Enter new thread ideas here! (All new threads must be approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard two interesting things on Nancy tonight.

ICA has already filed a lawsuit against the state of FL. for her incarseration starting from day 1. I don't know if it's true, but Nancy did say it

Either CM or the other dark haired young defense attorney will be taking her to their house. Boy, are they in for a surprise!!

ICA has already filed a lawsuit against the state of FL. for her incarseration starting from day 1. I don't know if it's true, but Nancy did say it

Either CM or the other dark haired young defense attorney will be taking her to their house. Boy, are they in for a surprise!!

I heard these rumors today also. If we can verify them, go ahead and make a thread and one of the mods will approve it.

I'd like to suggest this go on the front page as well:

ABC exclusive interview with Jury # 3 you can bet she was paid. They already paid for KC's defense. tell them to knock it off no paid interviews for anyone profiting from Caylees death, Baez included.

http://abc.go.com/site/contact-us

Tell ABC News We Will Boycott them for their Barbara Walters interview & their advertisers

TMZ posted one juror is wanting 100k

feel free to post links to any media that is paying these losers

I'm not sure exactly how to say this....How about Not having threads that assist any defense team ever again.

It kind of grossed me out that there have been threads here about everything that the DT used to get a NG verdict. I'm just saying.....

Ok, I finally changed my Avatar from that Hello Kitty animation to a PINK FLOWER.

May I start a thread asking everyone to change their avatars to pink flowers for her. I had a pink balloon for many months awhile back when they had that vigil, I believe.

WS needs to show solidarity even though our hearts are broken.
I will await your answer. Thank you Mods!! Love you!!

We will soon need a thread on the civil case against Casey brought by Zenaida Gonzalez, as I think that trial will begin in August.

Someone posted (on the Sidebar thread?) that Casey has already been served with a subpoena for that trial.

I would appreciate a thread listing what a convicted felon (in Fla) WON'T BE ABLE TO DO- OR HAVE - OR OWN. I really need to know what freedoms will be taken away from her once she is on the outside. What rules must she follow? Will she be on probation, etc.....

I've never actually known a felon.

I know she is going to be forever "snake-bit" (karma wise), but I never read a felons handbook when getting out of jail.

do we have a thread about Jeff Ashton's classy appearances on several shows? I watched him on "Dr Drew" and he kept saying that he accepts the verdict and that he personally still holds his view that KC murdered Caylee. I am impressed that he gives the most horrible jury in history "credit". I'd like to discuss if he REALLY feels this way, or if it is just what a "good" prosecutor would say.

I want to know if people here are going to support KC's projects. Listen to her first interview where she is paid big bucks, Read her book on the subject, buy magazines she gives interviews to etc and support projects she is involved with. Will your curiosity of what she has to say beat out supporting her monetarily? I would like a yes or no poll with it.

I was thinking of a thread on her motive(s) for the crime. I think most of us already know, but the jury completely missed it. One of the jurors has said they knew she was a party girl but apparently didn't think that was any motive for the murder. Didn't they know that this has happened before and will again? Some people will kill their children to return to their full time partying lifestyle and be more attractive to love interests. What part of her behavior wasn't screaming that she'd do anything to be free of being a mother and able to live the "Bella Vita" life?

Can we have a new thread about what will happen when Casey googles herself and stumbles accross this forum, what she will think when (or I suppose if) she does and what would happen if she joined the forum and tried to defend herself?

SWR

Just to nip this in the bud, I have checked Orange County Clerk and no such claim is showing (I don't know how long new claims take to appear).

Well here's a thread for everyone and I hope LDB succeeds.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's prosecutors can’t keep her in jail much longer, but now they want her money.
State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick filed a new motion Wednesday, asking that Anthony pay for "reimbursement for the special costs of investigation and prosecution."

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office and the Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation said they are also hoping they can send Anthony a bill for the time spent on the case.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28468942/detail.html#ixzz1RPy45Yiu

Please DO NOT start a new thread without moderator permission!

Please enter your new thread ideas here.

We will do our best to accommodate the requests for new threads that are topic worthy.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.

:blowkiss:

I apologize - I submitted a proposed new thread before reading this.
The Proposal was:

What Might Have Happened

It all might have had something to do with the Anthony family financial
situation.

A possible scenerio:
Casey had no money, no job and no insurance on Cayee.
George and Cindy had financial problems (?) and no insurance that covered
Caylee. There were constant fights with Casey about money.

When Caylee was accidently killed (by Casey), Casey's warped thinking
took over and she figured she could avoid confrontations about the accident
and about the cost of funeral expenses if she put out all the stories she
did put out during those 30+ days after the 16th.

She carried Caylee around in the trunk of the car and eventually placed her in the woods.

I apologize if this theory has been previously discussed.

Discuss the liklihood of a civil case against Casey. Would GA pursue it on Caylee's behalf?

Common Sense (was it in the jury room)?

If HHJP instructed the jury to deliberate on the evidence and "common sense". What part of their deliberations did they use their "common sense" on or did they rely on the evidence only?

You can reword this any way you like but, if they relied on the evidence only and were skeptical of the technology or didn't understand it, they should have asked questions. They did not. They may have not been able to determine the cause of death, but it seems to me if a drowning, chloroform overdose or duct tape, in all three scenarios she (Caylee) wasn't able to breathe. If an accidental drowning or accidental overdose, why conceal an accident? If the duct tape was used to prevent leakage of body fluid, it's still a blatent showing of her knowledge her daughter's body was in the trunk of that car, so, at what point did they pull from their common sense or didn't it occur to them from the judge's instructions, that is what they were supposed to do?

I have not seen a thread for this, although there might be one. So many of us watching this trial have children, who have been exposed so much to this case. What message does this verdict send to our children????? I have 3 teen boys and they all think she's guilty as hell, yet they watched the verdict come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500