Drew is ENGAGED!

Some gems from the link that stillblv provided:

Joel Brodsky, Peterson's defense attorney, said, without naming names, "Yeah, he proposed and she accepted. I guess he's got to get divorced."
That is just so calloused beyond words.

"Last time I had a relationship, you guys screwed it all up," he said, referring to tanning salon worker Kim Matuska, 22. "The police had her, the grand jury had her. I'm not putting her through all that."
Riiiiight....it's the media's fault.

Peterson said he does not believe his marital status should prevent him from becoming engaged. "I was married to Kathleen when I was engaged to Stacy," he said.
:furious: Soooo that makes it right?

Good grief all of this, EVERYTHING totalled up (including his preference for young girls) just speaks volumes of his character.

How lovely and romantic for the bride-to-be! She's so proud of her betrothed that she's practically shouting it from the rooftops! Not. :rolleyes:

That's what happens when you date suspected murderers who get lots of bad press. You have to hide and lie so you don't get the same negative attention.

What a wonderful start for a lifetime :cough: of happiness!

*I personally feel terrible for the dad of this dumb girl. Hopefully he talks some sense into her before the "big day".*

Thanks for the link!

I believe Drew has gone over the deep edge. He cares about nobody but himself.
1. If he truly loves this girl (which is crap), he wouldn't want to put her through what this is going to put her through.
2. I he truly loves his kids, they would be his 100% focus during this time, not getting his rocks off (pardon the expression)

It's hard to put my feelings into words about this. Incredible, sick, narcisistic, weird, dillusional. These are some of the words that come to mind.

On top of that, what does a 53 year old man talk about with a 23 year old girl. They couldn't possibly have anything in common other than selfish codependence. She fills a sex need for him and he fills a perceived financial, or attention need for her. Although I'm not sure what it is that is making her tick, but there is obviously something not right with her.

Those poor kids. They can't possibly want anything to do with another mother, but Drew says that the "kids" need a woman in their life. I'd like to hear them say that, other than their Mother, they need another woman in their life.

The reason he gets them young is because they are young and healthy and big life insurance policies are cheap. This girls is an idiot. Her parents need to jerk her up and run away with her. Hide her from this fool.

I believe Drew has gone over the deep edge. He cares about nobody but himself.
1. If he truly loves this girl (which is crap), he wouldn't want to put her through what this is going to put her through.
2. I he truly loves his kids, they would be his 100% focus during this time, not getting his rocks off (pardon the expression)

It's hard to put my feelings into words about this. Incredible, sick, narcisistic, weird, dillusional. These are some of the words that come to mind.

On top of that, what does a 53 year old man talk about with a 23 year old girl. They couldn't possibly have anything in common other than selfish codependence. She fills a sex need for him and he fills a perceived financial, or attention need for her. Although I'm not sure what it is that is making her tick, but there is obviously something not right with her.

Those poor kids. They can't possibly want anything to do with another mother, but Drew says that the "kids" need a woman in their life. I'd like to hear them say that, other than their Mother, they need another woman in their life.

Where are the grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. of these kids? There's gotta be something that can be done.

Anyone else wondering if he's trying to set up an insanity defense as an addled sex addict?

Sex addition does not qualify for an insanity plea...

Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid. [...] They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true

Love the quote and love the books :)

Well, well, well. I guess a dead wife or missing wife doesn't get in the way of old DrewP having his fun, does it?

Just saw a piece on GMA. Hope his 'intended' caught it too. Included in the segment was an interview with some woman about something like, 'women who love murderers,' or something close to it. Course, she already knows what she's getting herself into, according to this piece, so whatever! :eek:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=6480218&page=1

Apparently all Drew has to do now is get a divorce from his ehhh.......'missing wife Stacy,' and he's good to go. :rolleyes:

Some people forgot to stop at the 'brain outlet' on their way to be born. Obviously, we know this woman missed her train, or I mean brain. :confused:

Go figure,
fran
Concerned about Peterson -- "I don't want a third one to come up missing" -- Ernie Raines said he drove to Peterson's house last month to "let him know that I'm here, that I'm around, that I know where he lives."
He said Peterson asked him, "Did you get my book?"

A man that cared about his fiance would try to make her parents comfortable with him at the first go around, rather than trying to piss him off. Asking "Did you get my book" is just typical of him turning the attention on himself without a care for how this affects his fiance's relationship with her Dad. That is true scummy and despicable behavior.

Maybe he is trying to push buttons until someone hurts him so he can paint himself in the media as an innocent victim, again.

His actions are so beyond that of a normal person.

Again, his poor kids. Drew, put them up for adoption if you want them to have any chance of a normal life.

I just a pic of this woman on CNN,she is beautiful. So sad,i hope she thinks twice about this. Dad of the woman is not happy at all with this.

This smells like a stunt to me....there is nothing about the man that should even be remotely appealing to a 23 year old.

He is bent out of shape because Caylee has received all of the airtime lately so he is paying this woman's way for a little while and doing a press release...jmo...

Isnt this the same guy who has said that he loved his wife and that their marriage was fine until he had to explain his wife's disappearance? Actually he was still saying that he loved her not long ago.. ?? funny how he has done an about face all of a sudden..
Oh love the fact this one is a "fan" .. when asked if the exposing of her name in the media would be a negative Petersen stated he thought it would end the relationship.. I frankly dont think it would.. if she wrote him numerous fan letters and sought him ought knowing all that has been reported this is not a woman who when her name is exposed will run off.. more likely she is seeking the media attention just like he is .. figuring she can get a book deal out of it one day.. Married to the serial murderer Drew Petersen".. My life with Drew Petersen" etc.. I suspect she is woking on the bok titles now .. rather than practicing her new signature/name...

Well I don't really see this dad walking his daughter down the aisle or answering I DO when asked who gives this woman to this man

BLAH

This is ludicrous beyond ludicrous.

The man looks look like a old letch you'd find in a businessmans bar on a Friday night trolling for a bit on the side..

Dont alarm bells go off in these girls heads ? I mean HOW MANY DEAD OR MISSING Wives does he have to have before women get there is something really REALLY Wrong with this Man?

Sorry my mistake OLD LETCHEROUS MAN

Heh heh from that article linked above *snipped*

Well at least the dads on the ball...

I love the part about the Caddy heh heh...

(his daughter however is a dumbo)

Concerned about Peterson -- "I don't want a third one to come up missing" -- Ernie Raines said he drove to Peterson's house last month to "let him know that I'm here, that I'm around, that I know where he lives."

He said Peterson asked him, "Did you get my book?"

"We talked, I said, 'You know me, I'd kill for my kids, you know that,' " Ernie Raines said. "He told me: 'I will never do nothing to hurt your daughter, that's why I didn't put her name out.' "

Ernie Raines thinks his daughter sees security with Peterson. "He's got a house. He's got money."

But, as a father, he sees troubles.

"I said, if you don't answer your [cell] phone, don't worry about it," Raines said. "I'll drive my Cadillac right through his house."

[FONT=&quot]Concerned about Peterson -- "I don't want a third one to come up missing" -- Ernie Raines said he drove to Peterson's house last month to "let him know that I'm here, that I'm around, that I know where he lives."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He said Peterson asked him, "Did you get my book?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A man that cared about his fiance would try to make her parents comfortable with him at the first go around, rather than trying to piss him off. Asking "Did you get my book" is just typical of him turning the attention on himself without a care for how this affects his fiance's relationship with her Dad. That is true scummy and despicable behavior.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Maybe he is trying to push buttons until someone hurts him so he can paint himself in the media as an innocent victim, again.

His actions are so beyond that of a normal person.

Again, his poor kids. Drew, put them up for adoption if you want them to have any chance of a normal life.[/FONT]

I just watched IE and saw the comment DrewP made about "My kids and I need a woman in our lives". Translation, "I'm tired of doing the woman's work."

According to IE this girl also has a couple of kids of her own.

She looks alot like Stacey as to the fact,young and vibrant and beautiful. She had long blondish brown hair. It was a sideview of her so couldn'y tell alot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back