Dwarf gets penis caught in vacuum cleaner.

THAT sent me over the edge., bawahaaaaaaa :crazy::D:D
All of my Love and Respect to you my dear sweet Philamena.:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

(I swear that I have never seen the pecker of a dwarf)
Yours truly,
dark_shadows

Dear sweet Shazza,:blowkiss:
I have 3 levels in my home and a I have several brands of vacuum cleaners. The 3rd level has two vacuum cleaners.(one for my bedroom and one for my son's bedroom. A total of 5 vacuum cleaners. Not one of those vacuum cleaner hoses would be too tight for a dwarf's penis. Not that I ever checked out a dwarf's penis, I am only going by a visual of what one might look like. There is no way that I can see one being stuck unless it was a "dust buster" type vacuum.

All of my Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows
:p :p :p

In one of my science classes we did study anomalies of penises and of course other reproductive parts. It is not uncommon to have an abnormally large penis with dwarfism, Im assuming its compared to their height but Im not sure.

here's a reference- http://www.britannica.com/oscar/print?articleId=110814&fullArticle=true&tocId=9110814

An abnormally large penis frequently is present in boys affected by precocious puberty, in congenital imbeciles, in dwarfs, in men with overactive pituitaries, and in persons affected by adrenal tumors.

Sorry I tried to stay scientific on it so I didnt seem live a pervert who knew dwarfs penis's are commonly huge :blushing: Now who wants to see the show :p :eek:
I wanted to see pictures!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Im glad someone else wanted to see pics!! Ive never seen a dwarf in person, so Im mentally trying to picture this. But live pics would be soooo much easier.....

All of my Love and Respect to you my dear sweet Philamena.:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

(I swear that I have never seen the pecker of a dwarf)
Yours truly,
dark_shadows
o...m...g.... you made me laugh till i cried.

I have 3 levels in my home and a I have several brands of vacuum cleaners. The 3rd level has two vacuum cleaners.(one for my bedroom and one for my son's bedroom. A total of 5 vacuum cleaners. Not one of those vacuum cleaner hoses would be too tight for a dwarf's penis. Not that I ever checked out a dwarf's penis, I am only going by a visual of what one might look like. There is no way that I can see one being stuck unless it was a "dust buster" type vacuum.

dark_shadows

Hmmmm, d_s, you know far too much.

dark_shadows
Dark shadows, when I first read this the visual of what I thought it would look like absolutely cracked me up, but as you can see by my post, "Ouch", was the only thing I could think of saying. Im not a male, but golly it must have hurt real bad, I wonder if the super glue left any scarring, I also wonder, did they get his penis out in one piece.

:waitasec: OK, let me get this straight

He was embarrassed by being taken to the hospital with the sucker attached to his winky

But he apparently has no problem performing this act on stage in front of a huge crowd?

sure :waitasec:

Where was penis anomalies in MY science textbook? I was cheezed.

In one of my science classes we did study anomalies of penises and of course other reproductive parts. It is not uncommon to have an abnormally large penis with dwarfism, Im assuming its compared to their height but Im not sure.

here's a reference- http://www.britannica.com/oscar/print?articleId=110814&fullArticle=true&tocId=9110814

An abnormally large penis frequently is present in boys affected by precocious puberty, in congenital imbeciles, in dwarfs, in men with overactive pituitaries, and in persons affected by adrenal tumors.

Sorry I tried to stay scientific on it so I didnt seem live a pervert who knew dwarfs penis's are commonly huge :blushing: Now who wants to see the show :p :eek:

Where was penis anomalies in MY science textbook? I was cheezed.
Trust me it seems more fun than it is. It was in my human anatomy and physiology class, Not attractive when you are slicing it up, now that will give the guys reading this some sypmathy pains :crazy:

I have been laughing my head off at all your posts, the visuals, OMG:D .
I have seen it written somewhere that they shoot Dwarfs out of canons as entertainment, but cant remember where, I wonder if a vacuum cleaner was attached when they were shot out of the canon......:p OK not funny, had a really busy week.:croc:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back