Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but I could swear he said at the latest by 4/28. But I could also be off of my rocker. Anyone know the exact date he said he would rule by?

Did HHBP say he would be notifying both sides of his rulings by 4/21 or he would rule on them by that date or he would file his rulings by that date?

as i recall, Judge Perry said April 21 or sooner....we got 1 ruling on April 21...and there was an expectation that more rulings would be filed today.. :waiting:
maybe tomorrow.

The sun will come out tomorrow, just you wait and see - tomorrow there'll be sun!!! and HHJP's responses! The air sample .....please let it be admitted, Dr.Voss was so brilliant!!!!

I'm beginning to wonder.:banghead:

Does HHJP realize I am sitting here waiting? :maddening:

Perhaps this is a tough decision for Judge Perry because, if he allows the air test, then that ruling would set a precedent. All future cases pertaining to air samples would then refer to this case. That is a lot of responsibility for one who takes the law seriously.

Is there a status hearing this week? Maybe the rulings will be released before that hearing.

I believe all of the rulings are important however, I think HHBP knows exactly how he will rule on most (if not all) of the pleadings. I just wonder if both sides already know but it has not been released to the public yet.

Nuttin but crickets, huh?

It's the only thing that got me excited about getting up today after having had a week's vacation.

I don't for one minute believe that the SAO and DT have not been informed about the pending rulings. Judge Perry is adamant about preserving the jury pool as selection is around the corner.

Thought......perhaps he has ruled and sealed the rulings. Would the docket be required to show sealed rulings??

If he ruled to allow the evidence in....the DT would spend every waking breath to spin the hair and chloroform into media gold.

If he ruled against.....they would have no reason to talk anyway.

Just thinking out loud.

I've been checking in every hour. Still no rulings. :waiting:

I wonder too what the hold up is... :waitasec: I hope it's not the air samples that he is trying to decide on.. :fence:
The SA needs the Chloroform in! :rocker:

Oh, and one of these....:waiting:

Casey Anthony: How damaging is chloroform evidence?
"Snip" By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, April 25, 2011

ORLANDO -- There's a mountain of scientific evidence against Casey Anthony. But it'll be up to a judge to decide if a jury will hear about it or if that science is just too new for court.

Brad Conway, who used to represent George and Cindy Anthony, said the state's theory is Caylee Anthony overdosed on chloroform. He said testing centering around chloroform carries the most weight.

Chloroform is the only link that they have that is solid enough to support their allegation that it was premeditated and intentional."

If a judge rules it can't be admitted into the trial, Conway said it'll be more difficult for the state to show premeditation and intention. But Conway thinks the state has a long line of circumstantial evidence."They're going for it (death penalty)," Conway said.

News 13's legal analyst David Fussell thinks the alleged "smell of death" could be the most damaging piece of evidence against her if it's allowed in.

Read More Here:
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-Anthony:-How-damaging-is-chloroform-evidence

I wonder if this is the hold up? Is Judge Perry having a hard time with the chloroform evidence? :waitasec:

Hopefully HHJP is trying to find a way to not throw the baby out with the bath water. The Chloroform is so important for premeditation and proof of murder vs. accident. They can prove the body was in the trunk in other ways, imo. I just have a hunch he is not going to let the air samples in. How can he let the Chloroform in if not the rest? I doubt he can.

Casey Anthony: How damaging is chloroform evidence?
"Snip" By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, April 25, 2011

ORLANDO -- There's a mountain of scientific evidence against Casey Anthony. But it'll be up to a judge to decide if a jury will hear about it or if that science is just too new for court.

Brad Conway, who used to represent George and Cindy Anthony, said the state's theory is Caylee Anthony overdosed on chloroform. "

Read More Here: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-Anthony:-How-damaging-is-chloroform-evidence

Where did he hear that about the State's theory? I thought it was willful and premeditated and the tape around the mouth proves it and I never heard anything about the chloroform being what Caylee OD'd on from the state. I did hear Ashton say in court - as the tape was being put around her face, did she look at the killer. That leaves out chloroform in my opinion as the murder weapon.

Brad Conway, once again, has it wrong. This is not the State's theory by any stretch of the imagination. They are going for first degree premeditated murder. Conway was less than at the Morgan lawoffices where he let Cindy and George do just about anything they wanted during the depositions and then when Morgan called them on it, they took a break and George and Cindy both came in "subdued". So they ended up looking bad because 1) they are mentally challenged (that's fo sho) and 2) Brad did not tell them before they went in - you cannot do this or this or we are going to end up with sanctions, etc. - lets answer the questions and get it idone.

Hopefully HHJP is trying to find a way to not throw the baby out with the bath water. The Chloroform is so important for premeditation and proof of murder vs. accident. They can prove the body was in the trunk in other ways, imo. I just have a hunch he is not going to let the air samples in. How can he let the Chloroform in if not the rest? I doubt he can.

I have been wondering about the carpet sample that he did allow in. I thought that the carpet had chloroform on it? If so, that part would come in pertaining to the chloroform? :waitasec:
Or did they just find it in the air? I am so confused :crazy:

Where did he hear that? I thought it was willful and premeditated and the tape around the mouth proves it and I never heard anything about the chloroform being what Caylee OD'd on?

:waitasec: Must of been from one of the Anthony's or a theory. I found it very odd that BC even said that. I find it very odd that he out there sharing his thoughts/theories with the media after being the Anthony's attorney. I am wondering what his agenda is in all this. :waitasec:

I have been wondering about the carpet sample that he did allow in. I thought that the carpet had chloroform on it? If so, that part would come in pertaining to the chloroform? :waitasec:
Or did they just find it in the air? I am so confused :crazy:
I thought he allowed the carpet sample in because of the adipocere evidence. The air samples from the carpet is a separate issue, which involves the Chloroform and decomp signatures.

:waitasec: Must of been from one of the Anthony's or a theory. I found it very odd that BC even said that. I find it very odd that he out there sharing his thoughts/theories with the media after being the Anthony's attorney. I am wondering what his agenda is in all this. :waitasec:

This is not the first time he states something that is just not true. Although, it is the first time I ever heard him say something like this as clear as he did, if he did. He usually dodged the question and says something like" that is not what we know and it will come out at trial', etc.

But I did read that he said when the truth comes out at trial, it is going to be very very difficult for the Anthonys.

Here is another article where he says KC will take the stand.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7844545

It is inconceivable that he passed the bar. As George Anthony says, "you gotta be kiddin me".

Where did he hear that about the State's theory? I thought it was willful and premeditated and the tape around the mouth proves it and I never heard anything about the chloroform being what Caylee OD'd on from the state. I did hear Ashton say in court - as the tape was being put around her face, did she look at the killer. That leaves out chloroform in my opinion as the murder weapon.

Brad Conway, once again, has it wrong. This is not the State's theory by any stretch of the imagination. They are going for first degree premeditated murder. Conway was less than at the Morgan lawoffices where he let Cindy and George do just about anything they wanted during the depositions and then when Morgan called them on it, they took a break and George and Cindy both came in "subdued". So they ended up looking bad because 1) they are mentally challenged (that's fo sho) and 2) Brad did not tell them before they went in - you cannot do this or this or we are going to end up with sanctions, etc. - lets answer the questions and get it idone.

Since there is no proof that we are aware of that ICA actually made or purchased chloroform - but the roll of tape came from the house and had 4 or more pieces cut from said roll - that's where I have no trouble finding premeditation. Aside from the possibility that if the chloroform was used and the COD - it could have been accidental.

Just like suffocation by any other means - there are several minutes there to change your mind - obviously she didn't.

I really believe that when the medical examiner discusses the duct tape ,with direct questions from the SA,premeditation will be a given. It took time to put the tape on and an opportunity to remove it before Caylee died.
I'd still like to see the chloroform come in,though.

Let me guess, he's going to be CFNews13's newest legal analyst? He needs to get his facts straight and not just go on what the Anthonys have told him. So I guess he is still working for them anyway if he's spreading their spin on the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member