Family, friends mourn Tigard boy (This is MY son)

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Ethan. What a huge loss for you and your family. You have my admiration for the donation of his organs and my hope and prayers that you will find some comfort in knowing that so many people care for and about you. Again - I am so sorry.

Diana, my heart goes out to you and your family in these terrible moments. I am praying that God lift you up in his everloving arms and comfort you and sustain you. Just as Ethan is now in God's arms. You all are in my prayers. I will light a candle at the Basilica of Our Lady of the Angels here in Costa Rica and ask her to bring your family peace and acceptance. Many hugs to you. God bless you all.

Oh, I can't piece together the words as to how I'm feeling...I am so, so sad to hear about this, and my heart just hurts for you and your family. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing there are so many people keeping you and your family and Ethan in their thoughts and prayers.

About a week ago, I printed out some organ donor cards for me to complete - yep, I still haven't gotten around to it. Di, you can be assured that tomorrow I WILL fill one out for me, in honor of Ethan. :blowkiss: It's just the incentive I need to quit procrastinating.

Sorry for your loss. My sympathies to you and your family and friends during this difficult time.

Seahorselady..

My prayers and condolences go out to you and your family today... May God heal you as only HE can do...

Seahorse :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: What a heartbreaking loss and I'm so very sorry you and your family has to endure this. My prayers are with you. What a darling little boy Ethan is. God in Heaven is sure blessed to have him. Thank you for sharing and feel free to continue to do so... :blowkiss:

I am so sorry for your tremendous loss, Seahorseladydi. As others have said, words are so inadequate at a time like this. Just know that so many people are thinking of and praying for you and your family.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little Ethan. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. God bless you for your generosity in donating his organs so that another may live.

I am so sorry about what happened to your son, He is absolutely gorgeous.
My prayers are with you and your family.

My sincerest condolences for your tragic loss. May the many memories of your son comfort and sustain you through the days ahead. God bless you and your family.

I am so very sorry for your loss!

I am so so sorry that such a tragic accident has taken your precious little boy. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious Ethan. He looks like a terrific kid.

Hoppy

I type this with deep deep sadness............God bless you and your family. There are no words I can say..........my heart is breaking for you..............your sweet sweet child............may the White Light be around you.

Seahorseladyi,

I am so sorry for what happened to Ethan and cannot even begin to imagine the pain you must be feeling. All my love and prayers for you and your family. May God hold you in the hollow of His hand during this time.

SCM

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
I am so sorry Sea. If you ever need to talk you know I am always here...

ETA Thank you so much for donating Ethans organs.

di:
I am so sorry to see of your tragic loss. Your selfless donation of sharing Ethan, will enable him to live on four fold.

God bless you and your family and friends during this heartbreaking time. I will keep you in my prayers.

Sincerely,
fran

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500