Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance?

Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance?

• Yes

Votes: 121 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 7.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 115 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know if the dumpster fire was related to Lisa or not, but I think so. I think LE may have thought so. Thus why they showed burnt baby clothes to Debbie. They probably did come from this dumpster, as I doubt that LE just has burnt baby clothes lying around.
Were they Lisa's clothes?? Anyone living in the complex could have thrown the clothes away.
From what I've read about the fire it was deliberatly set. Why? I have to believe it was to get rid of some kind of evidence. Evidence pertaining to Lisa, IDK, so I don't discount the dumpster fire. I may be wrong, but I think the dumpster was later taken by the FBI. ? If I remember that correctly, then I have to believe they also think it was related in some way.

Did she say they told her they were BL's? Not saying it didn't happen, I only recall her talking about the burnt clothes once:

DB: During interrogation, ‘We found this.’ They showed me burnt clothes, they showed me a doppler thing with pings from my cell phones and, um, I’m led to believe at this point that none of that was real. I hope the burnt clothes weren’t real.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisas-parents-microscope-14752251

I know Tacopina has talked about the burnt clothes multiple times, but I don't recall him ever specifically saying baby clothes. Oh well, this is really beside the point, lol.

As for the rest of your post, agreed. :)

I thought I remembered JT referring to "baby clothes" in an interview. Although I could be wrong. I've seen so many interviews, some long ago, they kind of run together.now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back