Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one other thought I have had is that the male voice arguing really was CWW arguing with JR. I think CWW was the lookout guy and waited (possibly in the dog park) for JR to finish inside of the Siever's house. It was getting later and CWW thought he had better see what was taking JR so long. CWW goes in and sees that JR was still messing around with the safes, but had already done the murder.

Let's say that in addition to the overalls he had from work, JR also had one of those thick rubber aprons worn over the overalls in the smelting business to protect from sparks and heat. Could JR have had a small torch attempting to open all of the safes? Was JR to have only gotten into one of the safes instead of the several there supposedly was? CWW lost it, shrieked, and argued with JR that it was almost daylight and they had to get out of there.

Okay. Even I will admit I am getting ridiculous in my farfetched theories!

Lightbulb !

:escape: Off to call someone i know personnally that does welding in the manufacture of gun safes! Smelting uses same tools to melt metal... Welding used to manufacturer safes ..but equipment such as blow torches can also be used to break into them?

Hmmmm, a new theory , I love it !!

:tyou:

Didn't think about that link !

That is a good question.
Truly, I have never seen it confirmed that the dogs were actually there.
Based on hearing of a dog walker etc., I have assumed they were home

Here is my thought on that. We don't know if TS ever even made it into the house. (alive)

1. LE paid "A LOT" of attention to the van SHE was driving home from the airport. They even towed the van away, possibly to look for evidence. That makes me think that the perps were waiting for her in the garage, hiding somewhere as she drove in and closed the garage door behind her. I don't know where TS was found, but they could have took her in the house afterwards? That way there was no dogs to attack...? If Rodgers did indeed use a hammer, there could possibly be hit marks/dents on the van as well. just throwing this out as a possible scenario. As always MOO

2. Heck, one of the perps could have been hiding in her van that was parked at the airport for 2 weeks, and the other one in the garage? But I can't really see that happening if she had luggage, which she would have put in the van at the airport. Does anyone know what kind of van she had?

Did they corner her like a wild animal and ambush her? I sincerely hope not, but it being such a violent murder it makes literally makes me sick to my stomach to even think about.

Why else would LE take the Van????

We all here at WB have become extremely attached to Dr. Sievers, and her daughters as well as her siblings. WE want justice for TS. WE want to make sure that EVERYONE who is involved directly or indirectly in this vicious/brutal murder of this vibrant beautiful mother gets life in prison. Come to think of it, Florida is a death penalty State. :thinking:

Several possible reasons for LE still holding on to the van as evidence:

1. Dr S may have already been attacked in the garage. Prints and DNA (unidentified ?) on the van?

2. Intuition .. tells me the dents in the back of the van were possibly new. Accident on the way back from the airport? Airport garage? Fight broke out inside the home garage? DNA/prints? Dents were made with a "hammer"?

3. They found evidence inside the car that was not supposed to be there, perp's fingerprints/ DNA?, prints overlapping D S's prints? Who was the last one to move/ drive the car? Did the perps arrive with her inside the van?

4. Evidence inside the car is still being processed, unidentified DNA/prints (doghair?)

All my opinion, and nothing but my opinion..

-Nin

Hi NIN! I have been quietly lurking here. Totally consumed! I have held a theory all along that perhaps one or another of the perps had waited for her at the airport surprising her. This would be one way they may have skirted the alarm as well.

Ah that actually makes sense if the case. I always wondered if it happened upon entry to the home because I know they carried out an interior type door as evidence

I still think they were hiding in the garage. They waited until the she drove in and closed the garage door behind her. Why else would they be so interested in her van SHE drove home from the airport? Per news reports they dusted the van for fingerprints, spent a lot of time around it and then towed the van in for evidence. I just can't figure why else LE would take her vehicle :confused: Maybe the door they carried out was the door to the house from the garage? I dunno....maybe there was another reason, I just can't think of one.

Just throwing this out there - haven't thought it through fully yet.

Maybe the motive and the Wow are the same. What if MS was becoming more annoyed with his life in his wifes shadow, and wanted to replace her, not with another lover but with another person or persons that he could easier control and who would be more grateful for his support. He may have envisioned retiring like his friend.
Whilst we can see now that the practice can't survive without TS, MS may have believed that it was his skills not hers that created success.

If killers were the genuises that they think they are, the jails would be empty.

I agree that I think MS likely convinced himself he was the one integral to the success of the practice and that TS could be replaced. In fact, we know that to be the case because that was his plan of action! Maybe he had some shady side dealings that were being run through the practice with his buddy. I wonder about retirement. For some reason I think MS would like a little more fanfare than a quick retirement would bring. Either way, I bet his standards for a retirement surpass CWW's. Maybe if the trailer were gold plated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gambling is an interesting idea.

Their lifestyle does not scream money. Perhaps he was gambling it away online.

And he had her killed because ?

It doesn't make sense that they would go on a family vacation and she left the children with him if she had any suspicions.

Why get rid of her? She was going to be pulling in huge bucks with the supplements and TV.

Here is an example of what can be made selling supplements

http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenh...illion-dollar-nutritional-supplement-company/

Big money in infomercials
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/...products/overview/infomercial-products-ov.htm

I wonder if he thought he could replace TS as the supplement spokesperson with another attractive woman who shared TS's philosophy if not her med creds.

I still think they were hiding in the garage. They waited until the she drove in and closed the garage door behind her. Why else would they be so interested in her van SHE drove home from the airport? Per news reports they dusted the van for fingerprints, spent a lot of time around it and then towed the van in for evidence. I just can't figure why else LE would take her vehicle :confused: Maybe the door they carried out was the door to the house from the garage? I dunno....maybe there was another reason, I just can't think of one.

That's a good theory, but I think the sound of someone being killed in the garage, would be heard by neighbours. It would be too risky, and they would also have to stage the break in and then take the body inside. This again IMO would be risky, and would track blood all over the place, from the garage and throughout the house.

I think they had keys to enter the house, and the crowbar break-in was staged (and would have to be done fairly quietly during the night when no one would observe them. The security system was turned off, so they had free reign of the house before Dr S arrived. MOO

This is a really out there theory of mine, but the only one I've got that doesn't involve money/marital issues as a motive. For the record, I can't wrap my mind around money or wanting out of the marriage as being the motive here, so maybe I am a little bit naive. If the facts to come reveal a large insurance policy, I'd lean more toward the money motive but as of now, I am of the opinion that MS had no reason to rock the boat and risk his lifestyle.

So, I was left wondering what, besides the childhood friendship, bonded MS and CWW so tightly as "brothers". The simple answer is:secrets. A bromance, sure, maybe that is their secret. Or some mutual dabbling in drugs/drug dealing, but I doubt this. Without diving too deep, I've been reading about the Jared Fogle case. He "employed" his buddy presumably to keep him quiet re: sex & minors. And Gene Simmons' home computer network was used recently in connection with child *advertiser censored* and the feds have already cleared the Simmons family- implying that someone with access to their network used it for illegal activities. Maybe something similar happened here, maybe there was blackmail that kept the two so close. Or maybe the Sievers family was about to become aware of something related to computer networks, I don't know. But I do know that this kind of investigation vs. health care fraud seems way more likely to result in murder. IMO, JMO.

I don't think there was any safe cracking. Wasn't it said that nothing was taken and it was not a burglary?

If someone closed the garage door before the vehicle was pulled all the way in it could have caused the dent in the back of the van. Then they could have pulled her out of the car and forced her to unlock and open tbe door leading into house. Just a theory IMO.

This is a really out there theory of mine, but the only one I've got that doesn't involve money/marital issues as a motive. For the record, I can't wrap my mind around money or wanting out of the marriage as being the motive here, so maybe I am a little bit naive. If the facts to come reveal a large insurance policy, I'd lean more toward the money motive but as of now, I am of the opinion that MS had no reason to rock the boat and risk his lifestyle.

So, I was left wondering what, besides the childhood friendship, bonded MS and CWW so tightly as "brothers". The simple answer is:secrets. A bromance, sure, maybe that is their secret. Or some mutual dabbling in drugs/drug dealing, but I doubt this. Without diving too deep, I've been reading about the Jared Fogle case. He "employed" his buddy presumably to keep him quiet re: sex & minors. And Gene Simmons' home computer network was used recently in connection with child *advertiser censored* and the feds have already cleared the Simmons family- implying that someone with access to their network used it for illegal activities. Maybe something similar happened here, maybe there was blackmail that kept the two so close. Or maybe the Sievers family was about to become aware of something related to computer networks, I don't know. But I do know that this kind of investigation vs. health care fraud seems way more likely to result in murder. IMO, JMO.
Hmmm, I like this theory human.

If the garage door was closed before the vehicle was pulled all the way in it could have caused the dent in the back of the van. Then they could have pulled her out of the car. Not sure though
JMO.

Not unusual that ppl wait close to garage to ambush returning homeowners.

IIRC, Dr S & MS's house was built ~early 2000s, so imo, extremely likely garage door -
- has electric opener.
- has safety feature to automatically reverse it when it senses an object impeding closure.
- did not cause dent to back of van.

But also poss garage door was not elec, or it malfunctioned, or poss CWW & JR disabled it, so door damaged van. IDK.

I don't think there was any safe cracking. Wasn't it said that nothing was taken and it was not a burglary?

IIRC, MS stated that he didn't know if anything was taken. If he were involved, would he really admit that anything was taken? At any rate, the only people I believe out of this whole murder is LE. Anyone else would possibly have a reason to lie. After all, LE had no idea what was inside the Siever home before all of this went down.

ETA: If MS had a whole safe of untaxed money, would he have stated that it was gone? Another thing that has stuck in my mind is that you can withdraw up to $10,000 from the bank but over that amount is reported. Even as I state that, I am not sure how that works. Was there a $10,000 withdrawal from any of the bank accounts? In a scenario concerning the safes, could MS have stashed the money there for JR's payment of the murder? Maybe that was the only safe he was supposed to get into. JR got greedy and wanted to get into the other safes. This is just pure speculation.

