Explain the Blood in the Trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because of the transfer why would they bring the blanket or sheet back? They are doctors and are familiar with that kind of DNA evidence. Wouldn't it be smarter to leave the blanket or sheet in a trash can or bury it somewhere so their own DNA wouldn't be attached to it?

If they are trying to blame this on an abductor then returning evidence to the apartment makes no sense at all.

Thank you Texana...I usually end up having to explain a bit more because I get carried away with a thought and I confuse people.So am very happy I explained something and it was understood :)

Just because of the transfer why would they bring the blanket or sheet back? They are doctors and are familiar with that kind of DNA evidence. Wouldn't it be smarter to leave the blanket or sheet in a trash can or bury it somewhere so their own DNA wouldn't be attached to it?

If they are trying to blame this on an abductor then returning evidence to the apartment makes no sense at all.

If they handled the blanket or clothing, they would want to make sure they did dispose of it properly--which would mean removing it from the resort area all together.

Could they have wrapped and placed her little body in a suitcase? That might explain some of the cadavar "hits".

If they handled the blanket or clothing, they would want to make sure they did dispose of it properly--which would mean removing it from the resort area all together.

I agree. So why would it be in the rental car 3 weeks later? Wouldn't you think they would have disposed of it immediately and not try and hide it in the apartment knowing that DNA was there including their own. I am trying to think like they would I guess, but it isn't working.

This is far fetched, but. What if on the night in question, they hid Maddie down by the beach in one of the caves or something. And then, thinking that all was clear, took a suitcase or duffle bag down there and got her out and took her somewhere else to dispose of? Hmmm... just thinking. I need to go back and check a few links.

ETA: To clarify, I mean her body. :(

Could they have wrapped and placed her little body in a suitcase? That might explain some of the cadavar "hits".

Alice, that is exactly what I am thinking. They wrapped her body and placed her in a suitcase and disposed of it fairly nearby but hidden. They must have been concerned that she could be discovered and decided to move it again to a more secure area. Thus, renting a car 3 weeks AFTER her disappearance wouldn't raise any eyebrows at the police department to their way of thinking. I believe the strong hit of cadaver was because there WAS a cadaver in the trunk of the rental vehicle.To place her there and then use keys to start the ignition would leave scent for the dogs to pick up especially after 3 weeks of decomposition. It would also explain the biologicals found in the trunk.

I've been trying to search, but geez, there's so much --- where or what all did the cadavar dogs hit on? For some reason, I have in my mind that there was some place they hit on that was up out of the way - like a shelf or something. Did I dream this, or did I really read it on here somewhere? Because, if that's true, then perhaps a suitcase had been there as well?

I've been trying to search, but geez, there's so much --- where or what all did the cadavar dogs hit on? For some reason, I have in my mind that there was some place they hit on that was up out of the way - like a shelf or something. Did I dream this, or did I really read it on here somewhere? Because, if that's true, then perhaps a suitcase had been there as well?

Here is the article about blood in the rental car. Still looking for the cadaver hits.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/09/07/madeleine.mccann/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

OK, found this post by KOOL LOOK that mentions the cupboard.
Since we know there is blood involved, in the car, on the wall, forensics in the cupboard, and death smell on the cat toy and Kate's clothing, we know it wasn't a soft kill.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1666058&highlight=cupboard#post1666058

I am just about convinced she was placed in a suitcase. Poor little Maddy was missing - no one was searching the luggage.......

Significant Moment In Hunt For Madeleine

Sky News

~~ clipped

The police now have the results from fibres, saliva, and blood samples obtained during forensic examinations of the apartment where Madeleine disappeared on the May 3, as well as from various other premises and vehicles that have been examined.

Whilst this is excellent news, the finding of forensic evidence does present the investigating police with some significant difficulties, if not now, certainly in the future, should anyone be charged or brought to trial.

The problem is one of 'cross contamination'.

For example we know the McCann's apartment was examined and then re-let and it was only after it was re-let that a further examination took place and the blood was found.

When did the parents have time to kill Maddie? Wasn't Maddie seen throughout the day and part of the evening? Were other children in the room with Maddie and the twins?

Sorry, but I think the supposed blood evidence sounds fishy.

FWIW-Let's say the McCann's accidently killed their daughter.....why not come out and say that? They're 2 well respected drs. Why not call 911 and say what happened?

hello there i am writing to suggest that police in portugal are getting nearer to solving the crime if the mcCanns did hire that rental car 3 week after madeleine vanished then that suggests that the body stored inside let say a suitcase and then moved to the house when they left the holiday resort after they were told to leave by the management of mark warner holidays

reports from portugal are now suggesting that gerry mccann is now a formal suspect in madeleine missing case

When did the parents have time to kill Maddie? Wasn't Maddie seen throughout the day and part of the evening? We other children in the room with Maddie and the twins?

Sorry but I think the supposed blood evidence sounds fishy.

FWIW-Let's say the McCann's accidently killed their daughter.....why not come out and say that? They're 2 well respected drs. Why not call 911 and say what happened?

It could have been accidental.Think it could have happened between 6-7:30 pm

Texanna summed it up nicely why they would not come out and say that.Heres the quote

Faced with losing their other children, loss of livelihood, and maybe even prison time, they might very well rationalize covering things up. After all, doctors make mistakes in judgement every day that result in people's deaths. It's something every doctor has to learn to live with in some way or they can't practice medicine.

When did the parents have time to kill Maddie? Wasn't Maddie seen throughout the day and part of the evening? We other children in the room with Maddie and the twins?

Sorry but I think the supposed blood evidence sounds fishy.

I've been following this story for awhile but not posting about it. So I'm just going to jump in with both feet...

Since some of the other parents in the group hired sitters I'm not buying that it was so common for kids to be left alone sleeping while parents dined.. and then tonight I hear on the evening news the possibility of the children being sedated that evening. Sooo it's possible she died from an overdose while parents were dining. Maybe she vomited up blood and such. And two doctors would know that they'd lose their other children, their careers, and their good name if it was found that they were obtaining drugs to sedate their children so they could party. No better reason for a coverup, IMO.

That said, I'm not convinced they did it.

The biggest hurdle right now is explaining how blood evidence got into a car three weeks after Maddies dissapearance. I believe PLE is very competant and methodical and probably have an explanation for this which is why they have moved forward with labeling the parents as suspects. If both blood evidence of Maddie was found and the dogs indicated the presence of death then I think the parents need to explain this and just saying the three weeks makes no sense is not good enough to dispel it. Sorry PLE is not stupid and I am certain that have a scenerio which explains the 3 week gap.

mjak

I am holding judgement until the facts of the DNA are made public by the LE, they have their reasons and I have faith that we will all know soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox