Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 1 - Opening Statements, Thursday, Sept 20

I've been looking all over and have not found this. Could be a long day.

I'm looking at CBS5 & see the Great Seal of the State of AZ -- so they should be live in the courtroom....

I have been searching all over to verify the courthouse being evacuated and have found nothing. I have both kpho and azfamily links up and both are showing the state seal . . .. just waiting with all of you.

What I saw was that there was a man w/a rifle waving it around in his yard -- the guy was arrested & the bomb threat was called a hoax.
There are more details, but just trying to be brief since that is all it prolly deserves.
icon9.gif

Catherine A. DeMille‏@CatherinDeMille

@PatMcReynolds I heard a rumor the courthouse has been evacuated. Is this true? if so, why?

Expand

1mPat McReynolds‏@PatMcReynolds

@CatherinDeMille not true

Hide conversation Reply
Retweet

Favorite

10:41 AM - 20 Sep 12 · Details

Pat McReynolds‏@PatMcReynolds

Johnson atty hinting at courtroom surprises. Opening statements should be interesting. He is also running for congress. #BabyGabriel

We're live & there, folks!!!

no testimony-only opening statements today...great same judge w/scheduling issues. hopefully they will be in court on fridays!

Judge is reading jury instructions, has just read Grand Jury indictment, Logan is in the courtroom looking very somber.

Jurors will not be given a written transcript of any testimony during deliberations . . . they can only take notes during trial.

Pat McReynolds ‏@PatMcReynolds
Johnson atty hinting at courtroom surprises. Opening statements should be interesting. He is also running for congress. #BabyGabriel

Did EJ give herself a tattoo in jail? Looks like there's something new on the inside of her left wrist.

Trial time:

10:30 am-5:00 pm with an hour and half lunch starting at noon.

(Arizona time)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg