Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance?

Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance?

• Yes

Votes: 121 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 7.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 115 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why did it take LE two weeks to pick up the dumpster and take it in to have the contents inspected? I would think that if they believed that fire was connected to Lisa's disappearance they would have taken it in within the first couple of days.

these fires (car, dumpster) and baby kidnapped with a drunk mother, father working all night and mysterious phone calls are NOT to be ignored. I truely believe they are all dots to connect, JMOO

If one is to believe the latest time of the phone call to MW phone:
10:30 PM 10/03/2011
DB reports she went inside at 10:30 PM (SB#3, the newer male neighbor said that she wasn't drinking during his time with DB & SB #2 female drinking buddy/neighbor: 7:30 -9:00 PM estimated based on two different reports)

11:30 PM 10/03/2011
SB#2/the drinking buddy said she went inside around 11:30 PM
DB said, SB #2 stated she saw the lights go out and that they were off at 11:30 PM 10/03/2011.

11:30 - Midnight (Time not set in stone)10/03/2011
SB #3/the newer neighbor says he hung out at SB #2's until 11:30 PM or Midnight (time is in question)

11:57 PM 10/03/2011
MW phone is called from one of the B/I phones 11:57 PM 10/03/2011

12:15 AM 10/04/2011

LP & Unnamed husband, who live on the street behind the I/B home, saw a balding/tall/thin guy with a baby dressed only in a diaper around 12:15 AM 10/04/2011

2:27 2 10/04/2011
"Joe Vitale, a spokesman for the Kansas City Fire Department, said the dumpster fire was reported at 2:27 a.m. Tuesday. The fire was at an apartment complex at 4897 NE 37th St.The dumpster is less than a half mile from the missing baby's home."

If an intruder took Lisa at or around 11:45 Pm 10/03/2011, made a call to MW's phone, and walked up Chelsea passed LP's house at 12:15 AM 10/04/2011, what did he do with LI for 2.25 hours before going to the dumpster to set it on fire?

Around 4:00 AM 10/04/2011
Then two hours later MT (motorcycle guy) sees him a good couple miles away again walking with the baby but this time with a shirt on the baby?

Around 2:30 AM 10/04/2011

RE: The White Blob was seen somewhere in between, the dumpster and the MT sighting, seems highly unlikely that the guy seen could have also set the dumpster fire and been at the BP Station Intersection at about the same time and 0.5 mile away from the dumpster fire.

If one is to believe the latest time of the phone call to MW phone:
10:30 PM 10/03/2011
DB reports she went inside at 10:30 PM (SB#3, the newer male neighbor said that she wasn't drinking during his time with DB & SB #2 female drinking buddy/neighbor: 7:30 -9:00 PM estimated based on two different reports)

11:30 PM 10/03/2011
SB#2/the drinking buddy said she went inside around 11:30 PM
DB said, SB #2 stated she saw the lights go out and that they were off at 11:30 PM 10/03/2011.

11:30 - Midnight (Time not set in stone)10/03/2011
SB #3/the newer neighbor says he hung out at SB #2's until 11:30 PM or Midnight (time is in question)

11:57 PM 10/03/2011
MW phone is called from one of the B/I phones 11:57 PM 10/03/2011

12:15 AM 10/04/2011

LP & Unnamed husband, who live on the street behind the I/B home, saw a balding/tall/thin guy with a baby dressed only in a diaper around 12:15 AM 10/04/2011

2:37 or 2:38 AM 10/04/2011

Dumpster fire reported at 2:37 or 2:38 AM 10/04/2011

If an intruder took Lisa at or around 11:45 Pm 10/03/2011, made a call to MW's phone, and walked up Chelsea passed LP's house at 12:15 AM 10/04/2011, what did he do with LI for 2.25 hours before going to the dumpster to set it on fire?

Around 4:00 AM 10/04/2011
Then two hours later MT (motorcycle guy) sees him a good couple miles away again walking with the baby but this time with a shirt on the baby?

Around 2:30 AM 10/04/2011

RE: The White Blob was seen somewhere in between, the dumpster and the MT sighting, seems highly unlikely that the guy seen could have also set the dumpster fire and been at the BP Station Intersection at about the same time and 0.5 mile away from the dumpster fire.
I think dumpster fire was dispatched at around 2:15 so it would hae been started sometime before that. That leaves plenty of time for the 'blob' to set the fire and walk the 6 or so blocks up N Brighton.

I think dumpster fire was dispatched at around 2:15 so it would hae been started sometime before that. That leaves plenty of time for the 'blob' to set the fire and walk the 6 or so blocks up N Brighton.
I just checked it was 2:27 AM but still you are right it could have smoldered before catching and becoming a raging fire.

Can cold medicine be used as an accelerant? As in getting rid of evidence....? IDK.

I am starting to wonder more and more if the fire didn't get rid of all the evidence of baby Lisa. If it took 2 weeks for the dumpster to be inspected there could have been anything in there. With nothing new being found it just seems to me like its a bigger possibility that maybe there is nothing left to be found :( Even if LE didn't think the dumpster had anything to do with it I still wish it would have been removed that day and searched.

I am starting to wonder more and more if the fire didn't get rid of all the evidence of baby Lisa. If it took 2 weeks for the dumpster to be inspected there could have been anything in there. With nothing new being found it just seems to me like its a bigger possibility that maybe there is nothing left to be found :( Even if LE didn't think the dumpster had anything to do with it I still wish it would have been removed that day and searched.

Not sure where you get two weeks from. It was searched much sooner and the landfill where the dumpster's contents were taken to were also searched.

Why did it take LE two weeks to pick up the dumpster and take it in to have the contents inspected? I would think that if they believed that fire was connected to Lisa's disappearance they would have taken it in within the first couple of days.

Not sure where you get two weeks from. It was searched much sooner and the landfill where the dumpster's contents were taken to were also searched.

I took the information from this post.......

According to DB, LE showed her burnt clothes on the 4th, so they had to be aware of the dumpster fire and likely went through it's contents before it went to the landfill. Not saying they actually had the clothes, but they knew about the fire, obviously. The landfill was searched twice in the first week.

According to DB, LE showed her burnt clothes on the 4th, so they had to be aware of the dumpster fire and likely went through it's contents before it went to the landfill. Not saying they actually had the clothes, but they knew about the fire, obviously. The landfill was searched twice in the first week.

ETA - lol, sorry Deann, I was looking at this old thread when I saw your old post - no doubt it's all been squared away by now....in the words of my beloved Rosanna Rosanna Danna - Never mind :)

PLEASE THANK THIS POST BEFORE POSTING

The Lisa Irwin forum appears to be made up of cliques. You know, the type you have in high school before you begin to understand that there are a lot of interesting people and places in the world and your fear of such limits the personal boundaries you set for yourself. The disrespect between the two cliques is tiresome.

That being said, we need another review of the rules (which is really just a curtesy as everyone should know them or how to find and read them by now): This is NOT hard. Post YOUR thoughts, theories and interpretations (easy enough right?). Read the thoughts of others (not hard). Respond to those that may be of a like mind (okay, that should work). If you disagree with another poster and cannot post nicely, MOVE PAST THEIR POST (how hard is that?) If another poster gets under your skin, PUT THEM ON IGNORE (only takes about a minute). If you must refute their post - then use a link and state the fact as YOU see it (you all know this case, it can't be that hard). THEN DROP IT! That's it. See, not hard. If a post offends you, ALERT it, DO NOT RESPOND TO IT, and MOVE ON. It is okay to disagree, but it is NOT OKAY to attack or make fun of others. AND THE SNARK...well, that needs to just STOP.

It is our hope this gets the message across. There are many good posters here and no matter what opinion we may hold on who we feel is responsible we all are here for Lisa Irwin and want her to come home safely and soon.

Thanks so much,

The Lisa Irwin forum moderators

I haven't read here in awhile, but I'm wondering whether or not it's been the general concensus that Lisa is still alive, because of the videotape and eye witnesses who saw this man with a baby in a diaper?......Sounds like she may still be alive, although the burning dumpster still is unaccounted for as to why her clothes may have been burned at all if the baby was taken away.

Has it been under anyone's consideration that she may have been sold?

O/T a bit, but I also keep wondering about the abandoned house that soiled diapers were found in....Why would anyone have a baby in an abandoned house and even more so, change it's diaper there? Could someone have been hiding out with Lisa in that house?

I haven't read here in awhile, but I'm wondering whether or not it's been the general concensus that Lisa is still alive, because of the videotape and eye witnesses who saw this man with a baby in a diaper?......Sounds like she may still be alive, although the burning dumpster still is unaccounted for as to why her clothes may have been burned at all if the baby was taken away.

Has it been under anyone's consideration that she may have been sold?

The answer to that depends on how you feel about the cadaver dog hit. MOO but I think the places that LE has searched would imply that they aren't looking for a live BL. One of the first places they searched was a landfill. :(

Under that scenario, might it not follow then, that the baby in his arms, with only a diaper on, was a dead baby? Since the cadaver dog had a hit?

O/T a bit, but I also keep wondering about the abandoned house that soiled diapers were found in....Why would anyone have a baby in an abandoned house and even more so, change it's diaper there? Could someone have been hiding out with Lisa in that house?

I believe LE stated the diapers had been there for a long time, not a recent dump.

A fellow bluenoser eh? what portion of the province? I was born and raised in the southwest of the prov. Welcome.

I've been thinking a lot about the dumpster fire since Tacopina said that there was burnt baby clothes in it. Previously we had only heard "burnt clothes". Assuming Tacopina is accurate, I think the dumpster fire is related. I would really like to hear from an LE source that there was baby clothes. I find it very interesting that the 12:15 witnesses specifically saw a man carrying a baby with just a diaper on, going into a backyard that backs up into the apartment complex, the same apartment complex with a dumpster caught on fire that night with burnt baby clothes in it. Could be a huge coincidence -I guess- but I can't completely discount the sighting or the dumpster fire.

:fence:

I've been thinking a lot about the dumpster fire since Tacopina said that there was burnt baby clothes in it. Previously we had only heard "burnt clothes". Assuming Tacopina is accurate, I think the dumpster fire is related. I would really like to hear from an LE source that there was baby clothes. I find it very interesting that the 12:15 witnesses specifically saw a man carrying a baby with just a diaper on, going into a backyard that backs up into the apartment complex, the same apartment complex with a dumpster caught on fire that night with burnt baby clothes in it. Could be a huge coincidence -I guess- but I can't completely discount the sighting or the dumpster fire.

:fence:

DB did say LE showed her burnt clothes they said were BL's, but I always chocked that up to an interrogation technique. We also know that LE took an outfit of BL's on the search warrant inventory.

I wish I knew if that dumpster could have been smoldering for a while before it really caught. My current theory has it started around 12:30ish.

Another thing to consider is that it was at a complex and it was shortly after the 1st of the month. There could have been lots things in that dumpster besides just garbage, because of people moving around that time.

MOO

DB did say LE showed her burnt clothes they said were BL's, but I always chocked that up to an interrogation technique. We also know that LE took an outfit of BL's on the search warrant inventory.

I wish I knew if that dumpster could have been smoldering for a while before it really caught. My current theory has it started around 12:30ish.

Another thing to consider is that it was at a complex and it was shortly after the 1st of the month. There could have been lots things in that dumpster besides just garbage, because of people moving around that time.

MOO

Did she say they told her they were BL's? Not saying it didn't happen, I only recall her talking about the burnt clothes once:

DB: During interrogation, ‘We found this.’ They showed me burnt clothes, they showed me a doppler thing with pings from my cell phones and, um, I’m led to believe at this point that none of that was real. I hope the burnt clothes weren’t real.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisas-parents-microscope-14752251

I know Tacopina has talked about the burnt clothes multiple times, but I don't recall him ever specifically saying baby clothes. Oh well, this is really beside the point, lol.

As for the rest of your post, agreed. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor
Back