Family, friends mourn Tigard boy (This is MY son)

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Death that suddenly comes at you so fast is even the hardest. Bless you and my heart goes out to you.
OH beebee :blowkiss:

im at a loss for words . i know nothing i can say will help your heartache . just know i am praying for you and your family with all of my heart for god to somehow ease your pain i cant know what you must be going through . god bless you and yours .

My heart breaks for you and your family for the loss of your beautiful little boy . I wish there were words that would help you feel better, but i know there are not. Just know we all care here and we are here for you .

God be with you .

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Death that suddenly comes at you so fast is even the hardest. Bless you and my heart goes out to you.

*hugs* to Bee Bee and Diane .
Bee Bee I know you know too well the pain Diane is going through.

Boy's parents give life-saving gifts

Camping accident - Five-year-old Ethan Hansen's organs are donated to help others
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 JESSICA BRUDER
The Oregonian Staff
The parents of 5-year-old Ethan Hansen, who died after a branch weighing hundreds of pounds crashed onto his camping tent June 20, donated their son's heart, kidneys and liver to patients across the country.

"He wanted to be a fireman. He wanted to help save people, and he did," said the boy's father, Chris Hansen of Tigard. "His heart went to a little boy who was two weeks away from dying himself."

The kidneys went to a local boy and to a woman on the East Coast, Hansen said. He was still waiting for word about the liver transplant.

ETA:

Ethan's death is the family's most recent heartache in a difficult year. About three months ago, one of Ethan's three brothers, 12-year-old Paul, was hit by a truck as he turned a corner on his bicycle. Paul suffered skull fractures but made a full recovery, Chris Hansen said. "He was extremely lucky."
http://www.oregonlive.com/metrosout.../metro_south_news/1182821113171760.xml&coll=7

Oh my! How much can one family bare in short time! I am so sorry :(

I'm so sorry for your loss. This has got to be the most painful thing ever. I can only imagine and I tear up. May God comfort you and your family during this time.

What a wonderful thing to donate his organs. I smiled knowing he helped save lives. ((HUGS))

I'm sorry for your loss of such a precious child. He gave others the most wonderful gift imaginable...life. Yes, he did save people, just as he wanted to do. My prayers to your family.

Sea, I just read this in our newspaper the other day. I just cringed when I read the story and now I see that this is your your little Ethan that was killed.

I can't begin to tell you how saddened I am and will be praying for you and your family. I too have lost a child. There is absolutely nothing in the world that is worse.

May God Bless and keep you in his arms.

xxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I'm so sorry for your loss. May you find peace in knowing little Ethan lives on in those he helped save a life or improve the quality of life. The Lord must have needed another angel. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Seahorse....I don't even know what to say. I'm shocked and so sad for your family. What a tragic accident. I'm thinking of you and praying for you and your family.

Seahorseladydi I am so terribly sorry to hear of your tragic loss.. I fear my words can not assuage the grief or loss that you and your family are feeling.. words just dont seem enough at times like this. I can only hope you realize that there is a huge group hug here and we are all hear to spport you and surround ( via WS) with love. I hope too that you and your family find peace in knowing your son has saved 4 people and with each a little piece of him is still here..my deepest thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Such a terrible tragedy!! My thoughts and prayers to you and your family!!

Boy's parents give life-saving gifts

Camping accident - Five-year-old Ethan Hansen's organs are donated to help others
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 JESSICA BRUDER
The Oregonian Staff
The parents of 5-year-old Ethan Hansen, who died after a branch weighing hundreds of pounds crashed onto his camping tent June 20, donated their son's heart, kidneys and liver to patients across the country.

"He wanted to be a fireman. He wanted to help save people, and he did," said the boy's father, Chris Hansen of Tigard. "His heart went to a little boy who was two weeks away from dying himself."

The kidneys went to a local boy and to a woman on the East Coast, Hansen said. He was still waiting for word about the liver transplant.

ETA:

Ethan's death is the family's most recent heartache in a difficult year. About three months ago, one of Ethan's three brothers, 12-year-old Paul, was hit by a truck as he turned a corner on his bicycle. Paul suffered skull fractures but made a full recovery, Chris Hansen said. "He was extremely lucky."
http://www.oregonlive.com/metrosout.../metro_south_news/1182821113171760.xml&coll=7
Bumping my own post for link and info about this incredible family.

Dear Ethan is in my prayers as are you and your family dear Seahorseladydi:blowkiss:.

Lion

I am so very, very sorry that your heart is broken right now. I want to say thank you for giving the gift of life to so many others. Ethan would be so proud that you helped him to help other people.

I will say a special little prayer for you and give my own son an extra hug. You have reminded me of how precious and short life really is on this planet.

I am so very sorry to hear about your son. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back