Facts and Opinions Relating to Gary M Hilton Serial Killer???-

Hack Saw, *advertiser censored*, Needles & Bong Found In Hilton's Van

I would almost BET that was Hilton's way into getting to socialize with the attorney - and probably what he had on a lot of these men that seemed to continue to be around him and do business with him.

I'm still sure it was Hilton I ran into at the airport. That night I never could figure out WHY the guy working there seemed so willing to put up with him.

POT. That's probably it. Bet he grew some good dope out in those woods too. You hike, you grow a plant here, a plant there...you don't go back to water them - they are weeds. You get the buds, you share them with a lawyer 'friend.'
Just my suspicions...

POT. That's probably it. Bet he grew some good dope out in those woods too. You hike, you grow a plant here, a plant there...you don't go back to water them - they are weeds. You get the buds, you share them with a lawyer 'friend.'
Just my suspicions...
I think your instincts are right, skullaria. The biggest partyers when we were young were the law students. Their families had money and they spent it on pot and other sundry drugs with parties every weekend. Some went on to become judges!:(
Growing and selling pot would have been another income for GMH. My gosh, he roamed such a large territory.

GMH dealing drugs would explain why a young lawyer might have befriended him.

Once again Native, you found and posted a fascinating link. Thanks.
What he describes has happened to me on the AT in New York. I obviously survived it but was scared out of my wits and left for home as soon as I got off that rock. That cut short my distance hike to only 3 weeks.

I know the comment was made that he identified with LE and the wording and content certainly confirms that.

You are most welcome! I cannot believe that you have actually gone through that experience which he describes.
Hilton most clearly has a very, very high opinion of himself, seems to view himself as starring in some kind of action movie!
I am glad that LE keeps releasing these documents. Perhaps more victims will be found, through the spread of info.

(Link to audio interview in Media links)

"No one messes with me here. They treat me real good."

"I've got my own T.V. I read. I've got my meals cooked, served...the dishes are washed. My laundry is done....Hey, I love it!"

"I'm gonna f------ raise hell, total hell. I'm not gonna be happy unless it takes three to four years to go to trial. Unless we have a 1,000 person jury pool, and unless we have at least two changes of venue. And that's just to begin with (laughs)."

In 1988, I was a young woman traveling -- west to east -- alone across the northern tier of the country. That was the year of massive fires, some of which were suspected to be arson. In the Black Hills area of South Dakota, a man who called himself 'Gary' (no last name, it seemed a deliberate omission and sparked my suspicion) kept showing up alongside me on my route. We had coffee at a truck stop, and he creeped me out enough that I started looking out my rear-view mirror and realized he was following me: every lane change, every gas stop, across much of South Dakota into Minnesota. I took advantage of congestion in traffic to veer off the interstate and lose this intense guy who was bent on following me. Ever since, I have wondered if I dodged a bullet and travel smarter. Don't know, certainly couldn't say if it is the same guy 25+ years later, but I really never looked into GMH until now and the story of how he looked for and followed solo women just seems too familiar.

Always, always, be aware of your surroundings -- whether on a trail or driving on an interstate. This guy must have been following me for hours before I realized what was happening.

Wow. I'm from Georgia, and just reading through all of the info about Hilton on this site. This is blood chilling. I actually grew up in Chamblee, right off of Clairmont road. My bus stop for school was on Clairmont road, and GMH walked past me while I was standing there waiting often. Everyone who was from the neighborhood (I come from several generations of family who grew up there) knew him, if not by name then by sight because of how often he walked around with his black dog and backpack. I knew about the ME case, and that he has been arrested for it, but I had never really searched for information about the case or him. Reading all of this, all of the terrifying camps he had and behavior he showed, makes me realize how close I came to a monster over the years.

There are tracts of green space in the neighborhood where I grew up with pathways through them. One of these was just a house down from where I lived. My friends and I would go back into the "woods" (it really was just a small tract of land owned by the airport there), when we were feeling bold and find the "camps" there. There were multiple sites set up there with folding lawn chairs, little camp fire sites, empty beer cans, etc where it was known that the local homeless, drug addicts, and crazies would hang out. I would bet money that GMH was one of that group that went there.

I think the scariest thing I have read was that he once had the police called on him for beating a dog in Skyland Park. In high school I had a friend who lived in a house that backed up to Skyland Park. I would often sneak into her house at night (her Dad hated me). When I did that, I would park my car in the parking lot at the park, and walk though the thin strip of woods between the park and her house to sneak in the back basement door. I went back the same way when I left, usually at crazy hours like 3 AM. The fact that I was stupid enough to walk through the woods back there alone at 3 AM is bad enough, but knowing that GMH easily could have been there with me is horrifying. I am starting to wish I had never read any of this, I had no idea what a sociopath he was, or how close I actually came to him over the years. It is really driving home the point for me that anyone could be a target for these types of people, even in areas you know well and think you are safe in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Gary-Michael-Hilton-Appeal-Delayed-321816552.html

Gary Michael Hilton Appeal Delayed

Updated: Thu 6:13 PM, Aug 13, 2015
By: Julie Montanaro

Hearing for death row inmate delayed after psychologist, key witness dies.

August 12, 2015
By Julie Montanaro

Convicted killer Gary Michael Hilton will have to wait to pursue his latest appeal.

A judge today postponed an upcoming hearing, because a forensic psychologist scheduled to testify died.

This morning, a judge set a new evidentiary hearing for January 2016 and okayed funds for Hilton's defense team to hire a new psychologist.

Hilton is on death row for the 2007 murder of Crawfordville Sunday School teacher and FSU nurse Cheryl Dunlap.

Defense attorney Alex Morris also told the judge that Hilton's health is declining and the convicted serial killer may not be well enough to travel for the January hearing.

Wow. I'm from Georgia, and just reading through all of the info about Hilton on this site. This is blood chilling. I actually grew up in Chamblee, right off of Clairmont road. My bus stop for school was on Clairmont road, and GMH walked past me while I was standing there waiting often. Everyone who was from the neighborhood (I come from several generations of family who grew up there) knew him, if not by name then by sight because of how often he walked around with his black dog and backpack. I knew about the ME case, and that he has been arrested for it, but I had never really searched for information about the case or him. Reading all of this, all of the terrifying camps he had and behavior he showed, makes me realize how close I came to a monster over the years.

There are tracts of green space in the neighborhood where I grew up with pathways through them. One of these was just a house down from where I lived. My friends and I would go back into the "woods" (it really was just a small tract of land owned by the airport there), when we were feeling bold and find the "camps" there. There were multiple sites set up there with folding lawn chairs, little camp fire sites, empty beer cans, etc where it was known that the local homeless, drug addicts, and crazies would hang out. I would bet money that GMH was one of that group that went there.

I think the scariest thing I have read was that he once had the police called on him for beating a dog in Skyland Park. In high school I had a friend who lived in a house that backed up to Skyland Park. I would often sneak into her house at night (her Dad hated me). When I did that, I would park my car in the parking lot at the park, and walk though the thin strip of woods between the park and her house to sneak in the back basement door. I went back the same way when I left, usually at crazy hours like 3 AM. The fact that I was stupid enough to walk through the woods back there alone at 3 AM is bad enough, but knowing that GMH easily could have been there with me is horrifying. I am starting to wish I had never read any of this, I had no idea what a sociopath he was, or how close I actually came to him over the years. It is really driving home the point for me that anyone could be a target for these types of people, even in areas you know well and think you are safe in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanx for sharing, Chattahoochee.. Very interesting, and yes you never know when you may be targeted by predators. Especially escalated predators such as GMH, who had no victim profile, only a preference..
I lived in Dawson County off Afton road from 07/2008 til about 3 years ago and live in Tate, GA now. I saw GMH and MHE hidden in the woods on the Amicalola river on 01/03/2008; the day before he murdered her. Thought they were only campers. I have been researching and documenting his past for over 7 years now.

