Drew is ENGAGED!

Drew Peterson and fiancee Christina Raines make 'Today Show ...
[SIZE=-1]Chicago Sun-Times - United States[/SIZE]

The Drew Peterson media tour continued Friday morning when the former Bolingbrook cop and his young lady love Christina Raines appeared together on a "Today" show snugglefest.

We all know what's wrong with Christina Raines, she's an immature ignorant child who finds the money Drew spends on her a welcome respite from her day to day druggery. BUT, am I the only one who finds NBC totally and completely irresponsible for airing a "snugglefest" between an arrogant married double-murderer looking for any publicity he can muster and his child-fiance? What on earth is wrong with NBC? This is INSANE!

We all know what's wrong with Christina Raines, she's an immature ignorant child who finds the money Drew spends on her a welcome respite from her day to day druggery. BUT, am I the only one who finds NBC totally and completely irresponsible for airing a "snugglefest" between an arrogant married double-murderer looking for any publicity he can muster and his child-fiance? What on earth is wrong with NBC? This is INSANE!

I agree with you....he doesn't need anyone feeding into this hunger for publicity. He's just using this girl in so many ways. She has to be plain stupid to get involved with him. What could she possibly see in this monster? What changed her mind so quickly? Ugh!

"Stupid is as stupid does", Forrest Gump.

She's an absolute brainless human being for not only going back but putting those young children of Stacy's through this cycle as well. They lost a mom and this nutcase left with her father and the police in the yard a couple weeks ago, in such a dramatic fashion only to return.

WTH? LE, I mean seriously. Just charge the 'devil' as he calls himself. Trust me, the jury will deem him guilty in the end.

"Stupid is as stupid does", Forrest Gump.

She's an absolute brainless human being for not only going back but putting those young children of Stacy's through this cycle as well. They lost a mom and this nutcase left with her father and the police in the yard a couple weeks ago, in such a dramatic fashion only to return.

WTH? LE, I mean seriously. Just charge the 'devil' as he calls himself. Trust me, the jury will deem him guilty in the end.
(Bold mine) I couldn't agree more. How many more dead wives do we need?

It's not like he's a changed man.

Calling himself the devil is an insult to the devil! That interview nearly made me hurl. He's such a sociopathic, disgusting thing. :sick:

Maybe there should be censoring laws......I need protection from things that make me go :puke:

After watching that video, I believe there's a strange streak of pedophilia involved. And killing is part of that streak.

According to this article, a June wedding is being planned................

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.wedding.2.962574.html
I was wondering why she is in such a big hurry, then a possible reason hit me. She wants to get married before he goes to prison. I believe she knows it will happen, plus she won't have to testify, which would increase her chances of survival. After D.P. goes to prison, she can divorce him and possibly keep 50% of the assets.

What she's missing in this scenario is that most, if not all the assets are going to evaporate with all the legal issues pending.

This might actually be a ploy on Drew's part to preserve assets for his children and by extension, him. If he is granted a divorce, then perhaps part of the assets (Stacy's) will be put in a trust for her children. Then, perhaps, Drew will have control over those assets and they won't be subject to legal bills or other expenses.

You know there has to be a financial reason for Drew wanting to do this. Finances have always been important to him - most likely the reason for Kathleen's murder.

Look out!

As a side note...I read yesterday that Austrian rapist/murderer/child abuser/prostitute-lover Fritzl has received mail from 200 women that believe he is simply "misunderstood." He and Drew both remind me that the devil prowls about the earth looking to ruin souls. The attraction to these men is simply incomprehensible. Don't try to figure it out.

I was wondering why she is in such a big hurry, then a possible reason hit me. She wants to get married before he goes to prison. I believe she knows it will happen, plus she won't have to testify, which would increase her chances of survival. After D.P. goes to prison, she can divorce him and possibly keep 50% of the assets.

What she's missing in this scenario is that most, if not all the assets are going to evaporate with all the legal issues pending.

What assets? The man has been living well above his means for years. And you're right--any that remain will be wiped out by legal costs.

I do understand his MO. He chooses vulnerable young women, then is their knight in shining armor, turning their heads with gifts and the sense of security they lack. (How he manages to do that at THIS juncture is beyond me, but I digress...)

He likes being the knight. He doesn't like it when his women are then bolstered, and grow a spine, and perhaps even form opinions.

This poor girl--I hope she doesn't believe she's going to be well-set for life with this man (assuming she's not his next victim). He will provide for his children. And part of providing for his children is providing someone to care for them.

THAT is what she represents.

What assets? The man has been living well above his means for years. And you're right--any that remain will be wiped out by legal costs.

I do understand his MO. He chooses vulnerable young women, then is their knight in shining armor, turning their heads with gifts and the sense of security they lack. (How he manages to do that at THIS juncture is beyond me, but I digress...)

He likes being the knight. He doesn't like it when his women are then bolstered, and grow a spine, and perhaps even form opinions.

This poor girl--I hope she doesn't believe she's going to be well-set for life with this man (assuming she's not his next victim). He will provide for his children. And part of providing for his children is providing someone to care for them.

THAT is what she represents.
Looks like she's moved out again. The story says State Police are holding the engagement ring. Can't think of any reason why this would be considered evidence.

http://www.wbbm780.com/Drew-Peterson-s-Girlfriend-Moves-Out-Again/4140725

She's moved out again, hmmmmmm.....a couple of comments.

First, if she was planning to "be married as early as June," I have to mention that Drew isn't available - after all, he has to divorce his current wife since she "ran off with another man." OR, maybe Drew knows for certain she won't be returning and is behaving as if he's a widow.....

Second, when you date children, they behave like children.......isn't this girl a teenager or just barely beyond?

OTR with Greta....tease is new news has DP "sweating"........let's see what she offers!

Greta saying very, very bad news for DP in 3rd wife homecide, has him scared????
still waiting for the story.........

Kathy Savio family filed wrongful death lawsuit, gee we already know this........
and Greta calls this news???
Jon Q Kelly on for the family of Savio.......

Strong Circumstantial evidence........
motive and opportunity.........

Thomas and Christopher will win the money
A month from now might be a criminal case????
WOW, thanks Jon Q

She's moved out again, hmmmmmm.....a couple of comments.

First, if she was planning to "be married as early as June," I have to mention that Drew isn't available - after all, he has to divorce his current wife since she "ran off with another man." OR, maybe Drew knows for certain she won't be returning and is behaving as if he's a widow.....

Second, when you date children, they behave like children.......isn't this girl a teenager or just barely beyond?

IIRC she is in her mid-20s. I think she's 24.

Can anyone remember WHO the ISP investigator was that made the video tape discussing the case? HE started off by saying it was small notes here and there that grew to thick binders of info. I believe it was in 08. Not sure if it was Tom Burek. Would like to find the actual video/article.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back