Family, friends mourn Tigard boy (This is MY son)

Seahorselady,

I humbly in the presence of our God envision you in my place where I go in the Lord to be comforted and ministered to in your time of need.

I pray, Lord, for strength and unity for this precious mother and family. Bless the need and all the desires coming forth from this thread in the hearts and minds of all that's been touched. Amen.

I am so very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Such a tragedy.

Seahorse- I , along with everyone here, have you in my thoughts and prayers. There is no consolation. But I was thinking that your son's last memories must have been filled with happy family times. I admire your courage. Be good to yourself. Best, Leslie

Seahorse- I , along with everyone here, have you in my thoughts and prayers. There is no consolation. But I was thinking that your son's last memories must have been filled with happy family times. I admire your courage. Be good to yourself. Best, Leslie

It's difficult to find good things out of tragedy - but each little bit helps in the long run - helps the memories be sweeter. He's saved lives - he's a hero - he was a happy little boy with friends and family who let him be a boy and do boy things. Camping with friends, sleeping in tents - all things so many boys don't get to do. His life was short, but sweet.

The other day, I saw a family van with a stick figure sticker for each family member. It had a sticker of a woman, a man, a little boy, and there was a little girl sticker - but the little girl had wings and a halo on it. It made me sad at first, but then I realized how she is still part of that family. They've healed and are still a family, through tragedy. I can only hope this for their family as well.

Seahorse, I have no idea what to say, I know nothing will ease the pain. I am truly sorry for your loss. I would also like to thank you for donating Ethan's organs, at such a difficult time for your family. You have helped create a new life for others, and that is Ethan's legacy x

Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.
~Author Unknown

My
deepest
sympathy
for the loss
of
your
beautiful
little
guy.​

helovesus.jpg

Ethan looked like such a sweet, happy little angel. I know you will miss him. I am very sorry for your tragic loss.

Seahorse,than you for sharing with us.What a beautiful little boy.I share your sorrow.Your life is forever changed,you will learn to smile again~the pain will never go away but you will learn to cope.If you ever need someone to talk to~PM me.You need someone who will listen.Dear God oh how I hurt with you.

Luvya,Nore xoxo

Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.
~Author Unknown

My
deepest
sympathy
for the loss
of
your
beautiful
little
guy.​

helovesus.jpg

Thank you for this picture. I can just imagine what Jesus is saying to him. I believe in my heart that Jesus himself is there to receive every child, for every child is in Heaven's Paradise.

I believe when a child is out of the arms of the parents, their in the arms of the Almighty. My little boy is 9 years old. I command his angels to protect him at all times. The Angels are there to serve and obey us too, not just God.

I command Seahorselady's angels to minister to her every need and desire.

Oh dear, I am so sorry. Know that we are all here praying for you and ready to listen anytime. He is with the angels and you will meet again. Be strong and have faith. Please take good care of yourself.

Eve

Oh Di! I cannot believe that I did not see this on the news or in the paper! My heart is breaking right now for you and your entire family. But I'm also so inspired by your courage and by your generosity to let Ethan give the gift of life to so many people. You are a special family.

Hello Di:blowkiss:. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers this evening.

Lion

I am very sorry for your tragic loss. Your son is an angel, may he rest in peace. My prayers go out to you, your family and friends at this time of need. We are all thinking of you. May God Bless you and watch over you and yours. Amen. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.

Gozgals

I just wanted to let you know you and your family are in my thoughts.

I am so sorry, Di. My heart goes out to you and your family... may peace and comfort surround you. Bless you, dear Di...

I bet Tybee is there with him helping him to make the adjustment... She is giving him the mothering and attention he needs.... Ty will be there to comfort all of us, and our families when we cross over.

I bet Tybee is there with him helping him to make the adjustment... She is giving him the mothering and attention he needs.... Ty will be there to comfort all of us, and our families when we cross over.

What a beautiful thought Gabby. What a comfort to think that Ethan is with Tybee.

My heart truly aches for you, I have a son the same age...peace and love to you, now, and most especially in the following days, weeks months and years to come, when you need it the most.
Much Love

I am so very sorry for your loss. My family and I camp often, and it's heart wrenching to hear this story - tragic. Know that you, and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so very sad to hear about your tragic news. I truly believe that losing a child is the greatest pain there can be. I know you will always have your treasured memories of him and know that he will be inside of your heart always. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.

God Bless You All!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back