Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to give you a big hug! :hug:

Just reading so many testimonials from people who knew her personally so well, everyone always comments about what a generous, caring woman she was... And now reading your post above, it is evident why you cared so much about her. You both have the same philosophy. I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug:

Thank you - ((((hugs))))) You're helping by providing a format to generate ideas - and help secure justice for Dr. Sievers! I appreciate that!

:)

Yep, we really do verify everyone who has any sort of inside knowledge that they are willing to share. So, thank you! We are as thorough as we can possibly be. We take it very seriously as it is our credibility at stake.

Only Tricia, administrators and the member it is associated with can edit a tagline. So if you see "Verified ____", you can rest assured they have been verified. (Any member who edits their own tagline to indicate they're verified in any capacity will be automatically banned.) If anyone is ever in doubt, check this list as well. Only WS staff can make additions to this list.

Thank you. I hope it didn't come across that I was doubting! I was on my phone and didn't/or much more likely "couldn't" read the verified insider tagline. I just don't want to get myself into trouble. As it comes easily to me:)

The bank manager explained to me that Mark would be provided a debit card attached to the account. He could remove the money anytime after he received the debit card. I have no access to the account, so I have no idea who else contributed or how much. I also have no control to change the account. You asked - What prompted me to think they would need money? - I'll try to explain:

I first heard about Dr. Siever's murder at lunchtime on Tuesday. After crying hysterically for quite some time.... And I'm sure this sounds weird... I drove 5 minutes up the street to her office. I ran in looking for her. I wanted to see her and wake up from my horrible nightmare. I'm guessing I was met by detectives and the note on her door. I asked to see Dr. Sievers nurse. She wasn't there. I returned home and did not sleep all day or night. On Wednesday morning, driven by a need to just do something to help, I thought of a donation account. I contacted a mutual friend of mine and Dr. Sievers and was told about the account. I don't personally like because they keep a percentage. So, I went to my local bank and talked to the manager. In my mind, Dr. Sievers did not live an extravagant lifestyle, and she was the only income producer in her family. I also considered that even if she did have life insurance, it would likely be delayed with an investigation. With the pain and suffering of her family, I did not want them to have the added burden of financial worry. I hope this helps you understand more about the account.

Of course that explains it although you didn't need to, your intentions were and have been clear without explanation. I am so deeply sorry for your pain and the loss of your beloved doctor and friend.

Thats just the thing. There were funds set up in the community by people that no doubt meant well. There was absolutely no need or other explanation for the million dollar goal but plain greed. No matter who set it up. Someone wanted to make alot of money or raise ALOT of money. Got to question whats in it for them? jmo

Is it true that the account was at first set at a lower goal, then someone went in just a couple/few days later and upped it to a $1 mil? That seems important.

Some speculated that $1 mil was an arbitrary amount set by the person who started the account. But, if someone went in and changed the goal from a lesser amount to be $1 mil, then that is not arbitrary; it's purposeful.

Thank you. I hope it didn't come across that I was doubting! I was on my phone and didn't/or much more likely "couldn't" read the verified insider tagline. I just don't want to get myself into trouble. As it comes easily to me:)

Not at all! :) It simply gave me the opportunity to clarify about verified posters.

Is it true that the account was at first set at a lower goal, then someone went in just a couple/few days later and upped it to a $1 mil? That seems important.

Some speculated that $1 mil was an arbitrary amount set by the person who started the account. But, if someone went in and changed the goal from a lesser amount to be $1 mil, then that is not arbitrary; it's purposeful.

My recollection is that I first checked it on Wednesday - two days after her death. It was set with a goal of $1M. Then, it changed to $100k. Mark was the original administrator - although he didn't establish the account. Then, the siblings of Dr. Sievers took over managing the account with the children as beneficiaries.

No. It started at a million less than 24 hrs after TS murder . It got lowered to 100,000 when it was changed to a charity. Then it go changed to the children. jmo

I can say that I personally saw it the same day she was discovered. It was late that night, but nonetheless I saw it with my own 4 eyes (with my readers) that it was started by "mark's facebook" for a cool million on June 29th.
I was completely shocked. Light bulbs were really going off in my head, as were all kinds of thoughts.

Plus, I have never ever read an obituary that states, "in In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made to Dr. Sievers Family Foundation at ". NEVER!

I can say that I personally saw it the same day she was discovered. It was late that night, but nonetheless I saw it with my own 4 eyes (with my readers) that it was started by "mark's facebook" for a cool million on June 29th.
I was completely shocked. Light bulbs were really going off in my head, as were all kinds of thoughts.

Plus, I have never ever read an obituary that states, "in In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made to Dr. Sievers Family Foundation at ". NEVER!

I totally agree. To me, is a very millennial-based site in philosophy. This is "the sharing economy." I kind of cringe when I see actual adults use it. Especially for something as meaningful as the death of a loved one.

I cannot shake the fact that the posts on MS Facebook page ceased on July 12, the same day as CWW first raid.
bbm above and enlarged
CREEPINGSKILLS I have probably read something like that at least 3 times before, AND I FINALLY GET WHAT YOU MEAN! (please insert I-am-so-slow emoticon in triplicate) Did someone in a nearby mobile home (JRR or his gf) call MS and say, "BTW, the Feds are raiding you best bud's place?" Were there any other noticeably strange or sudden "changes in behavior, routines & postings" by MS after the raid? JRR's and CWW's?
Thank you again for pointing out this glaring oddity.

bbm above and enlarged
CREEPINGSKILLS I have probably read something like that at least 3 times before, AND I FINALLY GET WHAT YOU MEAN! (please insert I-am-so-slow emoticon in triplicate) Did someone in a nearby mobile home (JRR or his gf) call MS and say, "BTW, the Feds are raiding you best bud's place?" Were there any other noticeably strange or sudden "changes in behavior, routines & postings" by MS after the raid? JRR's and CWW's?
Thank you again for pointing out this glaring oddity.

What was the day of her celebration of life service? Perhaps somebody at the service told them they didn't agree with that being done?

Just an alternate theory

Ok, this is the thread for theories, right? Here is mine. All of this is MOO. I have stated this several times in earlier (now closed) threads. TS and MS had the same lover. CWW may have seen emails in the computers between TS and the other person, it may have been revealed by her journals (either written or online) or MS may have figured it out. The "other person" has been playing both ends against the middle. IMO, TS was a cash cow. She was the person that drew the people in. How do you replace that kind of income? You don't. CWW and MS cooked up a scheme. Eliminate TS and pass GO and collect a lot more than 200 dollars. You then turn to , Life insurance, etc. JMO

TS may have been a wonderful and loving person to her patients.. BUT IMO, you cannot give and give forever. She has been described as a spitfire. She was the brains and MS was the gopher, imo. He was tired of the subservient role of chief bag handler and lackey. In the meantime, TS needed more "energy" to continue her medical vision. MS needed a partner in life not just a partner in the office.

So, MS and TS had the same lover. The question will be if the lover was aware that this hit was going down.

All my opinion only.

It has the wow factor and the complications and connectivity.

Makes sense.

I really think there is a female replacement for TS. Could be the female was involved with CWW too.

It seems like there usually is a replacement lover.

Arrogant people do not grasp that they are not as wonderful as they think they are

IMHO this fits someone for sure. Maybe more than one. Narcisstic Personality Disorder. Easy reading, good info

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

For clarification purposes, since I recently updated the timeline due to my error...
July 6 was Dr. Sievers' funeral.
July 18 was Dr. Sievers' celebration of life.

We're still crowdsourcing the timeline facts, and I corrected that from reading the posts in one of the threads yesterday.

The timeline as we have it so far:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...line-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-**MINIMAL-DISCUSSION**

This obituary DOES state it:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/news-press/obituary.aspx?pid=175206899
In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made to Dr. Sievers Family Foundation at ********.com. [NOTE: ******** is ]

This obituary DOES state it:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/news-press/obituary.aspx?pid=175206899
In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made to Dr. Sievers Family Foundation at ********.com. [NOTE: ******** is ]

Oh SS, I guess I should have worded that differently. I was referring to TS's obituary when I made that statement. I thought it was rather odd that her orbit was asking for donations to a , and that I have never seen anyone do that before.
Thank you for adding the link, which I also forgot to do. :smile:

I know I have read that others feel that TS had to be having an affair if MS was the one up to hiring someone to kill. But I haven't seen that the woman having the affair is the case of men murdering their wives, in fact I've seen quite the opposite. Scott Peterson, Bob Bashara. It's more of a man who wants everything syndrome and doesnt' want to get a divorce because then they would have to split the goodies/homes, money, cars..they don't want that, they want their cake and eat it too without the ex to deal with. These are very selfish narcissist men IMO.. There are more examples, but this is a couple..oh and Drew Peterson also comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexandercombes