Dreams/Visions? - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idaho4groenes and kageykaren, your posts stike a cord with me because I've been picturing a fifth wheel or camping trailer like the one in this picture of the garage: http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/McCleary02/McCleary-800/Set02/DSCF2389.jpg
While reading "Kara" thread it is mentioned her husband (is it an ex? I forgot) is a truck driver. I'm not saying he is the perp but it has me looking at Co. Semi trucks working, parked in that area. Maybe this does point to the garage. He could be stowing it, having minor repairs or is a bud to a worker that he has expressed his sexual frustration & strong pissyness towards women., making it seem as he is one of the guys talking smack about "*****es" there form of verbal slang not mine. Thanks for the listen <3

Early on, I wondered if there were mechanics at the Shell station--I guess not. Then there is this theme in subsequent posts about garages, repair places, trucks, grease. Interesting.

Concentric~ You are ON today! It is the perfect time to sit down and write out your thoughts like you did on the post about the caretaker. Just let it flow and don't even think about it. See what you come up with. Some days are like that where things simply click into place for some unknown reason. I always try to take advantage of those. Your perceptions are in overdrive. ;)

While reading "Kara" thread it is mentioned her husband (is it an ex? I forgot) is a truck driver. I'm not saying he is the perp but it has me looking at Co. Semi trucks working, parked in that area. Maybe this does point to the garage. He could be stowing it, having minor repairs or is a bud to a worker that he has expressed his sexual frustration & strong pissyness towards women., making it seem as he is one of the guys talking smack about "*****es" there form of verbal slang not mine. Thanks for the listen <3
We have alot of semi-trucks (logging and gravel hauling mostly) and campers/trailers that come through town via 108.

After casting about , it seems that this is the best place to re-post my "impression, vision" or whatever you want to call it.

Hello all.

I'm new to this. Just found this forum when trying to validate (or invalidate) the "message" I got about LB. If I break etiquette, please let me know.

Occasionally, I get information or messages from a place I cannot really describe. Sometimes these things turn out to be uncannily accurate. When I hear of a missing person, I stop to gather impressions about the case. I do this before clicking on links to news stories or missing person pages. I try to go with just a name and photo. This is what I did when I saw that LB was missing. A lot of what I got seems to fit with what the profilers have since said, so I thought I'd share it, just in case.

I sent this to the police, but they haven't responded. I know they usually people like me to be "kooks". That's OK, I'm sure they are busy following up on tangible tips.
Keep in mind, this is not meant to be taken as fact, just an "impression":

She was walking alone when a car approached. It seems like an older model car with more squarish edges. It is not in great shape, possibly banged up and may have different colors, such as when a body part has been replaced or is primed for painting.

These are two guys with whom she is familiar. One of them has a connection to a female friend of hers (possibly cousin or stepbrother). The friend is either slightly older or presents herself as such. The friend may be Hispanic or of a darker complexion. I haven't really had time to delve into this whole story, but this person with the Myspace page "Fistey" could be a possibility. (From what I have since read I believe that she is the friend from whose house LB left, is that correct? If so, does she have any male relatives in their early 20s who live in this or a neighboring town?)

I get that one (or both) of these guys lives or stays in a basement of a female relative (mother, grandmother or aunt). They are from somewhere south (possibly Mexico) and may travel in and out of the area. The guys stand out because they look different than the other residents. Their grooming and dress is more "urban" than the locals.

They are known for talking to younger people and may be involved in dealing drugs (specifically methamphetamine). This could be part of the reason they are in and out of the area.

My sense is that LB got in the car thinking she was getting a ride home. They did something to persuade her to "hang out" (possibly alcohol) and then took her somewhere (possibly the basement). A day or two later, one or both may have taken her out of town. I won't share the rest of my impression unless something I have said can be validated. There is no sense in upsetting people if this is completely inaccurate.

I do get a strong sense that a third person has some information or suspicions about these characters, but is reluctant to speak up for fear of getting himself in trouble. If approached in the right manner he may spill the beans.

I would love more than anything to have this stuff checked out and shown to be false. I'd rather think she ran away than wonder if the impressions I picked up might be true.

I had copied it into the Astro thread, because it seemed to have similarities with one of their readings. After being redirected, I hope this is the proper place.

After casting about , it seems that this is the best place to re-post my "impression, vision" or whatever you want to call it.

I had copied it into the Astro thread, because it seemed to have similarities with one of their readings. After being redirected, I hope this is the proper place.
It is and I was just wondering a few minutes ago if you had seen this thread. ;) Ha! So you read minds, too! :D

Welcome, sooth_seer! :seeya:

I've always wished I had some psychic ability, but I'm afraid I'm stuck tight over in my logical side - such as it is.

It seems like the really big mistakes I've made in my life have come from not listening to my intuition, so I'm trying to learn to trust that 'me' again.
I admire anyone who can do it!

Welcome, sooth_seer! :seeya:

I've always wished I had some psychic ability, but I'm afraid I'm stuck tight over in my logical side - such as it is.

It seems like the really big mistakes I've made in my life have come from not listening to my intuition, so I'm trying to learn to trust that 'me' again.
I admire anyone who can do it!

