Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSBOO,:) You made me curious about "garage windows." I think I found one large window, partially obscured by the open door (the one with pry marks on it) and the smaller window looks as if it might be a bathroom window. (?)
Oops, almost forgot the link to source.
Sievers home ransacked, but nothing stolen
Also wanted to mention the defense atty in closing arguments said it was a standard 2 car garage, 400 sq ft....but he was wrong, it is a 3 bay garage and probably over 600 sq ft. Guess no one is allowed to interrupt and correct statements made during closing arguments.
I thought so too. I got confused when the defense kept interrupting Hamid during the states closing argument.

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 45s46 seconds ago

Mark Sievers coming to the courtroom now from downstairs. I expect he'll be out of his jail jumpsuit for the day. #trialtweets #nbc2courtcoverage #marksieversontrial

1. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 1m1 minute ago
    Okay, we are onto the Sievers case. One of the bailiffs said they have to bring him up from downstairs so it will be a minute.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

2. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 7m7 minutes ago
    It could be a few minutes before we get to Sievers. There are a lot of attorneys, other people in the courtroom who I do not believe are here for the Sievers trial.

@beach - you are probably asleep right now - but when you wake up - could you open up the Trial thread? Title should read Day 1 thru 4 - and today, Day 5 could use a new thread! :D TIA!

@beach - you are probably asleep right now - but when you wake up - could you open up the Trial thread? Title should read Day 1 thru 4 - and today, Day 5 could use a new thread! :D TIA!
Done. Thanks!

I tried to post this in the trial thread, but Beach is too fast for me.

Keep the faith, guys. I'm no Niner, I am rubbish at copying over emojis, so just imagine this is a group hug. (((x)))

Carrie Kain will be a big witness for the State. I've listened to her testimony a good few times over the past four and a half years and read the transcript again just last night. I'm going to listen to her over the next few days again, as her observations and attention to detail are amazing and also reassuring.

Remember, Mark told her things he couldn't have known, shouldn't have known. Seventeen times. Don't forget he told her Teresa had been struck seventeen times - when he had never been given that info from any official body. He could only have got that from one source - the killer/s. He is not walking away from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike