. Why the extra mile to support the girl that killed her child and is using him to depict her as "poor me". blah blah blah.

This whole family is f'd up beyond repair. I think George is the only one who "might" be in touch with reality. The Anthony family gene pool is in serious need of a lifeguard, KWIM?

Cindy blows her stack at Casey. Casey says that is it. Cindy thinks Casey is just removing Caylee from her for 31 days just to punish her. Little did Cindy Know Casey lost it and killed Caylee. How could Cindy believe this could happen? Worst of all is Cindy was indirectly involved with this death. She pushed Casey over the ledge and bad things happen because of this.
George, Lee, nobody else has anything to do woth this. It is fairly simple what happened if you think about it. Cindy is in denial. She shares the blame.

To JustinK:

Re: regarding the thumbprint of Caylee, I am referring to the outline of her body in the trunk that the FBI brought up - someone on this Board did an excellent job of showing the outline of Caylee's body as it lay in the trunk. The outline was left there while she was decomposing and the fluids from her body left it on the trunk liner. The FBI originally stated that they could see the outline of a toddler on the liner and then someone here really delved into it and showed it.

Of course you cannot get anything from bones, this was the liner in the trunk I was referring to. Have a good one.

I agree, but I also think Lee is about covering his own hide no matter how it looks. He doesn't want the heat of Casey's mistakes on him, and if he has to look like he supports to her to take that heat away from him, he will do that. I also think there is some kind of twisted love for his sister because they grew up under the same mom. But I don't ever see him laying down his life or completely throwing himself under the bus for Casey. I don't think he would ever go that far for her. I think he does just enough to stay on his mom's and Casey's good side. I do think that Cindy protects him to a certain extent from Casey and her mistakes, a trade off so that at least he might end up living a way more normal life than Casey will ever live and so he's also not the family scapegoat, a role already filled by George. I think Lee has to do what he needs to do to survive in that family. But I do think he loved Caylee and does regret that he wasn't a better uncle to her. He doesn't seem completely heartless to me, just weird because of the weird family he grew up in, and maybe a bit immature as well.

I will agree with that.

I found Mallory's testimony inconsistent.

First she said she was hardly ever around KC ........then that somehow gets morphed into KC was an amazing mother. It also shows me that George and Cindy were the ones who most often cared for Caylee and not Casey. Mallory did mention she was much closer with George and Cindy.

I have found people who don't have any children of their own tend to size up a parent based on what they may see from time to time and not really thinking about what really goes into making a good father or mother. A good parent holds a job, works hard to provide for their child, cares for their child's needs and doesn't try to pawn them off on someone else and lie about the reason.

Sure in front of others I am sure KC faked the 'good mother' appearance for all that it was worth. After all 'appearances' are everything to a psychopath.

imo

Ocean,

The fact that Cindy, George and Mallory say KC was an excellent mother means zero to me. Firstly, they do not know what she was doing with her during the day. They don't know where she was. Cindy assumes they were at the park, etc. (as she said in her interview with Dr. Phil); how does she know that. For all she knows, they could have been in an apartment and Caylee could have been in a bedroom watching cartoons all day - they don't know. Obviously, she was not an excellent mother or Caylee would still be here.

It's like all bad habits. I smoke for 25 years and no one gets really mad about it. My wife says you must stop in two days....I get mad at my wife. Casey steals, cheats and lies for 8 years. Cindy says that's it, you must stop or else. Cold turkey events can cause major problems. It has to be gradual with an overall plan so feelings aren't destroyed all at once.

I think he puts on a show for his mom and Casey. He'll do and say what it takes in their faces, but yet be totally silent and invisible after that. He hasn't talked about the trial at all. We don't know even know where he is. I think that speaks louder than his actions and words. He doesn't support Casey, and I don't think he ever will. But if his mom and Casey are there, he morphs into the supportive brother to keep their heat off of him. He just doesn't care how it makes him look as he's not in the spotlight. He is weird, though, and I still scratch my head over him, believe me.

Ocean,

The fact that Cindy, George and Mallory say KC was an excellent mother means zero to me. Firstly, they do not know what she was doing with her during the day. They don't know where she was. Cindy assumes they were at the park, etc. (as she said in her interview with Dr. Phil); how does she know that. For all she knows, they could have been in an apartment and Caylee could have been in a bedroom watching cartoons all day - they don't know. Obviously, she was not an excellent mother or Caylee would still be here.

Casey could have been and probably was a good Mother. Cindy through a wrench in the fan. Casey got the old you better or else speech from Cindy and Casey blew up with rage. People do bad things when they are in rage. You saw Casey in court. That girl is scary.

Casey could have been and probably was a good Mother. Cindy through a wrench in the fan. Casey got the old you better or else speech from Cindy and Casey blew up with rage. People do bad things when they are in rage. You saw Casey in court. That girl is scarry.

Exactly how is not working, stealing from everyone, and partying being a good mother? This wasn't some young girl trying to make ends meet and raise a child. This was a young woman inconvenienced by a baby in her life, and when her mother actually wanted her to be an actual mother to that baby, Casey said NO in the ultimate way by killing her. I don't think she was good mother. I don't think she even wanted to be a mother. I think she had Caylee because Cindy wanted her to, maybe even promised she would raise Caylee and Casey wouldn't have to do anything. Casey never bonded with Caylee or cared about her. If she did, she never would have resorted to murder to get her Bella Vita life back. I'm not placing the blame squarely on Cindy's shoulders. Cindy did too little, too late, IMO. She should have started making Casey be responsible from childhood instead of trying to make her be responsible as an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike