Drug Trafficking Charges Against EB

Could you please tell us what station and give us a link to this report. I totally believe you, just want to jump up and down with joy, when I finally hear someone is telling the truth about Adam. Thank you.

The neighbor is PJ. You probably remember her...she was the one who early on reported seeing AB and EB at the Phillip Lane trailer park at night after they had moved out. She wanted LE to search there because of the awful smell coming from a manhole cover.

Anyway, there's a video of her telling the story somewhere, but now I can't find it. Here's the print version though:

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/...on-neighbors-suspected-drug-activ-ar-1048436/

Glad everything is coming down on top of EB. Sounds like AB should be charged, as well. Disgusting.

Glad everything is coming down on top of EB. Sounds like AB should be charged, as well. Disgusting.

---AB --as well as others----she was "distributing drugs" from 2006 until she went to jail october 2010.

---she was still living with AY until Spring 2008, when she descended on Oz.

---was AY as blind in those 2 years, as AB was in the 15 days, when he would like us to believe that he-- "saw what looked like "something" in the bed" ...( oh AB , that's the best you could come up with ? )

---with these drug charges coming out, i predict once the dust settles on ALL charged, it will be reminiscent of the cummings/croslin drug clan/ring.

--and where are they all now? oh right---doing 15-20 years+ in prison.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Elisa-Baker-indicted-on-drug-trafficking-charges-122191399.html

"The indictment alleges that Baker conspired to distribute the painkillers oxycodone and hydrocodone, and alprazolam, which is more commonly known as Zanax, used to treat anxiety disorders.

According to the indictment, Baker distributed drugs from 2006 to October 2010. The indictment alleges that she used residences in Granite Falls, Hudson and Hickory to keep and distribute them."

http://media.wcnc.com/documents/ElisaBakerDrugIndictment+.pdf
--------Grand Jury Indictment-----May 18/2011----

Zahra Baker's stepmother appears in federal court

Posted: Thursday, May. 26, 2011

Zahra Baker's stepmother was in Charlotte this morning for her first court appearance on federal drug trafficking charges.

Elisa Baker, 43, sat quietly in a pink jail jumpsuit as Magistrate Judge David Keesler explained her rights and read the charges from the federal indictment.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...-bakers-stepmother-appears.html#ixzz1NhrBj946

On Monday 19/12/11 EB's lawyer filed sealed papers for a plea deal for the drug trafficking charges she faces.

I hope there is no leniency!

THE North Carolina woman convicted of murdering her Australian stepdaughter Zahra Baker is making a plea deal in a drug case against her.

Elisa Baker's lawyer filed paperwork for a plea deal in the federal drugs case on Monday, Charlotte television station WCNC reported...

Baker, who led police to Zahra's remains and was eventually charged with her murder, was also charged with selling drugs from the Hickory home where Zahra went missing.

In May, a grand jury handed down a seven-count indictment alleging Baker distributed and planned to distribute the painkillers hydrocodone and oxycodone and the anti-anxiety drug alprazolam.

The details of the plea deal were sealed, WCNC reported.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wo...g-case-plea-deal/story-e6frf7lf-1226228353393

Elisa Baker's attorney has filed paperwork for a plea deal in the federal case against her.

The documents were submitted Monday. That information is sealed.

Baker faces federal drug charges and is accused of selling pills in Catawba and Caldwell counties. In May, a jury indicted Baker on seven counts of drug trafficking.

The combined charges could carry a 60-year jail sentence and a fine of $2.25 million...
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/12/21/2866824/elisa-baker-files-for-plea-deal.html

Oh and the caption under the Herald-Sun picture (a Melbourne, Australia newspaper):

"A moron, a brave little girl and a monster - Adam Baker, his daughter Zahra, and the stepmother accused of murdering her, Elisa Baker."

How apt!

Here is another article. Will the public EVER get to know what the plea deal si?

snipped:

Lawyers for Elisa Baker
have filed documents in federal court indicating she has worked out a
deal with prosecutors on charges of distributing painkillers and
anti-anxiety drugs.

Plea deal documents filed Monday were not available to the public. Her trial is scheduled to start in less than three weeks.

This article has more years and large fine...
snipped:

"Baker is accused of selling
pills in Catawba and Caldwell counties over four years. The charges
could carry penalties of more than 100 years in prison and $4 million in
fines."

http://caldwellcounty.wbtv.com/news/news/70025-zahra-bakers-killer-trying-work-out-drug-plea-deal

51,000 PILLS/Doses

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/12/24/2873660/baker-accepts-drug-plea.html

snipped:

"The plea agreement says Baker's crime involved about 12,000 doses of oxycodone, about 10,000 doses of hydrocodone and about 29,000 doses of alprazolam."

I am outraged!

Did Medicaid pay for any of those pills? Did State money pay for any of those pills? Were any of the pills give to her through Broughton Hospital docs (state hospital)? If so, WHO IN OUR GOVERNMENT was keeping track of how many pills she was prescribed?

A little math a friend supplied: 51,000 pills divided by 365 days is over 166 years worth of pills...and nobody noticed?

Somebody needs to write a Letter to the Editor for Hickory Daily Record, Charlotte Observer, Raleigh News & Observer AND Washington Post.

Were some doctors in on this drug scheme? Why has LE gone after Adam and drugs? He has already admitted to pot...why didn't they charge him?

51,000 PILLS/Doses

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/12/24/2873660/baker-accepts-drug-plea.html

snipped:

"The plea agreement says Baker's crime involved about 12,000 doses of oxycodone, about 10,000 doses of hydrocodone and about 29,000 doses of alprazolam."

I am outraged!

Did Medicaid pay for any of those pills? Did State money pay for any of those pills? Were any of the pills give to her through Broughton Hospital docs (state hospital)? If so, WHO IN OUR GOVERNMENT was keeping track of how many pills she was prescribed?

A little math a friend supplied: 51,000 pills divided by 365 days is over 166 years worth of pills...and nobody noticed?

Somebody needs to write a Letter to the Editor for Hickory Daily Record, Charlotte Observer, Raleigh News & Observer AND Washington Post.

Were some doctors in on this drug scheme? Why has LE gone after Adam and drugs? He has already admitted to pot...why didn't they charge him?

--unbelievable!

--and i suppose adam didn't notice the 51,000 pills either ??

--i don't believe for one second! that he wasn't in on it, clearly their main source of $$$'s.

--he was outraged to the point that he ran brittanyB and her b/f off of the road b/c she owed them $$$'s, i'm pretty sure he knew WHY the money was owed to THEM and for WHAT when he did that..

--unbelievable!

--and i suppose adam didn't notice the 51,000 pills either ??

--i don't believe for one second! that he wasn't in on it, clearly their main source of $$$'s.

--he was outraged to the point that he ran brittanyB and her b/f off of the road b/c she owed them $$$'s, i'm pretty sure he knew WHY the money was owed to THEM and for WHAT when he did that..

BBM

I certainly hope Caldwell County will NOT let him get by with this crime. I have forgotten his court date in January...anybody remember?

I am stunned. Do you know the street value of those drugs??????????? Holy cow!!!!!!!!!! 51,000 pills? We are talking big time drug dealer there, and no charges for Adam? Something is not making sense here............51,000 pills??????? That is as many as a drug store has.....something is messed up somewhere.

elisa baker..may you never have another breath of fresh air. As for 'moron'..was she worth it?

I am stunned. Do you know the street value of those drugs??????????? Holy cow!!!!!!!!!! 51,000 pills? We are talking big time drug dealer there, and no charges for Adam? Something is not making sense here............51,000 pills??????? That is as many as a drug store has.....something is messed up somewhere.

Hey teh,

Messed up is right!!!

The plea agreement says Baker's crime involved about 12,000 doses of oxycodone, about 10,000 doses of hydrocodone and about 29,000 doses of alprazolam.

This is more than any drug store carries, I'm wondering where it came from? Either some distributor supplied them or another theft/break-in has occured.

That's alot of dope under anyone's terms.

baker.jpg

Looking goooooood

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare