Evidence? Pizza Delivery

That's the current video or recent though, right? I've been through several babysitter videos now and I'm not finding it. I've been through all the NG transcripts, bunches of articles, and nothing.

Don't hate me lol. But I don't think the babysitter ever said she saw pizza boxes.

Rumors are starting to really abound in this case, and I'm becoming concerned about the family being sent on wild goose chases based on them. I'm afraid I'm about to become even more of a stickler for confirmed fact. I know I'm a pain about it, and I'm sorry if it bothers anyone. I've got to do what I feel is the right thing for me to do.

No, I don't remember anywhere that the babysitter herself mentioned the pizza box(es). Just the reporter saying that she had.

When I was single (and still if DH is away and kids are at Grannies) I would order two pizzas or extra food, just so the delivery person didn't think I was a lone - I would save it as I love leftover pizza. I would also never let the delivery person see in my door -and I imply someone else is home, like saying loudly before I open it, "Honey I got it". But that might just be me. I truly hope this is a clue. What a pity they didn't save the trash from her room to print the boxes.

Well maybe they should look in the landfill for pizza boxes too. Probably the prints won't be good anymore though?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back