<not sure if you saw this AJC article from 2013>

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/after-5-years-notorious-crime-still-haunts/nTyq3/

After 5 years, notorious crime still haunts
Witness, authorities left asking, 'What if?'
http://www.myajc.com/news/news/after-5-years-notorious-crime-still-haunts/nTyq3/

After 5 years, notorious crime still haunts
Witness, authorities left asking, 'What if?'
Posted: 10:40 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013

By Bill Torpy

&#65279;
Eerie and disturbing is how Seth Blankenship recalls the scene he encountered on Blood Mountain on the afternoon of New Year&#8217;s Day 2008.

The hiking trail before him was torn up like there had been a fight. Water bottles, a leather dog leash, sun glasses, a police baton and a women&#8217;s hair barrette littered the ground.

Blankenship did not know exactly what had just transpired or the horror that was about to unfold. At this moment, he was what an excruciating number of others would soon become &#8212; one step behind serial killer Gary Hilton.

<snipped - read more>

http://www.nbcnews.com/watch/dateline/the-mystery-on-blood-mountain-part-1-317191235651

The Mystery on Blood Mountain, Part 1 <2014>

The image I referenced in post # 80 has been taken down. I saved a copy and this is it.
Dawsonvillecabin.jpg

In 1994, Hilton, helped to creatively write a movie that went straight to video(Available at Netflix): &#8220;Deadly Run&#8221;. He helped write, the script, recommended the cast & crew, shoot locations, and tutored the lead actor in the &#8216;Art&#8217; of Serial Killing. The movie&#8217;s plot; luring young girls to a cabin in the North GA Mtns, holding them captive, releasing them into the forest, then hunting them as prey&#8230;

The movie&#8217;s producer; Samuel Rael/Hilton&#8217;s Defense Attorney <in an Arson case with inhabitants> said, &#8220;I knew that he was Sociopath, but didn&#8217;t know that he was violent.&#8221; In one of GMH&#8217;s interviews by the GBI, he states, &#8220;I am a hunter, a professional.&#8221;
A Serial Killer with a script&#8230; GMH was a master at emulation, he was a copycat of many with an added twist of his own creativity.

Deadly Run Movie Trailer <Warning Graphic - Brief Nudity>
[video=youtube;RJosMwx1uxc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJosMwx1uxc[/video]

In the attic of the abandoned Dinsmore farmhouse above, he had constructed a frigid weather room which was complete with electricity, a wood burning stove, which he used newspaper and cardboard as fuel, and a heavy duty corrugated storage box with a lock hasp. On the box was imprinted; 'Tuck Me In Box'.. I found an article in the attic from an Oct 1989 Gainesville, GA Times Newspaper: &#8216;Night Stalker says Lucifer will avenge me&#8217;&#8230;
When the jury handed down the death sentence to Richard Ramirez: Night Stalker, he said, &#8220;Lucifer dwells within us all, I don&#8217;t expect you to understand me, I am beyond Good and Evil, Lucifer will Avenge me.&#8221; A neighbor of mine was exploring the house a while back. When he entered the attic he said that he felt an evil darkness and that there were newspaper articles stapled on one wall; articles of serial killers past.
<Richard Ramirez: CA Night Stalker, died of natural causes in Prison while on death row 06/09/2013> http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/07/justice/california-night-stalker-ramirez-dead/

In many of his interviews, GMH states that he reads constantly. I talked to a Thrift Store Volunteer, that witnessed him trading for books at the Jasper, GA Thrift Store during the time that he was holding MHE hostage. I checked out their book supply and am confident that many of the traded serial killer novels were GMH's due to their origination being a book store on Clairmont Rd, Chamblee, GA, over 60 miles away where he was witnessed on many occasions. JMO

Robert Hansen; Butcher Baker, is the Alaskan Serial Killer that the Movie creatively written by Gary Michael Hilton: &#8220;Deadly Run&#8221; &#8211; <Hunting Humans>, was based on..jmo

"The Frozen Ground" Movie Trailer <Click 'Watch Trailer' Tab><Warning Graphic Content>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2005374/

A lot of time has passed since GMH's trail of terror in 2007/08. Much of the close to the vest info withheld by investigators initially was later released via FOIA requests.

