errie coincidence?-has this area been checked?

Well..he certainly had access to some very harmful chemicals and they may explain why the container felt warm to the touch to Tom.

I think whatever he did, whatever mistakes he made, and he is aware he made a few because at first his demeanor was so different then it is now,
he feeels the time may have passed to catch those mistakes.

I am hoping LE did catch those mistakes and that they do have some evidence we have not heard about.

Yeah, Tom messed up Drew's plans. Drew lost his happy go lucky demeanor when the info about Tom became public.

Yes, and any of those chemicals are a dirivitive and related to Lye, IIRC. The process would take about a week. And it creeps me out to no end when I reflect on Drew's sudden "happy mode".

I went to your link and didn't find any chemicals listed though?

The chemicals are at the bottom of the page on this link. http://www.bizearch.com/company/Nashak_Enterprises_14149.htm

If the chemicals came from Robinson, then there would be no credit card reciept, no witness stepping forward to say that DrewP purchased the chemicals.
The only way to track the chemicals is to check Robinson's paperwork.

The chemicals are listed at the bottom of the page..but I am not clear if they are this co chemicals or if they just product displays for other companies.

I apologize for drifting away from the subject of this thread. I get carried away with new news!

Susan

Can this topic please go to the Savio thread? The topic here is new evidence re: Stacy.

Can this topic please go to the Savio thread? The topic here is new evidence re: Stacy.

I agree we are off topic, which is the search area.

However, I believe that the subject of tracing water usage is relevant to both Kathy and Stacy's murders.

Susan

Hello everyone. This is my first post. I have been closely following this case and constantly watching the news, Nancy Grace and Greta hoping for new developments. I am reading the new posts several times a day on the forum and have a hard time pulling myself away. I am a local mom of 3 and this case as well as the Lisa Stebic case really upsets me. I did help out with the searches and just wish something would come up for the families sake. It is so terribly sad. Anyway, this may not me relevant and definitely do not consider this a psychic vision just a strange feeling. I have had strange feelings about things in the past that have been true.

Anyway, I was driving down Lockport street in Plainfield today in between Route 59 and Weber road. This very strange feeling came over me. I went over railroad tracks and on the left hand side was a Vulcan Plainfield quarry sign. I didn't even know there was a Vulcan in Plainfield. There was a small bridge I went over and also noticed some old dirty looking blue barrels with black (possibly burning barrels) on them to the side of some building on the left hand side a little farther down from the quarry. I know there has been a lot of talk about Vulcan in Bolingbrook and didn't know if anyone thought of the Vulcan quarry in Plainfield? Pretty deserted road at night I would imagine. Just can't describe the strange feeling I had when driving.

One more thought on this. I looked up Lockport Street in Plainfield IL on Google Sat maps- (not sure how to add link for you to view). If anyone could add link I would appreciate it. In looking at the area it looks like there is an access road to the quarry off of 126. The Plainfield 126 exit is on 55 very close to Bolingbrook. It would only take about 10 minutes to travel from the Peterson home. I know Lockport, the Vulcan quarry, a park, and 26 have been mentioned by psychics. Could they be envisioning Lockport Street accessed the backway off of 126? In looking at the map of Lockport street- there is Four Seasons Park, Vulcan Plainfield Quarry, Railroad tracks, etc all close together. Eerie coincidence!?
Any thoughts on this?? I pray for closure for the family!
I just wanted to revisit your post and go over it carefully. Who knows? You could be onto something! Welcome to Websleuths, too!

Interesting reading in the several posts here, some good theories also.

My thoughts are that Drew made some mistakes that lead him to believe that if she wasn't found in the first week..he was in the clear. At the begining he is wearing the sunglasses and bandanna over his face and very withdrawn for Drew. Soon after he becomes the media darling. Why the huge change in demeanor? What did Drew know that let him believe he could be confident at that point?[/quote]

And that has really bothered me. What boosted his confidence?

I've felt that the bandana, sunglasses, and hat was a disguise. I think DP may have been seen the night of the 28th and early morning hours of the 29th. He knew he had been seen, and when the media showed up on his doorstep he didn't want the person who saw him to see him on television and say, "Hey that's the guy I saw on Sunday night", and call the police with a tip.

DP did away with the disguise after about a week. By then, there were pictures of him, Stacy, and others in the media so that defeated the purpose of the disguise.

It is very near to where they were searching the canal. (It is across the canal from DP's house.)

Yes, as near as I can tell...there is easy access to it. It is a rather large area.

Has LE or the private searchers ever given out a list of places that have already been searched? If so I missed it and I feel that info might help us narrow down areas left to be searched.

They haven't as far as I can tell, DD. The only way we have to know about the searches is through the media either while they are doing a large scale search like the canal or the other searches they have reported on.

I believe that they have chosen NOT to talk about where they have and haven't searched, in case 'someone' gets the idea to move the body.

I believe that they have chosen NOT to talk about where they have and haven't searched, in case 'someone' gets the idea to move the body.

I believe you're correct in that searchers have chosen not to talk aobut future searches.

I wouldn't think that with all the media attention that someone wouldn't dare to try to move a body, but who knows what a desperate person would try. Also, it's darned cold, and if the area doesn't have snow by now, they will shortly.

I am curious as to the following; Has anyone that has posted on the Stacy forums regarding this received "strange" phone calls? I have been receiving, since I posted ON THIS THREAD, strange calls from an unknown number that reads 444-444-4444(UNKNOWN NUMBER) on my caller ID. At first I ignored the calls then when I answered they listen then hang up.
I know that on the Stacy forum you need to give personal information to post.
I have been on Websleuths long enough to know that my personal info here has NEVER been compromised.
I am no longer posting on the SP web site forums for personal reasons of my safety.
However, as weird as this sounds, I am sure that the dream I had, and the "psychic" premonitions that others had along these same lines are bothering someone.

I am curious as to the following; Has anyone that has posted on the Stacy forums regarding this received "strange" phone calls? I have been receiving, since I posted ON THIS THREAD, strange calls from an unknown number that reads 444-444-4444(UNKNOWN NUMBER) on my caller ID. At first I ignored the calls then when I answered they listen then hang up.
I know that on the Stacy forum you need to give personal information to post.
I have been on Websleuths long enough to know that my personal info here has NEVER been compromised.
I am no longer posting on the SP web site forums for personal reasons of my safety.
However, as weird as this sounds, I am sure that the dream I had, and the "psychic" premonitions that others had along these same lines are bothering someone.

I highly doubt that it's connected to this case. Why would you be singled out for this? I am sincerely concerned that you think your safety is compromised, when realistically I doubt that is the case.

I highly doubt that it's connected to this case. Why would you be singled out for this? I am sincerely concerned that you think your safety is compromised, when realistically I doubt that is the case.
I know it sounds paranoid, but I was the one who posted the information as to where I "dreamed" Stacy was first. There may be folks who don't want her found.
Also, I am not happy with folks coming on here and "threating" folks with lawsuits.
Sorry if I "concerned" you.:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back