Evidence that was not discussed during the trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I started one, it's pending approval .. I'll let you know when it pops up ..

OK I started one, it's pending approval .. I'll let you know when it pops up ..

Ok...(deep breath)....(knee bends and star jumps).....
as long as we all go together lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh god Mrs G, now im scared again....I will get lost...you will have
to tie a string to me so I don't get lost again

Hehe. She will post a link. Let's all stick together. I think many are feeling emotional like me today.
It was quite sudden when it happened and we have been inundated with new news our tired,fragile minds need each other : )

First: lol
I was watching the Channel 9 TV follow up program last night with an interview of two of Allison's friends / fundraisers.
There were comments made about abuse. Not sure if this was 'just' verbal and emotional, or whether Allison also suffered physical abuse.
I wonder if the murder was GBC taking his abusive behaviour one step further than 'normal'
I think more will come out now about his controlling personality and the way he used sign language to control their daughters.
Any MSM links to articles now seeing the light of day?

Whilst we can't talk rumours, I do believe that Detective Ainsworth may have been hinting at that yesterday is some respect.. I'll see if I can get the link.

Yeah I'll post a link!! I feel like we need to pop over to the church hall for a nice cup of tea and a chin wag ..

69590799.jpg
Ladies bring a plate ..

C Cat, I think you are absolutely right, havnt thought about it that way,
it is big what we have been through in our WS world....:rose:

Ok...(deep breath)....(knee bends and star jumps).....
as long as we all go together lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi. I made it here too..... But, I have to go out.... Hopefully I'll be able to find my way back! Don't go anywhere else without letting us know! :wave:

Timmy, for gods sake do not get lost, we will leave a trail of bread crumbs lol

I like having the one thread too.

I bought the Courier Mail today and am half way through the pull out. Man it's good reading him getting slammed over and over again in the public.

I know this came up in the bail hearing and isn't new evidence, but reading about Phil and Jocelyn I can't help but think 'where did all that money go that G squandered?' I just can't figure it out.

Thread #2 back back in May 2012, a lot of people talked about things there that later came up after the case, this early thread also has some humorous explanations of Aussie slang to the mods at the time, if you need a light hearted lift while you read it, look at the explanation regarding "granny pash" as one of the mods thought it was "gang slang".

People were reacting to lots of things that seemed to be quickly suppressed, I always wondered too about the cards put out for Allison and GBC collecting them, as there was always talk tat one of the cards referred him to this site and went along the lines to scaring the crap out of him about what people knew.

Right from the get go WS'ers knew all along, but in the early frustrating days, when tempers and scenarios were flying, there were a few very funny things said that slipped by the Mods, and it goes to show how quickly a lot of people pieced together exactly what ended up happening.

It took me a while to work out how to get back to thread #2, so I googled thread #38 and just went backwards lol

Thread #2 back back in May 2012, a lot of people talked about things there that later came up after the case, this early thread also has some humorous explanations of Aussie slang to the mods at the time, if you need a light hearted lift while you read it, look at the explanation regarding "granny pash" as one of the mods thought it was "gang slang".

People were reacting to lots of things that seemed to be quickly suppressed, I always wondered too about the cards put out for Allison and GBC collecting them, as there was always talk that one of the cards referred him to this site and went along the lines to scaring the crap out of him about what people knew.

Right from the get go WS'ers knew all along, but in the early frustrating days, when tempers and scenarios were flying, there were a few very funny things said that slipped by the Mods, and it goes to show how quickly a lot of people pieced together exactly what ended up happening.

It took me a while to work out how to get back to thread #2, so I googled thread #38 and just went backwards lol

Is this where we are meant to be feeling lost I feel cut off?

Is this where we are meant to be feeling lost I feel cut off?

Hang in there, Mrs Norris is making a new thread for us to congregate to talk about
everything......just don't get lost....lol....Hugs

Timmy, for gods sake do not get lost, we will leave a trail of bread crumbs lol

I don't like this.... You feel like you might miss out on something! Like at high school ..... And you're worried that the 'cool' group might be doing something more fun and you can't find them! Ha ha! Then again...... Maybe this IS the cool group!

Im missing Marly...she leads us around really well....we are like lost sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member