08-0093-25-08
GEORGIA BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION REGION 8
INVESTIGATIVE SUMMARY
6:30 &#8211; 7:30 pm
On Thursday, January 3,2008, ASSISTANT SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE J. C MADDOX spoke via telephone with JOHN TABER [TABOR sic.]in reference to the missing person investigation concerning MEREDITH EMERSON. AGENT MADDOX had contacted TABER to ascertain if he was aware of any telephone numbers that GARY HILTON (suspect in this investigation) may have at this time or may have had in recent months. TABER advised AGENT MADDOX that HILTON had tried to contact TABER on this
date. TABER stated that at approximately 4:35 p.m. on this date (01-03-08) HILTON had called from what TABER believed to be a pay phone (number 770-893-9922). TABER could not hear HILTON very well. At approximately 4:40 pm., HILTON again contacted TABER on TABER&#8217;s cellular telephone. This number was 770-894-4684. TABER did not know where this telephone was located. TABER just stated that the reception was much better. TABER stated that HILTON wanted to borrow money from TABER. HILTON stated that he had gotten his life in order and had turned things around and wanted to come back to work for TABER. HILTON stated he would need approximately seven hundred dollars or eight hundred dollars to get his driver&#8217;s license and tags renewed. HILTON had wanted TABER to leave a check at TABER&#8217;s business in Decatur. HILTON advised he would come pick it up either that evening or the next date.
TABER further advised that HILTON had used a cellular telephone that had been purchased for TABER&#8217;s business. TABER&#8217;s business was in construction and HILTON was a &#8220;laborer&#8221;. HILTON had used the telephone up until late September or early October of 2007. The telephone number had been transferred to another telephone. That
. number was inactive on the phone that he had given HILTON. No further information was obtained at this time.
Page 1 of 2 172798
PROPERTY OF GBI
Further dissemination is prohibited without written approval of a GBI Supervisor
EXHIBIT 21
08-0093-25-08
10 DATA:
TABER, JOHN JOSEPH DOB:
SEX/RACE: MALEIWHITE ADDRESS:
450 ARBORSHADE TRAIL DULUTH,GA
CELLULAR
SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE, ASST JESSE C MADDOX: 1/1 ~
hb 1/22/2008 .
Page 2 of 2 172798
PROPERTY OF GBI
Further dissemination is prohibited without written approval of a GBI Supervisor

Then on Jan. 18, 2008, what finally came to be admitted?

S/A HOWARD asked TABOR if he attempted to contact the GBI when HILTON had called him on January 3,2008. TABOR became visually upset and began to cry. He stated that he did not attempt to call anyone. HILTON contacted TABOR at approximately 4:41 p.m. and asked him for money. After taking the call, TABOR attended to some business requirements prior to receiving a call from ASAC JESSE MADDOX at approximately 6:30 p.m Though during the phone conversation TABOR told ASAC MADDOX that he had been trying to call, TABOR clarified to S/A HOWARD he had not actually tried to contact law enforcement. TABOR stated that &#8220;I thought we had him, the ruse was set up for tomorrow&#8221;. TABOR never contacted anyone about a &#8220;ruse&#8221; or about HILTON calling him. TABOR only provided the information about HILTON&#8217;s 4:41 p.m. call when he was directly asked by ASAC MADDOX (OVER THE PHONE in the late evening of Jan. 3, 2008). EXHIBIT 174 (cross ref. Exhibit 21)

'The 2nd of two phone calls to John Tabor by GMH was made at 4:41 PM from the Huddle House. The response time to the Huddle House; Marble Hill, GA , 30148 by the GBI on 01/03/08 was over&#8216;four hours due to Tabor&#8217;s failure to contact them or dial 911'. The GBI&#8217;s time of arrival was 9:00PM'.

