FBI searching for Jane Doe 25 & 26 in Child *advertiser censored*

Sorry for triple posting but looking at the photo I noticed something else about the hair. If her hair was long and pulled on top of her head and pinned there it would appear more straight in the back but the left over shorter neck hairs would be unkempt and straggly appearing as is in the picture. I felt it important to mention because it could very well be a woman with long hair and not a bob cut. I came across that when looking for back tattoos for a similar design, a lot of the woman had their hair pulled up with the curly neck hairs exposed.

That is actually kind of good if it is massage. It narrows it down a bit and suggests that it might be a shop of some sort. A shop with dark blue walls and white borders that is both a tattoo shop and a massage parlor. If it is in the same area that they are talking about it should be pretty easy to narrow down.

As for the tattoo. That is not a tattoo yet, it is not even the beginning. That is a drawing of the outline of the tattoo. If it was actually inked on at that point there would be red all over her back and as you can see her back is not even discolored a little bit.

With the better picture now, I agree - I think it looks like a tracing in pen yet to be inked - mainly because at the top of her shoulder (left side) it looks like the trace ink has rubbed off or not been laid down on the skin correctly. Though it does look like a flipped design - its close enough. The top of the design is not penned in because the trace paper doesn't fold over the contours well on the shoulders, but the top lines above that (where the design would end on the very top of the shoulders) are drawn in.

It made me think that the 'shop front' could be more a tattoo shop with a massage section out the back, or could it be a gym or spa place? The windows with the glass blocks and covering are not normal internal windows, more for 'water areas' or external covered areas. There looks to be a bench seat and another sign to the left of the doorway.

Why have a sign dedicated to 'Massage' inside a premises, unless the front of the business offered a different business service. The doorway looks to be an entrance to the massage business, not the massage room, the entrance doesn't seem to have a door fitted or any latch inlays.

I wondered if where the pic was taken was 'staged' - maybe this is a screen shot from the film?

I'm sorry I blew the margins. Here's the full site with the higher res pics.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/san-be...child-*advertiser censored*-investigation.ece

Could somebody pls take a snapshot & post it bc I'm on my cell & not screwing around w/ photobucket on it. I'm sorry, just that my time on here is sporadic today.

From the article...

Snipped:
The two women, known only as Jane Doe No. 25 and No. 26, may be connected to a man seen in child *advertiser censored* footage abusing a young child over a span of several years, according to an FBI wanted poster.
The women are not shown abusing the child in the video and are not considered suspects of any illegal activity. Neither woman nor the man in the video has been identified.
Photos and videos of the child being sexually abused and raped were found circulating among online child *advertiser censored* groups. They were first obtained in August 2012 by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

I kind of have a dumb question...but why aren't we looking at a screen shot of the man who was abusing the child rather than these 2 women who are apparently innocent?

I kind of have a dumb question...but why aren't we looking at a screen shot of the man who was abusing the child rather than these 2 women who are apparently innocent?

They may not have a photo of anything of him that they can put out to the public. :dunno:

http://www.mydesert.com/viewart/201...y-lead-FBI-source-child-*advertiser censored*

Photos of women may lead FBI to source of child *advertiser censored*
May 29, 2013
Written by
| City News Service

Snipped:
Federal authorities said the women, victim and suspect may have ties to Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Investigators have obtained photos showing the victim swimming at a Desert Hot Springs-area hotel and with a San Bernardino County “Junior Fire Marshal” hat, according to the FBI.

Snipped:
Online videos of the child engaging in sexually explicit activities were first documented by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in August 2012, and they continue to circulate on child *advertiser censored* sites, according to the FBI.

The two women being sought are not accused of taking part in any illegal activity, but investigators believe that based on digital evidence, they may have been in contact with the victim and may be able to identify the child, according to the FBI.

Why does Aug 2012 seem familiar? When was that bust in Cali with the military guy & his wife/gf?

Not dumb, I have the same question. Plus, iiiiif these women were there when the child was being victimized, then how could they not be suspects as well? Isn't it a crime to be involved at all in anything like this? Unless... Is it possible maybe the child victim is a child of the perp, so to protect the identity they don't release the guy's face? Or maybe the guy's face isn't shown in the *advertiser censored*? Maybe only a certain part/s is shown?

I want to know how FBI can be certain the wings are a tatt instead of an outline? I agree with those that have said it looks like an inked outline done before the actual tattoo. Could they believe its a tattoo maybe done before coloring, bc she does have her swimsuit on & there was a pool at the hotel...so maybe they think if it wasn't permanent then it would have run/washed away somewhat in a chlorine pool?

