errie coincidence?-has this area been checked?

curiostiy cat:

Was the psychic's forum, the only one you posted at?

The reason I ask, is that I don't think anyone here other than you posted at that thread, and none of us (IMO had to give any "personal information" before we could post.)

It's not like your some newbie and haven't been around, so I don't think your getting all histronic out of nowhere. Maybe, you should ask one of the other posters at that "specific site" that you posted at, if they have received any hangups??

curiostiy cat:

Was the psychic's forum, the only one you posted at?

The reason I ask, is that I don't think anyone here other than you posted at that thread, and none of us (IMO had to give any "personal information" before we could post.)

It's not like your some newbie and haven't been around, so I don't think your getting all histronic out of nowhere. Maybe, you should ask one of the other posters at that "specific site" that you posted at, if they have received any hangups??

Thanks so much LD for validating my feelings! Means more than you will ever know. When you are an "intuitive" you pick up on things others don't. Sometimes I blurt out things like that and then realize afterward that's to others it may sound "bizarre".
I think I gave my personal ministry webpage address which has my telephone number that I give out for counseling.
I get a lot of HU calls, but this one was different. That's all I am going to say before I start to sound really BIZARRE...
Either way, love to you:blowkiss:

I know it sounds paranoid, but I was the one who posted the information as to where I "dreamed" Stacy was first. There may be folks who don't want her found.
Also, I am not happy with folks coming on here and "threating" folks with lawsuits.
Sorry if I "concerned" you.:blowkiss:

I know there are folks that don't want Stacy found. And I agree, it bothers me that some are trying to intimidate and harrass us for voicing our opinions. It's just not cool. No one should be made to feel paranoid or threatened by posting here. Realistically or not, no one should be made to feel the way you stated. :)

Thanks so much LD for validating my feelings! Means more than you will ever know. When you are an "intuitive" you pick up on things others don't. Sometimes I blurt out things like that and then realize afterward that's to others it may sound "bizarre".
I think I gave my personal ministry webpage address which has my telephone number that I give out for counseling.
I get a lot of HU calls, but this one was different. That's all I am going to say before I start to sound really BIZARRE...
Either way, love to you:blowkiss:

CC, why don't you go back to findstacypeterson and let the admin guy know about your calls. I didn't put my phone number, because I never do. But others may have and the admin guy may know of other complaints. IIRC there were eventually a couple of posts related to the area you pointed out, and if so then admin can check to see if they have also had problems. If you have all gotten bizarre calls or bizarre emails then that could be significant.

curiositycat:

I never thought you were overreacting. Cautious, yes. Nothing wrong with that.

If your webpage had a telephone number on it............sorry, that was sorta stupid of you. But I am sure, you didn't think anything of it.

But always be cautious on the Internet. I am by nature a very trusting person, but..........I am leery about giving too much out on a computer.

Especially, definately, no telephone number............

As far as dreams, etc. go. Just living, is a magical, unknown place for all of us. Just because I don't feel, or have what someone else does, does not mean it can't, or doesn't exist/happen.

I am curious as to the following; Has anyone that has posted on the Stacy forums regarding this received "strange" phone calls? I have been receiving, since I posted ON THIS THREAD, strange calls from an unknown number that reads 444-444-4444(UNKNOWN NUMBER) on my caller ID. At first I ignored the calls then when I answered they listen then hang up.
I know that on the Stacy forum you need to give personal information to post.
I have been on Websleuths long enough to know that my personal info here has NEVER been compromised.
I am no longer posting on the SP web site forums for personal reasons of my safety.
However, as weird as this sounds, I am sure that the dream I had, and the "psychic" premonitions that others had along these same lines are bothering someone.

I have and no calls....
I didn't give out ANY personal info, only that I live in Dupage County at moment.....real big county....
I ususaly stay at this ,98 per cent of the time, forum.
Ppl are more open minded here.

I am curious as to the following; Has anyone that has posted on the Stacy forums regarding this received "strange" phone calls? I have been receiving, since I posted ON THIS THREAD, strange calls from an unknown number that reads 444-444-4444(UNKNOWN NUMBER) on my caller ID. At first I ignored the calls then when I answered they listen then hang up.
I have been on Websleuths long enough to know that my personal info here has NEVER been compromised.
I am no longer posting on the SP web site forums for personal reasons of my safety.
However, as weird as this sounds, I am sure that the dream I had, and the "psychic" premonitions that others had along these same lines are bothering someone.
I am going to PM you. I don't think your personal information has been compromised, altho...never put your phone number on a webpage. (Lesson to be learned here for everyone!)

SS:

About the phone #, not giving it away, is what I told cc in my post.

LOL, from one who was worried about being sued for libel?? :)

Not trying to belittle you in any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

SS:

About the phone #, not giving it away, is what I told cc in my post.

LOL, from one who was worried about being sued for libel?? :)

Not trying to belittle you in any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo
LOL I read her post and didn't read the others...guess I should have. Hey, the libel thing DID scare the pants off of me (and it was darn cold in here, too!), but putting out phone numbers anywhere on the net is a no-no unless they are a cell for a business. (which cc's I guess is..but still kinda scary if you ask me!)

THANKS all you wonderful friends! Well I'll tell you guys a BIG SECRET...LOL.

The number I have on my ministry web page is a business number. It sounds like it isn't when you call it, but when I get a call on that number I know it's from someone wanting ministry or having ministry business.

I want to give it out and I do because a lot of times folks are hurting and so many others "charge" to minister to hurting women. I don't and never will.

Thanks for the caring advise though.

Here is a site where several people are talking about having received a call from that number. I think it's just a weird prankster.

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-444-444-4444

I just got a call from someone using all 8s then it said my memory was %100 full. Interesting.

Time to reread some things now on SP.
Kathleen is getting justice.........next SP!
quarries? rental storage unit???

Now if they could find Stacy...maybe with Drew behind bars, warmer weather, new searches will be taking place.

Now if they could find Stacy...maybe with Drew behind bars, warmer weather, new searches will be taking place.

A skeleton of a missing man was just found here a few weeks ago by
road workers, it seems that this time of year many people are found.
I pray someone finds Stacy.
I read about the woodchopper murder.....4-6 tiny pieces found...of wife
DP was getting smarter after,1 accident by a former wife,
he tried something else.
Swimming pool chemicals and blue barrel always bothered me...........
so many blue barrels everywhere............

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back