EB Blames AB For What Happened

Well Elesa, if you've got a story to tell start telling it....that way AB can join you and we'll all be happy.

Most of what is coming out now from EB, via her cousin, appears to be what is already out there in MSM. It has been reported over and over that no one outside the family can claim to have seen Zahra for the two weeks leading up to the 911 calls. So EB says that she was sick for two weeks.

This information first came out on the NG show on Friday and I believe in that thread it was mentioned that EB told the cousin that Zahra was sick with a stomach virus. AB put that one out there in the MSM in his first interview. That was the excuse he used for not going in to Zahra's room on the Friday night. She was sick with a stomach virus and he didn't want to wake her.

So either there is some truth to that or she's just piecing things together as she hears about them from her attorney and building her story.

According to that article, these cousins are sure about AB being into paganism and not believing in God. But then it also says that they have not spoken with EB for more than two years. AB has been in the US for less than two years so how would they know this? Obviously they've never met or spoken to him.

And why would she reach out and send three letters to an estranged cousin whom she hasn't spoken with in more than two years? Trying to find someone, somewhere who might be on her side and help get her "story" out there? Well I guess it worked. Wonder why she didn't send a few letters to the sister, her other cousin. I also wonder if she asked them to bail her out.

And did I also read that LE doesn't have a copy of these letters? How would that be possible? Are they not allowed to copy correspondence that goes out from inmates? If they are, you can bet they've got copies of everything EB has been mailing. If they are not...I'm quite surprised really.

MOO

I heard they do not have copies, but will copy all of her incoming and out going mail from now on.

BBM

I know... right!? I wonder why the sudden switch. And why isn't her attorney telling her to be quiet!?

I think they are. But ultimately, they have no say. They cannot, for instance, call the jail and stop her mail.

If you tell you client something, and they don't listen . . IDK . . what do you do? Withdraw? Can you do that without unduly prejudicing your client?

And I bet that letter wasn't written after the gein letters but more likely, at the same time, or at least right after, before the sicko serial site breaking with their letters.

I personally think she is probably telling the truth about part of this.
AB will leave her holding the bag if he is able to and he probably is largely involved in whatever happened.

I am actually surprised she is only trying to spread part of the blame his way. I expected much more of a "he is blaming me for what he did", I had nothing to do with this defense.

So far she says they really didn't kill her and what he did afterwards was horrible, and he is largely involved. I expected a much different approach.

Well Elesa, if you've got a story to tell start telling it....that way AB can join you and we'll all be happy.

Raises an eyebrow

Well hello there Mrs G!

lol

OT

Can an Angel from "above" pretty please fix the haphazard capital H in the word WHAT, within the topic of this tread? MY bad. Plus... my (capitalization and punctuation) OCD is kicking in and seeing it that way is driving me bonkers. I tried to fix it to no avail! :HBwhiteflag:

TIA!

"......she cried over missing Zahra and how her husband has left her to take all the blame for what has happened when he played a big part in this terrible situation," the cousin said".

-----he played a "big part" ?
-----so who played the OTHER "big part" ?

-----(as for the crying in jail---where's my little tiny violin.)

"......she cried over missing Zahra and how her husband has left her to take all the blame for what has happened when he played a big part in this terrible situation," the cousin said".

-----he played a "big part" ?
-----so who played the OTHER "big part" ?

-----(as for the crying in jail---where's my little tiny violin.)

Here you go :boohoo:

There seems to be a paradox involved if you have a cancer survivor child who is sick with a stomach virus for two weeks and don't take her to a doctor and claim to care for her deeply. Impossible to compute.

In fact, I'd say you're pretty negligent if you have an otherwise healthy child and let her suffer an apparent stomach flu for two weeks without medical attention.

AB will leave her holding the bag if he is able to and he probably is largely involved in whatever happened.

I am actually surprised she is only trying to spread part of the blame his way. I expected much more of a "he is blaming me for what he did", I had nothing to do with this defense.

So far she says they really didn't kill her and what he did afterwards was horrible, and he is largely involved. I expected a much different approach.

I think abuse of a corpse will get you three years, which she's putting on him.
So, I guess she's saying Z got sick, died, and her daddy didn't take her to the doctor, and whatever he did to her after, she must not know since she is cooperating but there still is no Zahra.

