Drew is ENGAGED!

Who says they are not still together and she hired her to try to stop her from having to testify?

The young gal is standing by her man. She goes to visit him in jail...saw it on the news but she wouldn't speak to the media. I don't think this gal is as dumb as some people think. Hard to believe it was love that brought them together though. I think old Drew just likes to have a young girl around cause he thinks the other guys envy him. He also needs someone to help take care of the two younger kids. He is probably tired of playing Mr. Mom.

The gal...I can't for the life of me understand what she sees in Drew Peterson. He looks so old now. His face is all wrinkled and he is about 30 years older then her. I believe she said that she has been in an abusive relationship so you can see the cycle repeat itself with old Drew. So regardless of why this gal ended up with him...book deal...money...security for her and her two kids...whatever...she has to sleep with him when he is at home. If that isn't enough to turn a person's stomach :bang::sick:

The young gal is standing by her man. She goes to visit him in jail...saw it on the news but she wouldn't speak to the media. I don't think this gal is as dumb as some people think. Hard to believe it was love that brought them together though. I think old Drew just likes to have a young girl around cause he thinks the other guys envy him. He also needs someone to help take care of the two younger kids. He is probably tired of playing Mr. Mom.

The gal...I can't for the life of me understand what she sees in Drew Peterson. He looks so old now. His face is all wrinkled and he is about 30 years older then her. I believe she said that she has been in an abusive relationship so you can see the cycle repeat itself with old Drew. So regardless of why this gal ended up with him...book deal...money...security for her and her two kids...whatever...she has to sleep with him when he is at home. If that isn't enough to turn a person's stomach :bang::sick:

ITA! IMO, she also seems to be a bit dim and I suspect that's the reason Drew is with her. ;) I think I read she did speak to the media when she left the jail. She said something like %#@$ &%!!!

From what i understand her father is totally against the relationship she had/has w Drew. I know as a parent you can only do so much but its nice to know he, at least, can see through the BS. I hope he remains vigilant and continues to watch over her even while drew's in jail.

Raines has me totally confused. She moved in with DrewP, she allegedly was engaged to him. I would think that his home was now "her" home. She was allegedly preparing to become a "stepmother" of his four kids.

Yet DrewP gets arrested and she moves out of the home that day. She doesn't stay in "her" home. She doesn't stay to wait for DrewP to come home on bail, she doesn't stay to take care of the home. The kids leave their home and go to their brothers home, not staying with their future 'stepmother' not staying in their home. So are they living together and engaged, or is that whole thing a put on?

News of the hiring of Allred does make me wonder if she is hoping for a book or movie deal. Or if she did learn something either from DrewP or from one of the kids. Did she get called to the GJ? I think she did. So she may very well be called as a witness in the trial. And I can't think why she would need an attorney if she didn't know anything.

Someone mentioned that DrewP wouldn't be dumb enough to talk at this time. But allegedly he did talk to Stacey about the death of Kathleen. And allegedly he did tell Kathleen what he was going to do to her, before he did it (that he could make her death look like an accident.) And allegedly he did tell Stacey what was going to happen to her, that he could make her disappear. So yeah, I can see him telling her. After all, if he was into the whole seduction/control thing with her what better way to do it? Scare her the way he did his previous wives, by making threats and telling her what he is capable of. Then work on getting her sympathy about how 'mistreated' he was and is by various factions. Meanwhile he would act as her 'protector' from her ex, from her father, from the media. And be generous with material things, along with promises of more- "if he doesn't have to spend everything he has on a defense." Yeah, he very well could have told her- and probably under the guise of being honest with her. Making her feel that she was the one and only for him, and that she had some type of power and control over him.... but she really wouldn't. Because he would make sure she was too scared to ever talk to LE.

Her choice of representation probably tells alot. What does GA almost universally represent? Woman in situations where they have lost control and are abused in some way. Ambre frey was actually more of an exception for her client base.

We know DP is a controling abusive individual who lures them in and then rules their lives. We also know this girlfriend was obviously not bright enough to stear clear to begin with. Well with DP out and controlling her it is quite likely she did not feel she was in a situation where he could leave safely. (anybody notice what happened to the last two women to leave him?). As soon as he was in custody and not in a place where he could make her disaear or have an accident she rabited and got the most well known lawyer there is for dealing with that sort of situation. It is also likely that getting hauled before the GJ spooked her, and finally made her realize the seriousness of what was going on.

The GF was a victim. She will be inundated my the media if this body turns out to be wife #4. I have no doubt she's there for emotional support, and whatever she can do to put the last nail in Drew's coffin, like Amber.

ITA! IMO, she also seems to be a bit dim and I suspect that's the reason Drew is with her. ;) I think I read she did speak to the media when she left the jail. She said something like %#@$ &%!!!
Obviously, she needs someone to speak for her. She's not capable of handling this. I think that's why GA is there.

Young women believe everything men tell them, imo. They lack experience for cross-reference. I also think that is why DP and many other men like him choose such young women. Anyone who's been around the block wouldn't buy what they sell.

Gloria was on the Dr Phil show tues. when he was talking about Drew. She said there are 2 reasons why she needed her, 1 was to be a spokesperson for all the media and 2, because of the possibility of her being called to testify at the trial.
O.T.
Her father also was on the show and said that right now she is not standing by Drew but still considers herself his fiance :waitasec: and that he was told that she'd caught him cheating on her and was talking about his involvement with the Bunny Ranch.

VB

Gloria was on the Dr Phil show tues. when he was talking about Drew. She said there are 2 reasons why she needed her, 1 was to be a spokesperson for all the media and 2, because of the possibility of her being called to testify at the trial.
O.T.
Her father also was on the show and said that right now she is not standing by Drew but still considers herself his fiance :waitasec: and that he was told that she'd caught him cheating on her and was talking about his involvement with the Bunny Ranch.

VB

good lord! Your "fiance" sits in jail charged with MURDER. If that doesn't give you pause enough consider the fact he's been married 4 times. Investigation into the disappearance of wife #4 and death of wife #3 uncovered alot about his past relationships and MAJOR issues of infidelity.
What the he** else would you expect?! :slap:

sorry, so frustrating. I wish she'd just turn and run straight for the hills.

does anyone know if she visits Drew in jail? Or has she finally really cut her ties?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back