FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail #2

She's not smart, period.

But it's unbelievable we have to debate this hairbrush thing ad nauseam, isn't it Tippytoes? Cindy is a straight up liar and manipulator. Anyone who thinks she didn't deliberately give the wrong hairbrush to LE is riding the Cindy Crazy Train.

IMO of course :)

I guess if not jumping to the conclusion that every action ever taken by Cindy has evil intent means that one is 'riding the Cindy Crazy Train', then I'm on board. What can I say? :waitasec:

I guess if not jumping to the conclusion that every action ever taken by Cindy has evil intent means that one is 'riding the Cindy Crazy Train', then I'm on board. What can I say? :waitasec:
I'm still interested in knowing what makes you conclude that any of Caylee's hair was on the brush Cindy gave to LE.

You think?

I think if LE gets hold of "Caylee's brush" and finds hair with an intact root, they certainly will do a full DNA comparison.

Why do I think that Cindy has thoroughly cleaned that brush by now?

The FBI does not want to destroy the root of the death band hair - doing so would destroy the death band evidence which is found on the root. It wouldn't matter if they had Caylee's entire head of hair to compare it to.

I'm still interested in knowing what makes you conclude that any of Caylee's hair was on the brush Cindy gave to LE.

Because the report says that the hair was microscopically similar. No one else in that house has hair that looks the same as Caylee's under a microscope. The FBI did not say the hair isn't Caylee's they said it wasn't a 'suitable' speciman.

She's not smart, period.

But it's unbelievable we have to debate this hairbrush thing ad nauseam, isn't it Tippytoes? Cindy is a straight up liar and manipulator. Anyone who thinks she didn't deliberately give the wrong hairbrush to LE is riding the Cindy Crazy Train.

IMO of course :)

The hairbrush trick, alone, could almost be written off, but in light of the pants, the lawyer-agreement for custody that never was, the confusion on who's the daddy? There is a deliberate need to muddy the waters from Cindy. People who have nothing to hide...hide nothing.

If the goal is to recover Caylee, wouldn't a grandma want to present the feds with the best evidence possible? Rule out Caylee being dead in the trunk and you have your "Caylee is Alive" defense.

Also, note from the emails to Rick, Cindy rambles about all their hair being in the trunk. No one else from the family is missing so you give the best evidence you have and let the scientists do their job.

What makes you think that? Check out this picture on the FBI site of a hair with a death band - it's next to the root, not part of it.
http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backissu/jan2004/research/2004_01_research01b.htm#fig81

What makes me think that? It was mentioned by someone on NG when the report first came out that they FBI did not want to destroy the death hair root, but aside from that, we know they have the root and we know they have Caylee's DNA profile. They don't even need a known sample of Caylee's hair to do the full DNA testing if they wanted to do it.

Yes, according to Cindy's email, she said she gave LE a hairbrush. Did not say it was shared by Caylee.

I just can't figure out what the big deal is about the hairbrush. LE wanted a sample of Caylee's hair and Cindy provided it. Done deal. There is no "right" or "wrong" hairbrush. It's amazing how people can get so worked up over nothing at all.

If you read the document on physical evidence, it is, indeed, a big deal. Page 43 of the 10th part.

Monday, July 21/08, collected by Yuri Melich, by Court Order:

1 brush belonging to Caylee Anthony

What makes me think that? It was mentioned by someone on NG when the report first came out that they FBI did not want to destroy the death hair root, but aside from that, we know they have the root and we know they have Caylee's DNA profile. They don't even need a known sample of Caylee's hair to do the full DNA testing if they wanted to do it.
I can't remember if, in all the flurry of evidence motions, Baez was able to prevent the destruction of the death band hair root - I don't think he was, since he didn't file in a federal court.

I wonder if the FBI does have a DNA match between the hair and another sample from Caylee, and we simply don't know about it.

I can't remember if, in all the flurry of evidence motions, Baez was able to prevent the destruction of the death band hair root - I don't think he was, since he didn't file in a federal court.

I wonder if the FBI does have a DNA match between the hair and another sample from Caylee, and we simply don't know about it.

That's certainly a possiblity. In the preliminary report, it says that the hair root was preserved on a slide and the remainder of the hair was sent of for mDNA testing.

