Drug Trafficking Charges Against EB

Note on the Hickory Daily Record, that these charges date back to May 2006. Long before she went to Austraila. hmmmmm.

I guess all those 'rumours' we were told to keep quiet about way back when this whole mess started have been substantiated.

I love that they're Federal charges.

Each charge carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison, according to Anne M. Tompkins, U.S attorney for the Western District of North Carolina. The conspiracy to distribute and three counts of distribution and possession with intent to distribute also carry a fine of up to $1 million. The three counts of maintaining a place to distribute a controlled substance carries a fine of up to $250,000. Baker is facing $4.75 million in fines and 140 years in jail if she is convicted of all charges and receives the maximum punishment.

(snipped from the HDR link above)

I figured drug charges would enter ino this but 4 years worth why wasnt it found before now??

Building their case and EB is already in jail so she isn't going anywhere........

MOO

Must agree here I actually figured these would come sooner and to a few more people thus they must still be investigating as I do suspect there to be more

The Hickory Daily Record list all these charges. This is the first charge listed:

One count of conspiring with others known and unknown to distribute and possess with intent to distribute the controlled substance of Oxycodone, Hydrocodone and Alprazolam from 2006 to October 2010 in Caldwell and Catawba counties;

Does that mean that some who purchased drugs from EB has told fedeal agents?

Here is the link:
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/...://www.aol.com/&shorturl=http://bit.ly/jyxT8m

One more question. "conspiring with OTHERS...TO DISTRIBUTE..."

When are the OTHERS going to be charged?

This is good news. I am ready for the 'others' to be charged as well.

This is good news. I am ready for the 'others' to be charged as well.

I am ready too! Definatly expecting more charges for others, but wondering if anyone of those others is getting immunity for their info and testimony.

These charges, if proved, should mean EB will never see the light of day, which is awesome. But the others need to be held accountable as well.

Poor AB, he must be shocked to learn EB was dealing drugs out of the home.

I am surprised AB isn't in jail for this also .........IMO, he new everything that was going on and was part of the last couple years that he lived in USA.

I am surprised AB isn't in jail for this also .........IMO, he new everything that was going on and was part of the last couple years that he lived in USA.

Patience passion, one at a time, I believe he will be next.

I figured drug charges would enter ino this but 4 years worth why wasnt it found before now??

betting that the computer, phone records and personal interviews with known associates regarding Zahra turned up plenty of evidence regarding the dealing, hence, these new charges.

I predict that others will not be charged (unless AB is charged, that is). She's the big fish they want, so the others involved were probably offered sweet deals to provide evidence and testimony. moo

I live in Hickory and there was a lady on our local news last night from the trailer park they used to live in that was mad that AB wasn't charged. She said she had seen him get the drugs for someone with her own eyes. She said they hid them under the skirting of the trailer.

I would bet the bank that is what he will SAY...

Yep...everything was all EB. Zahra, the drug pushing, the bad checks, the identity fraud, the communicating threats, the assault with a deadly weapon...all her.

Poor AB. So utterly clueless about every single thing going on in his life. :innocent:

Couldn't he be charged for criminal negligence or something? One's got to pay attention SOMETIMES when responsible for a minor IMO.

I live in Hickory and there was a lady on our local news last night from the trailer park they used to live in that was mad that AB wasn't charged. She said she had seen him get the drugs for someone with her own eyes. She said they hid them under the skirting of the trailer.

Could you please tell us what station and give us a link to this report. I totally believe you, just want to jump up and down with joy, when I finally hear someone is telling the truth about Adam. Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back