Anyway, I can not come up with any more farfetched theories. Aren't you glad? lol

MOO

I wonder if he thought he could replace TS as the supplement spokesperson with another attractive woman who shared TS's philosophy if not her med creds.

I honestly think he thought he could.

I'm just catching up on all these threads and the theories posted are so good I really don't have much more to add. I think I'm most in line with what LaLaw and Kammie have thought out. I think possibly TS could have been having an affair and he may or may not have known if that turns out to be the case, but either way I'm guessing she was disenchanted with him of late and it infuriated him. That coupled with the resentment bubbling and building under the surface about his role in the marriage dynamic. Yes, he fed off her success as if it were his own, and he felt it was deserved, because after all he'd given up his own ambition for hers and where would she be without him so how dare she and there is no way either of us are walking away with me left with nothing.

Bubbling under the surface with resentment and off to MO he goes for his bff wedding. Drinks ensue. "Meet my boy, Jimmy." At ease and lose at the mouth from alcohol the resentments surface and joking conversation " I'm a hitman I'll take care of it" turns into serious thought and from there a conspiracy to commit murder is born.

1.) if Skinner's information is correct and a "Doctor" found Dr. Sievers body in her home, it's possible that the "Doctor" was not an M.D. , but a PhD. Dr. Sievers referred her patients to many PhD's for additional services, and they were her friends and colleagues. It's likely that some lived nearby.

2.) On the donation account that seems to draw a great deal of criticism, disgust, and suspicion, I'll state a couple of facts: I personally established a donation account at the local bank a few days after her death. I know who started the account, and it was not Mark. If you look at the FB requests, they are all 2 days apart and with the exact wording. I'm speculating that theses FB requests were automatically generated by the account since it was set up that way - not by Mark. I can understand why others set up these accounts - as I did. I was in shock and felt a desperate need to do something to help her family. And, I knew for certain that Dr. Sievers would be the first to help my family. She was very generous.

I'm not comfortable stating my opinion on Mark's involvement. I'm waiting for the Sheriff to release facts before I form an opinion. This is a horrible set of circumstances, and I still have trouble believing Dr. Sievers is gone.

1.) if Skinner's information is correct and a "Doctor" found Dr. Sievers body in her home, it's possible that the "Doctor" was not an M.D. , but a PhD. Dr. Sievers referred her patients to many PhD's for additional services, and they were her friends and colleagues. It's likely that some lived nearby.

2.) On the donation account that seems to draw a great deal of criticism, disgust, and suspicion, I'll state a couple of facts: I personally established a donation account at the local bank a few days after her death. I know who started the account, and it was not Mark. If you look at the FB requests, they are all 2 days apart and with the exact wording. I'm speculating that theses FB requests were automatically generated by the account since it was set up that way - not by Mark. I can understand why others set up these accounts - as I did. I was in shock and felt a desperate need to do something to help her family. And, I knew for certain that Dr. Sievers would be the first to help my family. She was very generous.

I'm not comfortable stating my opinion on Mark's involvement. I'm waiting for the Sheriff to release facts before I form an opinion. This is a horrible set of circumstances, and I still have trouble believing Dr. Sievers is gone.
May I ask how Mark responded when you gave him the money or access to the account? I'm not sure how accounts work but I'm assuming you need to contact him so he can receive the money?!

I'm just catching up on all these threads and the theories posted are so good I really don't have much more to add. I think I'm most in line with what LaLaw and Kammie have thought out. I think possibly TS could have been having an affair and he may or may not have known if that turns out to be the case, but either way I'm guessing she was disenchanted with him of late and it infuriated him. That coupled with the resentment bubbling and building under the surface about his role in the marriage dynamic. Yes, he fed off her success as if it were his own, and he felt it was deserved, because after all he'd given up his own ambition for hers and where would she be without him so how dare she and there is no way either of us are walking away with me left with nothing.

Bubbling under the surface with resentment and off to MO he goes for his bff wedding. Drinks ensue. "Meet my boy, Jimmy." At ease and lose at the mouth from alcohol the resentments surface and joking conversation " I'm a hitman I'll take care of it" turns into serious thought and from there a conspiracy to commit murder is born.

Good point. I wonder if MS's trip to MO in May was the impetus for putting the plan into action.

Again, so very sorry for your loss. I think if I had a doctor like Dr. Sievers I would be in deep grief. You are courageous for reading and contributing to a thread that is dedicated only to theories of what has to be the worst possibility for those who love her. I think most people here know that MS did not start the account. A lot of people think there will be more than one more arrest. Your motives for fundraising were true and pure. That doesn't mean that everyone's are. We are trying to find the evil that lurks that led to this amazing woman being murdered.
I hope you will get verified insider status so that we can discuss your point of view as verified and also quote you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member