Dwarf gets penis caught in vacuum cleaner.

How absolutely, horribly hilarious when it happens to someone you don't know! (Okay, so, maybe even someone you DO know, as long as it's not you.)

My stepfather was using superglue to glue numbers on the side of his airplane and glued his thumb to the side of the plane. That stuff really works fast.

I'm sure everyone posting here and laughing is female, right?

I showed this story to hubby last night and also emailed it to a male friend, thinking they'd laugh, and both of them were like, "ACCCK!! Don't show me that!!!!! I don't want to hear about that!!!!!!" and crossing their legs. :p

I'm sure everyone posting here and laughing is female, right?

I showed this story to hubby last night and also emailed it to a male friend, thinking they'd laugh, and both of them were like, "ACCCK!! Don't show me that!!!!! I don't want to hear about that!!!!!!" and crossing their legs. :p

Funny, I had a bunch of guy friends laughing about a girl I know who pulled off her sweater and it had caught on her nipple rings and pulled them right out through the flesh - I didn't laugh. My *advertiser censored* had sympathy pains!

Funny, I had a bunch of guy friends laughing about a girl I know who pulled off her sweater and it had caught on her nipple rings and pulled them right out through the flesh - I didn't laugh. My *advertiser censored* had sympathy pains!

OMG!!!!! I'm having them, too!!!!!!!!!!! Poor girl!!!!!

Yup, we identify with our own sex, don't we???

What an idiot :doh:

This sounds just like that movie jackass and the stunts they pull. Its funny how the emergency room visit embarassed him, geez doing it on stage should have embarassed him too.

That's what I was thinking! I wonder if he will do the show again and wear a condom this time?

Well I am just a little curious as to just how big his member was to get it stuck in a vacuum or is it vaccum cleaner, I never can remember? Seriously, I have a Dyson and the tubing is pretty big!! Daahhhuuuummmm, Maybe dynomite does come in small packages.

Well I am just a little curious as to just how big his member was to get it stuck in a vacuum or is it vaccum cleaner, I never can remember? Seriously, I have a Dyson and the tubing is pretty big!! Daahhhuuuummmm, Maybe dynomite does come in small packages.

The article says it was a special attachment...lol. Didn't say if it was larger or smaller than a regular vaccuum cleaner part. : )

In one of my science classes we did study anomalies of penises and of course other reproductive parts. It is not uncommon to have an abnormally large penis with dwarfism, Im assuming its compared to their height but Im not sure.

here's a reference- http://www.britannica.com/oscar/print?articleId=110814&fullArticle=true&tocId=9110814

An abnormally large penis frequently is present in boys affected by precocious puberty, in congenital imbeciles, in dwarfs, in men with overactive pituitaries, and in persons affected by adrenal tumors.

Sorry I tried to stay scientific on it so I didnt seem live a pervert who knew dwarfs penis's are commonly huge :blushing: Now who wants to see the show :p :eek:

In one of my science classes we did study anomalies of penises and of course other reproductive parts. It is not uncommon to have an abnormally large penis with dwarfism, Im assuming its compared to their height but Im not sure.

here's a reference- http://www.britannica.com/oscar/print?articleId=110814&fullArticle=true&tocId=9110814

An abnormally large penis frequently is present in boys affected by precocious puberty, in congenital imbeciles, in dwarfs, in men with overactive pituitaries, and in persons affected by adrenal tumors.

Sorry I tried to stay scientific on it so I didnt seem live a pervert who knew dwarfs penis's are commonly huge :blushing: Now who wants to see the show :p :eek:
ok i have to ask...is it large compared to a average size man or is it large compared to a average size dwarf?

ok i have to ask...is it large compared to a average size man or is it large compared to a average size dwarf?

I never asked details in class but Im betting its large (comparable with an average sized man) since its put in the same class as precocious puberty.

Hell, I am at work reading this, the phone rings, and I am silent. I have forgotten where I was and how to answer the phone. I must change threads, I must change threads.!!!!!

Hell, I am at work reading this, the phone rings, and I am silent. I have forgotten where I was and how to answer the phone. I must change threads, I must change threads.!!!!!

It sucks you in doesn't it :p

Why are there no men posting on this thread I bet if it said dwarfs vagina we would get mostly males posting on here :crazy:

It sucks you in doesn't it :p

Why are there no men posting on this thread I bet if it said dwarfs vagina we would get mostly males posting on here :crazy:

I am SURE there was no pun intended here?!!!!

Dear sweet Shazza,:blowkiss:
I have 3 levels in my home and a I have several brands of vacuum cleaners. The 3rd level has two vacuum cleaners.(one for my bedroom and one for my son's bedroom. A total of 5 vacuum cleaners. Not one of those vacuum cleaner hoses would be too tight for a dwarf's penis. Not that I ever checked out a dwarf's penis, I am only going by a visual of what one might look like. There is no way that I can see one being stuck unless it was a "dust buster" type vacuum.

All of my Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther