Fact vs Spin - The defense never rests

not that he's DT but, here's one they might want to get rid of:

from an article online @ kwch.com october 20th:

Comment from Wild Bill Stanton

On Thursday, the family's consultant, 'Wild' Bill Stanton, spoke to national media. In interviews with Good Morning America and the Today Show, Stanton said he continues to believe baby Lisa is still alive, but that he found no evidence that someone from outside broke into the home.

so even the family's consultant is saying no evidence of an intruder found??

:what:

pretty powerful.

wow.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...,5991184.story&hl=en&client=firefox-a&strip=1

With all due respect, that isn't a direct quote from BS, but a reporters take on it. I would like to read, or better yet, hear what BS actually said and in what context.

see original post ;)

The original post of this thread has a link to the Dr Phil show interview. Your post apparently has a quote from a Oct 20th article from kwch.com. That's the link I'm asking for.

This:

On Thursday, the family's consultant, 'Wild' Bill Stanton, spoke to national media. In interviews with Good Morning America and the Today Show, Stanton said he continues to believe baby Lisa is still alive, but that he found no evidence that someone from outside broke into the home.

Sounds like a direct quote to me...

This:

Sounds good to me too but I still would like a link to the article.

This:

Who was Wild Bill refering to then when he was "quoted" as saying "he continues to believe baby Lisa is still alive, but that he found no evidence that someone from outside broke into the home". Obviously if it is a quote from BS he is refering to someone other than himself when BS uses the word "he". :what:

ranch-- go back and look at my (original) post

Here's a better link. It's not a direct quote.

http://www.kwch.com/wdaf-lisa-irwin...-you-may-have-missed-20111020,0,5991184.story

Who was Wild Bill refering to then when he was "quoted" as saying "he continues to believe baby Lisa is still alive, but that he found no evidence that someone from outside broke into the home". Obviously if it is a quote from BS he is refering to someone other than himself when BS uses the word "he". :what:

Ummm, misplaced quotation mark? Regardless, someone found no evidence of someone from the outside breaking into the home.

Weak.

ETA: I didn't realize YOU placed the quotes there...tricky.

With all due respect, that isn't a direct quote from BS, but a reporters take on it. I would like to read, or better yet, hear what BS actually said and in what context.

If you want to see the video, maybe start with a boolean search on google or go to youtube?

Ummm, misplaced quotation mark? Regardless, someone found no evidence of someone from the outside breaking into the home.

Weak.

I think more like no quotation marks, meaning obviously those were not his words but the interruptation of a reporter. If it was a quote it would have read I not he. :banghead:

Seems to be a Wichita station (KWCH) quoting a Kansas City station (WDAF). See the URL references WDAF.

I'd like to see the original WDAF stuff.......nothing against the Wichita station.....

Thanks DeAnn. I just learned something new. And the author is also getting this information from GMA and the Today Show. Not exactly a first hand quote of what Bill S said.

Well, what evidence of a break-in would be expected if DB left the window open, the front door and the garage door unlocked? No one had to break in, it was a free-for-all.

This is too funny - no restrictions .... AS LONG AS...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKWnc21WWes&feature=related"]10/25/2011 (GMA): Joe Tacopina: Police accused Baby Lisa Irwin's mother of murder within one hour - YouTube[/ame]

I could listen to the cadaver dog "poopy" diaper propa over and over. Fact is, "dogs used to develop probable cause based upon residual scent must be negatively conditioned to human urine, feces, and semen in order to ensure that the animal will not alert when encountering these substances during a search. All dogs, no matter what level of training, used in the detection of decomposed human tissue should be negatively conditioned to the scent of decomposed non-human tissue. It must be kept in mind, however, that many dogs will react or show interest to any decomposed tissue at certain short times during the decomposition process."

05.1n017.tacopina1--300x450.jpg

:takeabow:Super :takeabow:Lawyer!!

On Thursday, the family’s consultant, ‘Wild’ Bill Stanton, spoke to national media. In interviews with Good Morning America and the Today Show, Stanton said he continues to believe baby Lisa is still alive, but that he found no evidence that someone from outside broke into the home.
http://fox4kc.com/2011/10/20/lisa-irwin-day-17-what-you-may-have-missed/

Here are links to the Today show and GMA from Thursday, October 20th.

Second video on sidebar.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-17-hour-search-family-home/story?id=14779537#.T1MqVHn7mOc

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44972188#44972188

ETA: Today show. BS: It keeps coming back to the potentiality that it's someone from outside the home.

Q: But you still have no evidence of that, either?

BS: No. No. Nobody does. And it's important, anything, all our findings, even theories, we hand over, because what we may think is innocent or innocuous, the PD may think is their key. So, they're getting it all.

I would suggest watching the whole video for context. Hope that helps.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back