Actually, now that I think about it, being in a pool could also account for her curly baby line hair by her neck. My hair is very long so I always pull it up at the beach, my baby hairs at the end of the day are always curly & unkempt once wet & salty/sandy...& my hair is poker straight btw.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ser censored*-sites-hope-rescuing-victim.html

The 'Jane Doe' tattoo that could save a seven-year-old girl from sex abuse ordeal: FBI releases images of women spotted in graphic video to try to identify attacker
By RACHEL QUIGLEY
PUBLISHED: 07:37 EST, 30 May 2013 | UPDATED: 08:51 EST, 30 May 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sites-hope-rescuing-victim.html#ixzz2UsdVeFU1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Snipped:
The child was also wearing a San Bernardino County junior fire marshal's hat and visited the swimming facilities at a hotel located in Desert Hot Springs, California, possibly on the date of March 16, 2010.

An FBI spokeswoman told NBCLA: 'The images in the video are very graphic. We are dealing with a serious level of abuse. The young girl was repeatedly victimized.

'In some of the images the victim is seen swimming in a pool in the hotel, in the Desert Hot Springs area. We are hoping someone's memory is sparked by these images and gives us a call.

'It has been successful in the past and hopefully it will be again.'

Dear gosh, they think the girl is about 7 & repeatedly victimized. They said images... Hate this stuff!

Hmmm... On the FBI site, the winged woman isn't shown with the Hispanic woman & the fire marshall hat now. So does this mean they have Jane Doe 25?

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/ecap/unknown-individuals-2/view#disablemobile

Snipped:
DETAILS
Law enforcement officials are seeking information which will lead to the identification of an unknown individual known as Jane Doe 26. It is believed that this individual may have critical information pertaining to the identity of a child victim in an ongoing sexual exploitation investigation.
Images containing this individual were found on the Internet, and first came to the attention of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in August of 2012.
Jane Doe 26 is described as a possibly Hispanic female, likely between the ages of 25 and 35, with dark hair and brown eyes.
Additional images relevant to the investigation include those depicting the victim wearing a San Bernardino County Junior Fire Marshal hat, and visiting the swimming facilities at a hotel located in the area of Desert Hot Springs, California, possibly on the date of March 16, 2010.

Re: the hotel with swimming pool. LE must have the list of guests. Without saying location, we were on vacation and a vehicle was parked next to us at the hotel. A few days later there was a multistate alert for people who had killed a store clerk. When I heard the description of the car and guy I immediately got on the phone with the detective and gave him our check in and out dates at the hotel. They were caught....the reason I remembered these people, they threw a dirty diaper on the lot. It can be something so simple as that to connect a criminal to a crime. It is easier to remember ink, especially in beginning stages. Perhaps the perp does ink.

Gosh Jacie, you're so right! & downright hero you are! Great job calling that tip in!

But.....what about if they used fake info?

These kinds of threads rip my heart out more than any other. Hate this crap. Imo all of these perps need to be euthanized.

So, images as well as video. Jesus they've been at it got a long time. Says investigators took clues from images & video that links them to a certain area.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...en-sought-in-fbi-hunt-for-child-sex-predator/

Snipped:
The unidentified women, “Jane Doe #25” and “Jane Doe #26”, are not seen in newly released digital images and video, but they may be able to provide valuable details regarding the identity of the victim, FBI investigators said.

Snipped:
“The images are horrific,” said FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller.

Snipped:
“There are clues taken from images and video of real child *advertiser censored*. We have clues that this is taking place in the San Bernardino area, perhaps the vicinity of Desert Hot Springs. Some of the images we have are of the victim swimming in a pool at a hotel in Desert Hot Springs. Another image is of the little girl wearing a ‘Junior Fire Marshal’ hat from San Bernardino County,” said Eimiller.

Gosh Jacie, you're so right! & downright hero you are! Great job calling that tip in!

But.....what about if they used fake info?

Not at all a hero, I just saw something and remembered it. Heroes are the LE who arrest people. I was shaking when I made that call. Even if they used fake info the cars are checked in the lot and can be matched up to the rooms.

Not at all a hero, I just saw something and remembered it. Heroes are the LE who arrest people. I was shaking when I made that call. Even if they used fake info the cars are checked in the lot and can be matched up to the rooms.

Yes you are...period no come backs.

Lol!

I agree, le are heroes as well. ;)

http://i.word.com/idictionary/hero

Snipped:
2b : the central figure in an event, period, or movement

You are the central figure in the event that happened with regards to their capture - you remembered the dirty diaper incident - you called it in - you were pivotal in their capture. Hero, accept it - you deserve it shnookums!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back