Gary Hilton set two gallon jugs of gasoline in the carport of the Green family home with 2 strings leading up the driveway where he sat in his &#8220;BLACK CAMERO&#8221; then set the strings on fire.

Case #82-103081 & #82-103082*, the report ends with case is closed and cleared, pending criminal prosecutio*n. Hilton signed for a copy of the report on June 11, 1982.

Inmate&#8217;s Booking Details
Last Name First Name / MI SPN # Birth Date Age At Booking Released
HILTON GARY MICHAEL 00120663 22-NOV-46 35 28-MAY-82
Arrested: 28-MAY-82 Released: 28-MAY-82 Arresting Officer: Badge: 1921 Agency: DEKALB COUNTY GA POLICE DEPT Arrest Number: 82103081
*Booking No: 8210583 Booked-In: 28-MAY-82 04:05 PM Booked-Out*: 28-MAY-82 08:37 PM - 3/31/2010

He set two gallon jugs of gasoline in the carport of the Green family home with 2 strings leading up the driveway where he sat in his &#8220;BLACK CAMERO&#8221; then set the strings on fire. They, Ms. Green and her family (her sister and brother) members heard a noise ran out of the house and were able to put out the fire with a hose. It happened at 0001 hours. When Hilton was driving off he hit a parked car, thus the hit & run charge.

One of the young ladies in the Green family had dated Hilton a few times, but broke it off. That was in Feb. 1982. In May, 2 weeks before the fire on May 28, 1982 he started calling to harass her asking if she wanted to make some money prostituti*ng for him. She said he sounded like he had eaten a few ludes and she hung up on him. He was arrested on First Degree Arson charges and booked into Dekalb County jail.

He lived at the time at 5135 West Mountain St. #A-17, Stone Mountain, GA. The report indicates the Green&#8217;s signed statements that they knew who the arsonist was and could positively identify him as Hilton.

I think he has been at this for awhile, too. It sounded too routine when he called Tabor for money and his job back.
GMH had received a love offering of $50.00 for food & gas from a deacon at the Foothills Church, Marble Hill, GA a few days before MHE's abduction. Imo, the J. Tabor plan was only a fabricated ruse, or JT would have contacted LE/GBI asap when he received the 2nd phone call from GMH on 01/03/2008 at 4:40 PM from the Huddle House restaurant's phone.

Greetings everyone. I'm new to this board, and have been following this case very closely. It has really impacted me, unlike many other heinous crimes. At any rate, I came across this story which I thought I would share, as I don't think it's been posted yet. It clears up alot of the speculation about where Meredith was kept in the last days of her life (in Hilton's van), and also reveals what a Hilton is....he even made her go hiking on one of the days she was captive! Apparently she fought very hard to escape him, but my theory is that he somehow captured Ella, and in some way threatened her, playing on Meredith's love for her doggie. Hilton is truly a sick individual, and I suspect he has done more killing than anyone will be able to uncover. As for the link, there are two parts, under "Tracking a Killer". It's really quite amazing that he continued to elude the LE for as long as he did.
http://www.wyff4.com/news/15425488/detail.html?taf=gs#

<BBM>

Karsky, according to GMH's GA DMV report, he had been stopped by LE over 70 times in GA alone, the 10 years before his arrest on 01/04/2008. Many of these incidents were due to being in restricted gated areas of state and national forests, as well as for trespassing on private property/hunting clubs, etc.
GMH, would emulate a destitute person with mental issues in many of these incidents. The policy of many of the LEAs was to give him a warning and admonish him firmly, and then send him on to another county/police jurisdiction. An arrest would have resulted in a very large medical expense incurred by the LEA. GMH's van was never searched in any of these 70+ incidents per my info.

