Evidence? Pizza Delivery

Well, I've searched for statements from the babysitter and I can't find any direct quote about any pizza boxes. In addition, there's a problem about the babysitter seeing 'pizza boxes' in that she claimed to babysit, first she said 12/23 and then a few days later she said the 19/20/21? The first singular pizza was on 12/21, but the plural boxes were on 12/23, but that would have been AFTER the babysitter was there.

So, it's possible the news agency is mistaken it came from the babysitter.
But the point is, IF the babysitter babysat on 12/23 and the multi-pizza order was that evening, then there is a POSSIBILITY it COULD be the Smiths. Remember the 'grandmother' phone call? We've thought it was most likely TS yelling on the other end of the phone.

Oh, yeah, and according the the news article reporting about the pizza order, it also said the family went to the subway etc around the hotel. In other words, they were going to the fast food places in close proximity to the hotel where EJ was staying.

Interesting,
fran

fran, I think it might be in a news video. When I have some time, I'll start watching some and see if I can pick it up.

I really think I saw this in a video, but I'm having trouble finding it. I'll keep looking, but I'm limited at work as far as video's. They don't all work.

I still feel it is important to find out who was staying in room 262 on the day the pizza's were ordered. Also the guy in the video states that the second delivery was 3 days later. If the first was on the 12/21, three days later would be 12/24, Christmas Eve.

So was Elizabeth booked into room 150 on 12/24 or in room 262? If she was not in 262, who was in 262?

I really think I saw this in a video, but I'm having trouble finding it. I'll keep looking, but I'm limited at work as far as video's. They don't all work.

I think I saw the video too. I just can't remember exactly what she said. Angel is good at listing videos separate from articles in the Media thread so it won't be so bad to find them. It's just listening to the same story over and over and over that I'm not keen on lol.

I still feel it is important to find out who was staying in room 262 on the day the pizza's were ordered. Also the guy in the video states that the second delivery was 3 days later. If the first was on the 12/21, three days later would be 12/24, Christmas Eve.

So was Elizabeth booked into room 150 on 12/24 or in room 262? If she was not in 262, who was in 262?

I agree. It's bothering me.

It could be as simple as she started in 1 room and was moved to a better room at her request later. This is plausible, b/c the receipts both have the same customer #, indicating that EJ was probably in Papa Johns computer from her first order with the room 150 (indicated in the address on the receipt), and she told them she switched rooms and gave them the new room, which they just noted next to her name rather than changing the address.

Or, she could have been in only room 150, and someone else could have been staying in room 262 that she was meeting with. She could have ordered the pizza from the room 262 and told them who she was, allowing them to pull up her customer info from their computer. And then she noted that they needed to deliver it to a different room, #262.

The second pizza delivery guy if found could perhaps confirm what room he delivered to.

I don't know why the room extension would show up on the later receipt but not on the first receipt after the phone number. I would think that is driven by Papa John's phone system and caller ID.

I found this FWIW from NG:

GRACE: Three jars. Did you see evidence that she had been to the grocery store, like plastic bags of baby food or anything like that?

URIAS: No, there was nothing, no evidence of any kind of shopping for food or anything.

NG Jan 14:

GRACE: What did you observe in the hotel room, Analisa?

ANALISA: Well, one thing that I noticed that kind of scared me a little bit was that she had a — like, a — kind of, like, a butcher knife next to her bed.

GRACE: What else did you observe? Was the room clean? Was it tidy?

ANALISA: No, the room was very messy. She had clothes thrown everywhere. She had all her toiletries, you know, thrown. It wasn`t clean at all.

I'm searching for Analisa's description of the hotel room to see if she says something else like "food boxes". Anything to avoid watching the videos :) I did watch the video in the Babysitter thread. No mention of pizza boxes or food boxes.

I am convinced that someone else was in the room with Elizabeth. Too much info about the pizza conflicts with her normal habits.

I'm going with a male too. Not that us girls can't eat a lot of pizza :) but it just seems more male than female to me to eat that amount of pizza in that short a timeframe.

Ask the delivery guy what he remembers......

Pretty girl in a hotel orders pizza... My moneys on he can remember a lot...
Heck get the time of the delivery and start keeping security cams....

Did Homegate have security cams?

Well it is a suite with a refrigerator and microwave so she could of ordered more so she wouldn't have to order again for a couple of days or go out again. The 2nd pizza was ordered 3 days later. The more likely story is that the pizza was for mutiple people though-I hope so! Anxious to hear from pizza guy #2! I wonder if Logan saw the toppings would he know what Elizabeth would eat and what she wouldn't. Maybe something was on the pizza that he knows Elizabeth wouldn't eat. Why didn't LE find this out?????

When I was single (and still if DH is away and kids are at Grannies) I would order two pizzas or extra food, just so the delivery person didn't think I was a lone - I would save it as I love leftover pizza. I would also never let the delivery person see in my door -and I imply someone else is home, like saying loudly before I open it, "Honey I got it". But that might just be me. I truly hope this is a clue. What a pity they didn't save the trash from her room to print the boxes.

This could be a break in the case and LE tells Logan to bring the receipts in Tomorrow....WTH

what if the people that was in #262 are watching the news......
maybe the important meeting was picking them up from the airport that day.....

What I want to know is where these receipts came from. I think it's odd that EJ would have kept these almost like intentional... Strange. Maybe they got copies from PJ Pizza

What I want to know is where these receipts came from. I think it's odd that EJ would have kept these almost like intentional... Strange. Maybe they got copies from PJ Pizza

Receipts are from Papa Johns Pizza...
Mostly likely a reprint from their system....after Pizza Delivery man saw poster of Gabriel and contacted Logan......

Papa John's Pizza provided the receipts.

Got it! Reporter in this video says babysitter mentioned pizza boxes on the floor. This is the only place I recall seeing/hearing this info.

http://www.kpho.com/video/22494329/index.html

THANK YOU!!! :)

When I was single (and still if DH is away and kids are at Grannies) I would order two pizzas or extra food, just so the delivery person didn't think I was a lone - I would save it as I love leftover pizza. I would also never let the delivery person see in my door -and I imply someone else is home, like saying loudly before I open it, "Honey I got it". But that might just be me. I truly hope this is a clue. What a pity they didn't save the trash from her room to print the boxes.
I do stuff like that too. LOL. It's sad to have to be that way, but better safe than sorry.

Receipts are from Papa Johns Pizza...
Mostly likely a reprint from their system....after Pizza Delivery man saw poster of Gabriel and contacted Logan......

Gotchya. I was confused when LE asked LM to bring the receipts. I was thinking "Why would he have any receipts?"
:blushing:

I'm hoping this means something...but it could have just meant that she had a fling in her room and ordered extra.
I'm hoping it's bigger, but it just doesn't feel big. IMO.

Got it! Reporter in this video says babysitter mentioned pizza boxes on the floor. This is the only place I recall seeing/hearing this info.

http://www.kpho.com/video/22494329/index.html

That's the current video or recent though, right? I've been through several babysitter videos now and I'm not finding it. I've been through all the NG transcripts, bunches of articles, and nothing.

Don't hate me lol. But I don't think the babysitter ever said she saw pizza boxes.

Rumors are starting to really abound in this case, and I'm becoming concerned about the family being sent on wild goose chases based on them. I'm afraid I'm about to become even more of a stickler for confirmed fact. I know I'm a pain about it, and I'm sorry if it bothers anyone. I've got to do what I feel is the right thing for me to do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back