Eight Guests a Lurkin'

I'll probably break it today, I feel a scathing song coming on!

Adding: My New Years Resolution is Patience.......and I started it quite a while ago...I think I've done very well, but it's wearing thin.

Happy New year lurkers are always nice. Howdy do! Don't be afraid to log on and say hi.

Here I go, hanging out here all night getting caught up again. Welcome to the forum RainbowsandGumdrops and reportergirl. I am so happy to see new insights and opinions and WELCOME anyone with an opposite opinion of Raven also. I for one have strong feelings that Raven is guilty of this crime, as you do Gumdrops. I've been following the case for a long time and have met a "few" people who say they know/knew Raven and Janet. I hope we are missing a HUGE piece of this puzzle and that Raven by some miracle is NOT GUILTY of this crime. (Trix don't jump my butt!! But stranger things have happened.) I can't stand the thought of him killing Janet and the baby because he felt trapped and that's how it's starting to look to me. He felt trapped by all the things that were going wrong in his world and the news of the new baby sent him right over the edge. That's just my opinion but if the soccer shoe fits...........

Anyway, thank you for signing up and adding your opinions. IMO, you are most welcome.

reportergirl I am sorry that you felt offended by some posts about Ravens family. I'm sure I've come down hard on them in some of my posts and if I was way off base then feel free to set me straight. I think some of the things that have been said were said to get a rise out of the lurkers who come here all the time to read but never offer an opinion or insight. Anyway your opinions are as valuable here are anyone elses and I hope you continure to post.

Time for some much needed sleep. Have a terrific Saturday morning everyone, I'm sleeping in!!
:woohoo:

Change the name of this thread to SEVEN GUESTS A LURKIN!

Come out, come out, wherever you are! Whatcha' doin???:crazy:

Hey you two. Why don't you sign up and join in the conversation?

Cause it's so much easier to sit on AIM and whisper.:laugh:

Bump that up to TEN guests a lurkin... anybody got anything to add? Please??

Looky loo's will be here in abundance after Nancy's show tomorrow I would imagine...

Please join us with your input!;)

I'll be here..........but maybe I will just lurk lol.

There are quite a few visitors here tonite....come on out & say hello! :) We don't bite...much! :croc:

RAaaaaaaaven ...... you here???????

mmhmmm...bet you are.

Good Morning Everyone. Just wanted to wish everyone a good day.....

Good Evening Everyone! Stop by and say Hi. This is a pretty good thread for introducing yourself too. Only if you're up to it.

Peace!

Feel better soon Karmel Sutra Ice Cream. I'm thinking about you.

Good Morning JersyGirl......

A bright and beautiful day to you an yours.

Wow 5 guests and just little old me......I seem to be a thread stopper, anyone have anything interesting to say about "The Rave" today?

So Rave...how's the bankruptcy going? You still working on Mountain Sports Gear? Question....how are you getting the equipment? You getting it from Canyon Cycles? Are you embezzling again, or are they willingly giving you the equipment and paying you under the table....You know you can only make so much without losing your social security. I love how you are making sure you work under the amount allowed to still collect your social security.

Oh boy, all of you that know what he is doing out there and know how he's scamming, will all feel like crap when he's eventually arrested for the Murder of his Wife and Unborn child, or will you?

You all need to start questioning yourselves. Why is it that this guy spends more time having fun than actually working. Why is it he has to constantly be busy, and how can he spend more time having fun and being a crappy father than looking for the murderer of his wife and child.

Oh that's right, it's law enforcements job. Well, think about this.....if this was your wife, your child, your sister, your brother.....What would you do? The same? Ehhhhhh, if your guilty you might. Think about it really. Think hard and take a close look at him when he's not looking. Does he look like the grieving widower, or a murderer...If you are completely honest with yourself, you will see him for what he really is.

terminatrixator said:
Wow 5 guests and just little old me......I seem to a thread stopper, anyone have anything interesting to say about "The Rave" today?

So Rave...how's the bankruptcy going? You still working on Mountain Sports Gear? Question....how are you getting the equipment? You getting it from Canyon Cycles? Are you embezzling again, or are they willingly giving you the equipment and paying you under the table....You know you can only make so much without losing your social security. I love how you are making sure you work under the amount allowed to still collect your social security.

Oh boy, all of you that know what he is doing out there and know how he's scamming, will all feel like crap when he's eventually arrested for the Murder of his Wife and Unborn child, or will you?

You all need to start questioning yourselves. Why is it that this guy spends more time having fun than actually working. Why is it he has to constantly be busy, and how can he spend more time having fun and being a crappy father than looking for the murderer of his wife and child.

Oh that's right, it's law enforcements job. Well, think about this.....if this was your wife, your child, your sister, your brother.....What would you do? The same? Ehhhhhh, if your guilty you might. Think about it really. Think hard and take a close look at him when he's not looking. Does he look like the grieving widower, or a murderer...If you are completely honest with yourself, you will see him for what he really is.
:clap: Wonderful post!

Hey guys. I have been away from websleuths for a bit. Got a little hot under the coller in another 'room'. Anyways, so do you guys really think Raven checks out and possibly posts here? I have been out of the loop. Any guesses on who he is disguising himself as?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back