Hi and welcome Karsky! Great link! I had been wondering how Hilton was able to get Meredith under control. The pellet gun was used for some of the time, but I would really like to know what happened on the trail head and parking lot. The video stated that she disarmed him of his knife and baton, so did he have the gun on him then? I wish LE would release the trail head information. They seem to be letting out other things for these reports.

panglossian, I've been up to the trail head at Blood Mountain and walked the path that GMH took MHE on after gaining compliance of her during the initial assault. Once compliant GMH convinced her that he only wanted her ATM cards and she allowed him to zip tie her hands behind her back. As did SK Bobby J Long; The Classified Ad Rapist ...<FL>, GMH then placed a leash-like noose around her neck and forced her through the forest via an old unused hiking trail. The temp that day was in the teens with blizzard like winds. They held up in the woods near the trail head parking lot til darkness fell. Then GMH forced her into his van where she was secured with padlocks and chains.
< There are no links that I can share due to most msm links aging off, however the 01/07/2008 interview by the GBI in route to Dawson Forest WMA/Atlanta Tract to locate MHE's remains was transcribed and can be found with a search> Her torso was located approximately 1/2 mile from where her head was hidden. There is a reason for the seasons..

The image I referenced in post # 80 has been taken down. I saved a copy and this is it.
Dawsonvillecabin.jpg

Hiker, the abandoned Dinsmore farmhouse is no longer standing. It was a total loss after an arson fire. The only thing standing now is the fireplace and chimney..

There are two photo sites where Glenn Adams, a retired Atlanta firefighter, posted photos from the abandoned house and barn where Hilton kept Meredith tied up. There is a dump area with clothing that someone tried to burn. Glenn is not a reporter, and he can't type or spell well, but I'm very glad that investigators are starting to check into the things he found. Glenn has been pleading since the first week of January '08 for someone to investigate. www.glennindawson.blogspot.com (keep clicking Older Posts to view all of it) Glenn also posted digital photos at his Kodak gallery site http://tinyurl.com/ytal2s (was a very long URL). The abandoned house and barns are the second row of photos.

<BBM for Focus>

Marchmallow, I am Glenn Adams. Although my original blog; glennindawson, is still available, the Kodak gallery is no longer active, but many of the photos are posted on my facebook page. All others have been downloaded to an SD card for future reference. I've been working on my typing & spelling skills. I now have spell-correct too, but at times I feel like it may be my worst Enema..

In 1988, I was a young woman traveling -- west to east -- alone across the northern tier of the country. That was the year of massive fires, some of which were suspected to be arson. In the Black Hills area of South Dakota, a man who called himself 'Gary' (no last name, it seemed a deliberate omission and sparked my suspicion) kept showing up alongside me on my route. We had coffee at a truck stop, and he creeped me out enough that I started looking out my rear-view mirror and realized he was following me: every lane change, every gas stop, across much of South Dakota into Minnesota. I took advantage of congestion in traffic to veer off the interstate and lose this intense guy who was bent on following me. Ever since, I have wondered if I dodged a bullet and travel smarter. Don't know, certainly couldn't say if it is the same guy 25+ years later, but I really never looked into GMH until now and the story of how he looked for and followed solo women just seems too familiar.

Always, always, be aware of your surroundings -- whether on a trail or driving on an interstate. This guy must have been following me for hours before I realized what was happening.

loreet, a GBI Special Agent and FBI Special Agent interviewed GMH's mother; Cleo Dabag, shortly after his arrest. She did not trust the agents and was in severe denial as to her son's guilt, as you can imagine. After a while the agents convinced her that they were only seeking the truth, and she eventually warmed up to them a bit. She revealed that she had lived in Florida, and would get periodic letters from GMH which had photos in them of some of GMH's hiking and camping trips. She allowed the GBI SA to take the photos and make copies. I remember it being mentioned that some of the photos were from out west, possibly CO and Wyoming. I'll see if I can locate the article..
The Dawson County prosecutor referred to GMH as 'the everywhere, nowhere man'..

Found this interesting 2014 magazine article about GMH's movie producer/defense attorney; Samuel Rael:

http://wmalumnimagazine.com/2014/summer/feature/shooting-script/

SHOOTING SCRIPT
A New York Lawyer's Journey Through Movies,
By Kelley Freund

Illustration by Danny Schwartz
FADE IN:

EXT. CABIN&#8200;IN&#8200;THE&#8200;WOODS &#8212; DUSK

The cabin is in the mountains of northern Georgia, near the town of Cleveland. Out in the middle of the woods, miles from anywhere, there&#8217;s no one around to hear you scream.

In 1995, attorney and film producer Samuel Rael J.D. &#8217;73 used this cabin to shoot scenes for an independent feature film he was producing called &#8220;Deadly Run.&#8221; Thirteen years after the movie was released, the story took an interesting turn.

<Snipped - read more>

INITIAL BRIEF OF APPELLANT
GARY MICHAEL HILTON,
Appellant,
v. CASE NO. SC11-898
STATE OF FLORIDA,
Appellee.

Emerson. (Pl:70) Another mistake he made was selecting Emerson
because she fought him and almost won. (PI:70-71) He later learned
she had a black belt in martial arts.

(PI:71) She did not hesitate
to grab weapons, and Hilton lost control of his bayonet and baton,
losing the bayonet in the woods. (PI:71) He fought her for several
minutes, two different times, before subduing her. (PI:71-72) When
he tied her to a tree, she did not yell. (PI: 72) Hilton said there
comes a time during a fight that the person submits.

(PI: 72) He
remained calm and reassured Emerson she would not be hurt if she
quit fighting. (PI: 73) Hilton said that because he was an
experienced fighter, he remained calm and maintained proficiency.
(PI:73) He noted that the greater proficiency you have in fighting
the less you have to hurt someone. (PI: 73-77) He remained calm,
talked to Emerson as a person, and Emerson remained calm and
cooperated.

(PI:77-78, 79-81) Hilton did secure her with a line
around her neck as they walked through the woods to the parking
lot. (PI:77-78) He had a BB gun that looked like a real pistol, and
he told her he would shoot her if she ran.

<snipped - read more>

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- When attorney-turned-movie producer Samuel Rael decided he wanted to make a film about a serial killer in 1995, it was former legal client Gary Michael Hilton who he says came up with the plot.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03/13/hilton.movie/index.html?iref=newssearch#cnnSTCVideo

INITIAL BRIEF OF APPELLANT
GARY MICHAEL HILTON,
Appellant,
v. CASE NO. SC11-898
STATE OF FLORIDA,
Appellee.

http://archive.law.fsu.edu/library/flsupct/sc11-898/11-898ini.pdf

(P4:592)
Next, Prichard talks about Hilton "hunting" for victims. He
referenced Hilton's statement to investigators that he did not
start hunting until September of 2007, and Prichard also referenced
the alleged information that Hilton helped develop a horror movie
idea involving turning pretty girls loose and hunting them like
prey.

Prichard testified as follows:
One of the things that we hear him say is, when he's
talking to GBI, is started hunting in September,
September of 2007, hunting meaning hunting for victims.
What he also said is that Blood Mountain was a good place
to hunt because there was a large variety of victims.

What's also interesting about that is remember that 1995
indication that he helped the director of the movie, and
what his idea was is turn a pretty girl loose and then
hunt them down like prey.

Well, it — it came to
fruition. [Defense counsel objection overruled] It came
to fruition with the behavior he's describing from his
own mouth, I went hunting in September of 2007.

<snipped>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back