Eight Guests a Lurkin'

Yes, there will be justice, someday I have no doubt.. God always prevails, stupid people make mistakes, god will revial it in the end..

Wow 10 lurkers. It never ceases to amaze me how many people really truly cared and loved Janet, and some of us, like me, care so much and didn't even know her.

It would be a shame to think people that knew her and were suppose to love her, knowsthe truth and yet don't come forward to speak up.

It's surprising to me, that Raven hasn't been completely ostracized by the community, coworkers, and people that know him for his actions and inactions.

I hear tell he's good, really good at his sociopathic ways, to draw people in and make him believe him, but he can't be that good.

I think it's a case of so many close to him in denial for their own sanity, not that they don't believe he couldn't do it, it would be too hard for them to accept and verbalize.

My prayers go out to you that deep down inside know the truth.

WOW... 19 lurkers right now. That's the most I think I've ever seen. I guess the news has regenerated some interest... and/or fear...
waitasec.gif

Hopefully there are some girls out in Utah watching the news and googling RAVEN ABAROA who are paying attention.

guera said:
WOW... 19 lurkers right now. That's the most I think I've ever seen. I guess the news has regenerated some interest... and/or fear...
waitasec.gif
Jenifred : Hopefully there are some girls out in Utah watching the news and googling RAVEN ABAROA who are paying attention.
News travels fast. I wonder how many of Ravens X girlfriends have his name in their Google Alerts.

:)

11 guests a lurkin' now???? What the...????

Come on...:truce: :chicken:

NOW, 14 GUESTS?????

You're welcome to interject your opinion, you know....

And a happy Thanksgiving to all eight of you who are in here with me this morning!

Interesting, there are 6 guests a lurkin' tonite. Welcome! Feel free to join us in the discussion!

Interesting, there are 6 guests a lurkin' tonite. Welcome! Feel free to join us in the discussion!

What 'guests' don't know is they are missing a lot by not being registered. there is plently to see on other forums which is a shame for them if they are regulars here.

Floh,

This forum seems to get a steady flow of 3 - 12 lurkers.

Sometimes I feel naked in this forum. When I'm in a mood and writing a somewhat epic post, I see my name on the bottom, maybe 1 or 2 lurkers and hit the "submit reply" button. I then will sit back for about 10 minutes and it's like there's a radar out there because the next thing I know there are 8 or 9 lurkers.

I think that's why we have this thread.

I know other's have referenced it, being online in Janet's forum at all times of the night and being the only member and seeing all those lurkers....and knowing one of them is a murderer:slap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northgrund
Back