'Extra Small' Condoms for 12-Year-Old Boys Go on Sale

They have been available in different sizes for some time.

Dark Knight ---> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468//Mildy%20Offensive/106962.jpg <---

Why is the one on the left so small? :waitasec:

This reminds me of a time years ago when Mr. Mr. E was working in a fast-food restaurant while in college. He was making sandwiches; he cut his finger and had to wear one of those. Well later in the day a woman comes in very upset. She said she'd found a condom in her sandwich. It was, of course, Mr. Mr. E's finger cot. Still gross to find it in your sandwich, no doubt, but I remember Mr. Mr. E telling me and saying, "If she thought that was a condom...her poor husband."

This is a true story;

When I was a senior in high school I got a job at a small drug store. (my boss the owner, BTW, was super cool and is a friend of mine to this day.)

Anyhoo, a friend of mine asked me if I could get him some condoms. I asked him what size. He turned crimson and said he thought they were all one size. I told him, and our friends sitting with us backed me up, that we had to know what size he needed or they could cut off blood flow or slip off. I told him he had to come in and we'd give him some *advertiser censored* and then we'd be able to measure thickness and length.

I wish I had a camera to record the look on his face: Priceless!! :innocent:

As for the topic at hand I believe, better safe than sorry. Most of the guys will just put one in a wallet and carry it around until a ring forms so they'll look cool.

:cow:

:dance: You mean they finally make something small enough for my ex??

Oh sure, look at all the risque comments on here yet one of MY posts gets deleted. Unbelievable. Well, no it isn't really. *shakes head*

Oh sure, look at all the risque comments on here yet one of MY posts gets deleted. Unbelievable. Well, no it isn't really. *shakes head*

OK... now I am really curious as to what you wrote. Would it warp me?

I always suspected your good-guy image hid some pretty gnarly depths...

OK... now I am really curious as to what you wrote. Would it warp me?

I always suspected your good-guy image hid some pretty gnarly depths...

Gnarly? LOL! Ya never know, muahahahahaha!

Some people just have it out for me, lately, that's all. Not the first time in 6 years that's been the case, lol. I've survived and outlasted both really bad mods and numerous trolls. Someday I'll be missed, though.

Some people just have it out for me, lately, that's all. Not the first time in 6 years that's been the case, lol. I've survived and outlasted both really bad mods and numerous trolls. Someday I'll be missed, though.

DK darling, umm....

Out of superior love for you, I shall not enlighten these poor souls on just
HOW truly gnarly your depths can be....
rest assured ppl of WS,
The word "Dark" is part of his name for a reason!

:angel:
:blowkiss:

Sorry, dk, I just had to tease u a bit, dear pal.
;)

DK darling, umm....

Out of superior love for you, I shall not enlighten these poor souls on just
HOW truly gnarly your depths can be....
rest assured ppl of WS,
The word "Dark" is part of his name for a reason!

:angel:
:blowkiss:

Sorry, dk, I just had to tease u a bit, dear pal.
;)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Well, desperado, I was going to bug you, but you sound too tough for me, so I'll be moseying elsewhere. :angel:

I was gonna say that they would definately be too big for my ex.

Maybe he could wear an extra layer of socks underneath to make them fit. Or does that just work with boots and skates...? :waitasec:

If 12 year old kids need condoms, then their parents need to be put in jail... If you raise a child right than you dont have to worry about this. I have 2 teenage girls, and a boy, my boy is only 7 but as far as my girls go, we have talked about this and if you ask them they will tell you, OH NOOOOOO, I'm not screwing up my life, I'm not getting any diseases. I'm going to collage and I'm am not having sex til I get married.... See the problem is parents not talking to their kids, its not children being rebelious, or kids showing off, its kids who don't have parents sit down and talk to them...... I know I am going to get hammered by this post, but it is the truth.... Parents are the kids first armor against the world, but if you send them out in the world with out knowledge than they learn from someone else which is usually their friends, who say oh I have had sex and OHHH you are still a virgin and many times kids do it just to be cool, when most of the time kids saying that they are really arent,

I agree, my daughter and her husband proclaimed how horrible drugs were to my granddaughter, and she never waivered in her parents viewpoint. It simply was never something she wanted to try, and she found a guy who felt exactly the same way.
She is 17, he is 18, and they are having their first child in six weeks.
No, they aren't married.
But they never did drugs.

seriously.

I have a 10 yr old boy, and just last night I had to say the "V" word in a sentence to him. It was horrible for me ( I wish they just stayed babies forever) but at least he felt comfortable asking mom what the proper word for the anatomy was. Believe me when I tell you that sex is out there parents, its happening, whether we like it or not. Making it safer is ALWAYS going to be a good idea. Talk to your kids, dont mix signals, make them understand your expectations. We talk to ours about drugs, stranger danger, molestation, etc, we need to give them all a clear opinion about sex too. I'm pretty squemish about it, don't get me wrong, the idea of talking to my 10 yr old son about the mechanics does not sound like a task I will enjoy. However, I wouldnt feel like Im giving him the best possible advice if I dont make myself clear. Thankfully, I haven't had to cross this bridge yet, but it can't be all that far off. Sex is happening younger and younger these days, and we need to give our kids the "tools" to deal with it. I agree that marketing directly to preteen boys makes my head spin, but having an appropriate product available is kind of a nessesary evil. Uggg, please help mama when I have to do this talk!

I have discovered the best birth control. I had a baby when my daughters were teenagers. They've dealt with colic, problems with breastfeeding, poopy diapers -- the whole nine yards. They love their sister, who is now two, but now they see how a two year old can act sometimes (especially when we go shopping...). Both have told me that they want to wait many, many years before having kids.

I don't know if this would work with boys, but the cuteness of babies quickly flies out the window when you are faced head on with the reality of a baby who has needs 24/7. Their sister was definitely a surprise, but her presence has definitely been a learning experience for all of us!

I have discovered the best birth control. I had a baby when my daughters were teenagers. They've dealt with colic, problems with breastfeeding, poopy diapers -- the whole nine yards. They love their sister, who is now two, but now they see how a two year old can act sometimes (especially when we go shopping...). Both have told me that they want to wait many, many years before having kids.

I don't know if this would work with boys, but the cuteness of babies quickly flies out the window when you are faced head on with the reality of a baby who has needs 24/7. Their sister was definitely a surprise, but her presence has definitely been a learning experience for all of us!

Our school made the kids, I think approx. 8th grade, carry around an egg with them at all times. They had to make sure it didn't break and if they went somewhere they couldn't take it they'd have to arrange for somebody to watch it, this was at home and school. It lasted one week, (you'd change the egg daily to keep it from stinkin) and there was only one girl up til our senior class who got pregnant.

Our school made the kids, I think approx. 8th grade, carry around an egg with them at all times. They had to make sure it didn't break and if they went somewhere they couldn't take it they'd have to arrange for somebody to watch it, this was at home and school. It lasted one week, (you'd change the egg daily to keep it from stinkin) and there was only one girl up til our senior class who got pregnant.

We used to have a class where the 9th graders first wore a pregnancy belly for a day (it was very heavy), and then carried around babies that cried frequently, and they had to turn a key in the baby's back to stop the crying. A computer printout would tell if the baby was well-cared for, neglected, or whatever.

I don't know what happened to the program; I thought it was the law in my state to have a sex ed class, but I know we don't have one. :waitasec:

Our school has a very high pregnancy rate, as does our state (SC).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back