Family, friends mourn Tigard boy (This is MY son)

ethan.jpg

Two accounts have been established to help the family recover medical costs: the Ethan Hansen Fund at Washington Mutual and the Ethan Hansen Family Fund at Bank of America.
bumping

Diana,

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful Ethan. :( This is so tragic and I can't begin to imagine what you and your family are going through. I wish I could just give you a big hug. ((((HUG)))). I pray that you and your family find some peace.

May God Bless your little Ethan and hold him in his loving arms. :angel:

OH MY! Thank you ALL so very very much for all your support and love.... You really have no idea how much it helps ....... I have read every word in this thread..... THANK YOU ALL!

It has been a very hard year and it is a very hard road we are on right now.... one thing I keep thinking of as I go thru these days is the "footprints" in the sand...... and I know god is carrying me right now..... I don't know how else I am doing it....

Thank you again..... ((((((((((((HUGS ALL)))))))))))))

You are so welcome dear lady but, I would personally like to thank you. For taking your tragic loss and turning it into the gift of life and hope for others. I can only pray I would have your strength if I was faced with loss of one of my own children.

What a beautiful little boy. My heart breaks for you and your family Di. Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Love is eternal.........it never dies. I am so deeply sorry Seahorse. :blowkiss:

Seahorse, I am so very sorry for your loss. May God bless you in your time of sorrow. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :blowkiss:

I am so sorry to hear about this Seahorse. You and your family are in my prayers.

tezi

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful child. My grandmother received a kidney transplant after years and years of dialysis and suffering and it truly gave her her life back. My gratitude to people like you, who make a gift of *life* in the darkest hour, is something I could never express, except to pay it forward. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

mjak

seahorse, very sorry to hear of the loss of your young son--its a shock for someone so young to pass on and in such a freakish way--my condolences

Dearest Di,
This has got to be the worse thing that can happen to a parent and I send my deepest condolences to you and your family. I can't imagine the pain this is causing you. My sister passed away at a young age and I didn't realize how much it affected my parents until I was older and had a child myself. It affected me tremendously to lose my sister, so hold your other child(ren) close as they need you.
Your precious son Ethan will live on in the lives he has touched in the unselfish gift made by being an organ donor. His life is not lost, he was a fireman in passing, as he has saved some lives. Ethan thanks you for allowing him to do this.
This is so tragic and I pray God will guide you to have the love, the courage and faith to carry on. He will keep Ethan safe until you can met again.
My prayers go out to you and your family. You have my sincerest sympathy for the loss of your beautiful child, Ethan.

ariel

Di, I am so sorry. Your pain is the worst possible and there are no words. I will continue to pray for you and your family. May God give you strength and courage during these worst of times.

I am so sorry for you and yours- as everyone else has said, there are no words- I hope you can find a little more peace knowing he has allowed someone else to live stronger with your generous gift of life you allowed him to give :blowkiss:

This is truly heartbreaking. I wish I was better at expressing myself, but I am sincerely sorry for your loss.

My sincerest sympathies to you and your family, how very, very tragic.

What a tragic accident, I'm so sorry for your loss! Bless you for your Gift of Life, what an incredible tribute to your beautiful son. My prayers to your family and may Ethan rest in peace.

Oh my gosh! I can't even imagine the pain you are going through right now over the loss of your precious little boy. He truly was an adorable child and I grieve for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sad to hear about your loss. I cannot imagine your pain. We are here for you if you want to share all of your wonderful memories. You and your family are in my prayers. May God bless you all and carry you through this.

I am so sorry and heartbroken to read of your loss.

I am sending special thoughts and prayers up for your son, you and your family.

Ethan was obviously a true blessing in life. Now he is able to be a true blessing to so many others by giving the gift of life to them.

What a precious and beautiful little boy. He will live on in your heart forever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back