Im probably going to be completely slaughtered like the Thanksgiving Turkey for stating this but here goes...Alhtough I do not give anything Cindy says aside from the fact that 'she loves her granddaughter' which I def believe....any credibility, I must say although I condemn her actions for lieing to LE and protecting her daughter, I do understand why. I have stated this for a long time on different crime sites that when it comes to turning in your own child 'all well knowing they could go to the chair' for what they did, MOST not all, I say MOST people would staunchly defend their own child. Do I think she is lieing? heck yeah, Do I think you should put a suffering grandmom in jail? heck no.
Previous cases show that mothers go to their deaths defending their kids, wrong or right. If cindy in her heart and mind believes casey had anything to do with Caylees death, she probably believes that it was an accident, thus explaining her acting the way she does to defend casey. I believe LP when he states that CA knows but doesnt want to loose casey too. I highly doubt she will be brought up on any charges as IMOO no jury would convict a grandmother who is hurting the way she is. I actually do feel horrible for her that she is suffering so much, not just for the death of her dear gd, but from the public, the media etc etc., this is so horrific for me to understand, so I give CA some sympathy, as no one should ever have to know the loss of a child that way.

Poly .. (talks alot and wears her heart on her sleeve)~

Im probably going to be completely slaughtered like the Thanksgiving Turkey for stating this but here goes...Alhtough I do not give anything Cindy says aside from the fact that 'she loves her granddaughter' which I def believe....any credibility, I must say although I condemn her actions for lieing to LE and protecting her daughter, I do understand why. I have stated this for a long time on different crime sites that when it comes to turning in your own child 'all well knowing they could go to the chair' for what they did, MOST not all, I say MOST people would staunchly defend their own child. Do I think she is lieing? heck yeah, Do I think you should put a suffering grandmom in jail? heck no.
Previous cases show that mothers go to their deaths defending their kids, wrong or right. If cindy in her heart and mind believes casey had anything to do with Caylees death, she probably believes that it was an accident, thus explaining her acting the way she does to defend casey. I believe LP when he states that CA knows but doesnt want to loose casey too. I highly doubt she will be brought up on any charges as IMOO no jury would convict a grandmother who is hurting the way she is. I actually do feel horrible for her that she is suffering so much, not just for the death of her dear gd, but from the public, the media etc etc., this is so horrific for me to understand, so I give CA some sympathy, as no one should ever have to know the loss of a child that way.

Poly, while I agree with your general premise, I think there are boundaries, too. I believe CA oversteps those boundaries when she harms other peoples' reputations with false and baseless accusations, stalls or tries to impede LE's investigation in any way, and concocts stories in an attempt to manipulate facts.

If her "defense" had caused no harm -- I would feel sorry for her, too.

If the sample hair did not match, the report would say so. It would not say the hair sample was not suitable. Apparently some people believe that Cindy is so smart she would have known that, although the hairs looked similar under a microscope, the hair in the brush she provided wouldn't be suitable. I don't give her that much credit. If LE needed a different sample, they could have asked for one. Or they could have used their other DNA samples from Caylee for comparison. Providing a brush with Caylee's hair in it, as requested, is in no way screwing with evidence. Removing the hair from the brush before handing it over to LE would be.

My kids didn't have their own brushes when they were little, they shared mine.

Apparently Caylee did have her own hairbrush. And it was in Cindy's bathroom. CIndy said so herself in her e-mail to LG, which she never disputed as being anything but authentic.

Apparently Caylee did have her own hairbrush. And it was in Cindy's bathroom. CIndy said so herself in her e-mail to LG, which she never disputed as being anything but authentic.

Yes, Caylee did have her own hairbrush that Cindy used on the occasions that she brushed Caylee's hair. But what if she didn't? LE would gladly accept the shared hairbrush. It's just not that big a deal which hairbrush she gave them, IMO.

Yes, Caylee did have her own hairbrush that Cindy used on the occasions that she brushed Caylee's hair. But what if she didn't? LE would gladly accept the shared hairbrush. It's just not that big a deal which hairbrush she gave them, IMO.

IF she didn't, the brush she gave them would have been all she had. Having (and keeping) a BETTER sample is the difference. It doesn't get much more clear than that.

I believe that she is manipulating the system (which I believe is a habit with her) and that it's all about Cindy. I think she perceives her daughter and granddaughter as extensions of herself, her possessions. I think she is fanatical about saving Casey and denying the facts to preserve her own rigid view of herself and family.

Having said that, I can completely understand your view and sympathy If what you say is true, then I hope if she were ever to come up on charges of obstruction, that she takes full responsibility and says, yes, I did it to save my child and let the chips fall where they may, I'm willing to take the consequences.

But she DID!!!

CHilly, I am sorry but I don't understand why you are just not seeing this :confused:

What a horrible precedent to set, that any grieving person is given a pass for lying their *advertiser censored**es off REPEATEDLY to impede an investigation into the murder of a baby... or anyone!

No, I think CA should be prosecuted and i don't feel sorry for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back