Dreams/Visions? - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly enough, the fire department sits right behind City Hall and the Police station...which is right next to the bridge I keep harping about. ;) It would have those huge bay doors, imo.

I am not sure if the white rounded building is part of City Hall and the other buildings to the left are the FD or not. I will go look for the photos of the Police station that JVK posted.

If you look at the 3rd and 4th photos down on this post...you can see part of the buildings:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - JVK's Trips To McCleary, WA

UPDATE: We have a poster going to the Bear Festival today and will try to take photos of the FD Bay doors!!

IFG, Your was post was insightful to me. These workers you might be referring to can be transits with their jobs. Another poster (?can't remeber name) discussed this ttype of employment as well. Initially I had a strong sense of the perp driving a old 70's to 80's car that rode like a boat giving the feeling of floating. The car was not a classy low rider someone was puting money into as an expensive hobby. This goes back to your post wondering what labor workers may be in the area. If this person was in a uniform, what kind could it be, that a 10 yr.old might see as authority. Could this be a rent-a-cop type guy guarding some businesses in the area that the girls may have walked passed frequently? I remember Tuba post saying that the perp may not seem to us to be of authority but was to Lindsey. Just throwing ideas out there as the hit. I don't want anyone reading my post thinking I'm short, or maybe snotty as it is difficult to talk on forumns and have people understand the vein in which your words are spoken. When I start running sentences together on my post like it is fact and jumping around from ideas surrounding the central issue I tend to let my mouth go as I post, similar to automatic writing. I feel there are similar thoughts comming out of post. Add to these please, as I'm sure I'll forget some. Grease, older model car sedan size, causing a boat feeling (like we would get in those old buicks), Primer missing off a vehicle, Semi truck , automotive shop, water, violent death, middle aged men, offering of alcohol or drugs similar to meth (OT meth users may have strong hypersexual feelings, playing into the moment the perp decided to play out his fantasies) taken out of the area, and strong feelings that the perp may casually know one the 4 adults in Lindsey life that day. I'm sure I forgot some post from here. All of these thoughts seem to have a running theme. I'll let everyone figure out their thoughts of a theme . Stepping back to look at our lists, one thing hit me again and I giigled, "This couldn't be that easy", I'm thinking of the ice cream man and his mikman type truck LOL It ties into. No windows, what appears to be a sweet person. may have had someone tagging along in the back. Water is provided, the easy lur of offering icecream, and easy access out of town. I'm just sluething with the milkman theory and have no strong feelings going on but boy could that be a perfect perp profile?

Following your 'flow', I get boat...boat...enclosed trailer? dizzy...boat.
Just saying.

Interestingly enough, the fire department sits right behind City Hall and the Police station...which is right next to the bridge I keep harping about. ;) It would have those huge bay doors, imo.

UPDATE: We have a poster going to the Bear Festival today and will try to take photos of the FD Bay doors!!

Very similar to what I saw. Just from a different angle. The surroundings are better. You say this building is close to your bridge? Hmmmmmm.

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu327/17Seconds_01/?action=view&current=IMG_1471.jpg

This is a different building than the first, but the angle is almost exactly how I saw it.

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu327/17Seconds_01/?action=view&current=IMG_1475.jpg

This URL was passed to me today.

http://www..com/MISSING/publicr/776LindseyJ Baum.htm

You might have to click a ~'go to content' banner/link @ the top of the page first.

I know null about this person/site so.. just passing it along (hope its ok)

In a round-a-bout way (from that site ^) it was asked if i knew if the Sand Creek Pond area has been searched.

I just wanted to warn you all (esp. jvk and Haddie, don't want newbies to get banned) about linking to that site. I'm pretty sure that's one that we're not allowed to link to. And transforming the url to a tinyurl or other form is against TOS. I'd delete it if I were you. Be careful. :) Also, I have been warned against the "Brian's Predictions" site in the past as well. I don't think it's against TOS but it's not looking at highly.

Although, if I'm wrong about any of this, someone who knows better feel free to correct me. Just wanted to get the warning out there just in case.

Well, it appears Brian's site isn't banned but the one that speaks badly of him is. Not sure what to make of that...other then the obvious.

I dont feel there is anything wrong with Brians site > He has a very good missing persons forum that they have been upgrading. I go there to read up and post..jmo

I dont feel there is anything wrong with Brians site > He has a very good missing persons forum that they have been upgrading. I go there to read up and post..jmo

I read there too. Just thought I would mention that I had been warned that his site was not liked by some here (but it should be fine). But I was more warning about posting of the link to the other forum, with the banned link and tinyurl. Don't want to see anyone in TO or banned for posting that.

I read there too. Just thought I would mention that I had been warned that his site was not liked by some here (but it should be fine). But I was more warning about posting of the link to the other forum, with the banned link and tinyurl. Don't want to see anyone in TO or banned for posting that.

Oh Idaho I know there are some here that don't particulary like his site...lol :)
I linked a sight today that was banned..I had no clue until TomsGirl let me know...oops. I know now..

Yes...well...stick around long enough and you will soon figure out that Brian is not what he says he is by any stretch of the imagination. ;) He doesn't sit well with many of us here. We normally don't link to his site for that reason. He is not a respectable source in many opinions.

I would not even be surprised if much of his stuff doesn't come from here and other sites.

Very similar to what I saw. Just from a different angle. The surroundings are better. You say this building is close to your bridge? Hmmmmmm.

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu327/17Seconds_01/?action=view&current=IMG_1471.jpg

This is a different building than the first, but the angle is almost exactly how I saw it.

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu327/17Seconds_01/?action=view&current=IMG_1475.jpg
Yes, very close to the bridge...as in feet away.

Here it is thanks to JenniferO! The red dot is the Shell station, the blue is the park and ride parking, and the bridge is the located where you see the hot pink. The yellow dot is Lindsey's house. I believe the FD sits behind the southwest end of the P & R lot between the building with a greenish roof and the white w/dark gray roof along 3rd is the City Hall/PD.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #5

I'm thinking there are different intonations within one sound and wondered within your dream the echo could be broken down to a more precise sound. Did the echoe have a bouncing off sound of tin or metal, hollow sound if wood surrounds, or a more deeper faint sound due to bricks? Did the echo seem muffled? Don't mean to drill you on a pleasnt Sat. Thanks :cheerful:

I think it's a hollow sound that I'm hearing like when you're in an large empty metal building. OR even when you're under ground and you're yelling through a metal pipe. I hope that makes sense.

Karen

I know a bit about metals and sound as hubby helped to design the 2Tek guitar bridge. I'm thinking this must be a thick heavy metal sound to have a hollow echo. Thanks, We'll see if it takes us anywhere. If the metal happened to be of a light material it could sound deeper if underground within dirt. A Metal bldg without concrete would have more of a high pitched ting type ehco.

I think it's a hollow sound that I'm hearing like when you're in an large empty metal building. OR even when you're under ground and you're yelling through a metal pipe. I hope that makes sense.

Karen
It makes perfect sense. It sounds cavernous and "tinney". Right?

Do they have storm shelters, old bomb shelters, etc. in WA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500