Evidence Photos Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
in KC photo bucket account there is a pic of a group of guys...looks like security for a band or something....but the date is the 22nd.....is the 22 date of photo or down load on photo bucket.....the reason for the ???? is because the 22nd of June is one of the dates on the ws calander that has no activity on it....and from what I remember that is one of the days with no cell phone calls or tx messages.....just has be thinkin :waitasec: could that be a clue to where she was on that date?

ooops I think that a pic of the party at F
sorry :rolleyes:

I meant who was she smiling at in the court picture. :)

How can anyone ever smile again if your Daughter was missing? :confused:

Those pictures from the phone make me cry...they are just like ones I have of my son who is 15 months. I just think it looks so 'normal' and to think that Caylee just isn't around anymore. I think it's pictures like this that are keeping us focussed on what is important and that is justice for that beautiful little baby. She is a real life vibrant child and it is breaking my heart. :(

I'm laughing hysterically at myself...I've NEVER been so enthralled by garbage before in my life....here I sit with my nose up against the computer screen, turning my head sideways and peek around to see if I could get a better look!!:crazy:

14974476-06113618.jpg

Orlando Sentinel, link below, #22. Does that look familiar?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-photos-casey-anthony-discovery-040609,0,4477109.photogallery

I've seen that photo early on. Not KC, IMO. Just some picture she liked, at most two people she knew.

I've seen that photo early on. Not KC, IMO. Just some picture she liked, at most two people she knew.

I had originally typed "is this KC?" then thought, well it must be her, but it sure could go either way.

Has anyone called CA?????? The pizza is missing!!!! You know....the one that spent 19 days in the hot Florida sunshine and ended up smelling like human decomposition! Where's the pizza.....I thought there was pizza. It's almost like we've been lied to or there have been some miscontruths. I'm sooooo frushtrated about this I can barely shhwwalllow! No pizza in the d@mn car!

The main thing that I notice missing from the Car trash is anything for a kid to drink, like a drink box, or fruit juice.
Wonder how old the trash is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members