Thanks.

I know what you mean. It's a constant struggle for me to keep my "rational" mind at bay. I think it just takes practice and validation. That's what I'm working on.

One reason we have these threads is to encourage dialogue of any kind which could lead to gaining insight or answers in a case. I am alway amazed when things from our threads turn out to be so accurate in many ways. We have some gifted and intuitive people here who tap into whatever it is and are willing to share their thoughts and feelings.

Call it women's intuition, psychic phenomenon, visions, or whatever...but we all have experienced it at one time or another (imo). Nothing wrong with exploring every avenue available in a case! I keep reminding myself that many detectives over the years have told me about their "gut feelings" and how they do pay attention. (They would never admit they were in any way psychic or otherwise even tho I see it differently. LOL) If they can rely on their "gut feelings"...so can we. ;)

LOL. Yeah, it took me a while to find it. I guess the "voices" in my head aren't so internet savvy. Glad to be here, though.

Hi sooth_seer! Glad to see you made it here. Thank you so much for reposting your dream/vision here. It is helpful to be able to go through this thread and note similarities. I believe in the "collective conscious" and pay special attention when I see several posters keying in on the same theme.

Salem

PS - Welcome to WS!!!!

I tend to be meek when my senses are working overtime to look within for a calmness allowing the noise of everyday life not enter my thoughts. If it is a personal day of dealing with family and their emotions it isn't condusive for any empathetic, intuitive feelings that might be telling. My gift of having a 6th sense concerning people began at age 8 and has stayed with me. Many times I asked God to suspend it so I could do more for myself and less for those who may have a struggle. I feel like many that these strong moments of intuition come in different degrees for some and can be more strong at different times in ones life. It is almost like your able to see behind a big picture. I just want to thank all of you for a listen and am glad to see everyone putting their minds together. There is something to this as they are finding out while studying the brain, right here in wa. at the University of Washington. I am supposed to enter a study of the brain for people who are care givers . What I'v been told is the right side of the brain that controls empathy is on fire for some in the helping field and through the studies it will help to teach doctors how to treat burnout within the work place, like an ER. Long story how my doctor approached me about this. Like being able to play an instrument without ever having a lesson, it just comes out of nowhere. Your born with it and it seems as you nuture and except what may come your way, you find strangers will open up in a grocery line, telling you there fears and tears they have shed. My family and friends know this is a part of me and it's no big deal but to share in an internet forumn took some courage. So thanks again for this thread. Lets put are brains together and see where it takes us. :idea::hug: Upon joining W/S the dream and psychic-intuitive threads were my favorite. So glad to see it return for this case.

Well, I found this picture. I am VERY intereseted in learning more about this building. And also very interested in seeing it from a different angle.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/McCleary/McCleary-800/DSCF2077.jpg

This one, on the other hand, about made me fall out of my chair when I saw it. The building seems right. But the surroundings seem wrong.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/McCleary02/McCleary-800/Set02/DSCF2386.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/McCleary02/McCleary-800/Set02/DSCF2387.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/McCleary02/McCleary-800/Set02/DSCF2389.jpg

Idaho4groenes, what do you think of this building?
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/Images/Assessor/Parcels/618051322015A98.jpg

or this one which is on the same lot:
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/Images/Assessor/Parcels/618051322015B99.jpg

Anyone know if there are mines, open wells or caves in McCleary? I keep dreaming that I'm hearing her screaming but there's an echo like you'd hear from someone under ground. I don't see anything I just hear her screaming.

Anyone know if there are mines, open wells or caves in McCleary? I keep dreaming that I'm hearing her screaming but there's an echo like you'd hear from someone under ground. I don't see anything I just hear her screaming.
I'm thinking there are different intonations within one sound and wondered within your dream the echo could be broken down to a more precise sound. Did the echoe have a bouncing off sound of tin or metal, hollow sound if wood surrounds, or a more deeper faint sound due to bricks? Did the echo seem muffled? Don't mean to drill you on a pleasnt Sat. Thanks :cheerful:

LOL Karen, I have the same thing happen to me...grocery store lines, elevators, work, or anywhere I happen to be standing still for a moment. How do they know?! ;)

Very interesting about the echo, KSeal! Karen is right tho...you can concentrate and possibly figure out the sound to figure out the surroundings.

LOL Karen, I have the same thing happen to me...grocery store lines, elevators, work, or anywhere I happen to be standing still for a moment. How do they know?! ;)

Very interesting about the echo, KSeal! Karen is right tho...you can concentrate and possibly figure out the sound to figure out the surroundings.

I'll give it a try

Thanks, Gailrene. That first one would be the closest, but I'm still thinking that the garage was larger. Thanks for looking, though. :)

I had another dream last night, which didn't relate directly but gave me a thought. McCleary is very small, so this is probably a long shot, but does McCleary have a "City of McCleary" department? Most places do. But I'm specifically interested in one with like, different sub-departments, like Parks and Recreation? Or possibly.....a city shop? With garages for city vehicles? If not, what would be the nearest city that did? Aberdeen? Olympia? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500