So, she really is saying it's all his fault, imo.
But I'll bet she is really po'd that she sits in jail while his mum is taking care of him, cooking him nice meals, doing his laundry, and there she sits, and they haven't bailed her out yet, and wth?
She thought they were in this together?????

Well, she should have taken a lesson from Zahra's real mom. If they could do what they did to her, and her daughter, how much more to her.

But yeah, her pic, you can see the wheels turning in her head, how she's thinking of ways to get herself out of this mess.

hellish, imo.

I think abuse of a corpse will get you three years, which she's putting on him.
So, I guess she's saying Z got sick, died, and her daddy didn't take her to the doctor, and whatever he did to her after, she must not know since she is cooperating but there still is no Zahra.

So, she really is saying it's all his fault, imo.
But I'll bet she is really po'd that she sits in jail while his mum is taking care of him, cooking him nice meals, doing his laundry, and there she sits, and they haven't bailed her out yet, and wth?
She thought they were in this together?????

Well, she should have taken a lesson from Zahra's real mom. If they could do what they did to her, and her daughter, how much more to her.

But yeah, her pic, you can see the wheels turning in her head, how she's thinking of ways to get herself out of this mess.

hellish, imo.

BBM ~ ITA! And that truth will come out soon enough.

This bus is gonna blindside both EB and AB... and on it's way by... they will read on it's side.. Final Destination.

Again all my tiny opinion :)

There seems to be a paradox involved if you have a cancer survivor child who is sick with a stomach virus for two weeks and don't take her to a doctor and claim to care for her deeply. Impossible to compute.

In fact, I'd say you're pretty negligent if you have an otherwise healthy child and let her suffer an apparent stomach flu for two weeks without medical attention.
**moo**
b-i-n-g-o

I think she is saying all this for attention She has suffered so much survived brain cancer 3 times yada yada yada
I do however agree AB should be charged with something he knew the the Ransom Note was a fake so he should be charged with at LEAST obstruction I think they should charge them both with felony child abuse
For the time being and both should be in jail also Adam kidnapped her by bringing her here w/o ED's consent

NO ONE has a stomach virus for 2 weeks... it would kill them. Two days of a virus leaves a person very weak and sick. If Zahra had this virus for two weeks, she should have been taken to a doctor. It could have been something else.
My son was sick for a couple days and the dr. diagnosed it as a stomach virus. He wasn't getting any better and was in a lot of pain. I took him back to the dr. and it turns out it was his appendix. By the time we got him to the hospital, it had ruptured. He was in the hospital for 11 days after the surgery.
The point is, if Zahra was vomiting and/or had diarrhea, for more than 2 days... she needed medical attention! I'm sorry, but if they just left her in her room to die, they both deserve LWOP.

Maybe she didn't expect to be in there so long, or that AB or someone else would (friend, lover, bail bondsman) bail her out? Looks like that plan fell through. imo

Well she DID say in her first letter that 'nothing has worked out the way it was SUPPOSED to'!
I wonder what plan A was??

There are giveaway grains of truth in everything that comes out of EB's mouth. It's what I suspect did happen, not necessarily stomach flu, but some illness that if treated promptly and properly Zahra'd still be here, an infection in her stump maybe or a recurrence of the cancer symtoms. I think they were so bloody worried about their own worthless skins if they took Zahra to a Dr and he saw and reported signs of abuse or neglect they just didn't bother and let her die.

When they say stomach flu, I hear vomiting due to an untreated head injury.

My feeling is that EB knows she can pin the cleanup on AB. WE might not know what evidence LE has that points to AB's involvement, but Elisa Baker does.

JMO

IMO I think that (person) slowly poisoned Zahra as well as bashed her over a period of weeks before she was reported missing. EB had had enough of Zahra and put her plan into action and I wouldn't be surprised if Adam was next on EB's extermination list. She was ready to move on so 'let's put out the garbage'.

IMO I think that EB had something over AB other than a physical/sexual hold IYKWIM. Was he in the States illegally? Had he brought Z to the US illegally? Did EB threaten to expose him if he didn't comply with the disposal of Zahra's body? I'd love to know the answers to these questions but I really do believe that LE already know the answers. It's just a matter of time before these two go down and the clock is ticking!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back