FINALLY SOMEONE SPEAKS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE "INTRUDER" DNA

TLynn said:
Popcorn -

I believe it was PMPT - it was a whole segment; Patsy & JonBenet were in New York, bought two sets of Day Of The Week panties - one for JonBenet, one for a cousin....JonBenet (from what I remember) wanted to keep the "larger" panties.

An opened package sticking out of the dresser drawer was found...with "Wednesday" missing....

So, what are you talking about - internet rumor?

That's exactly what internet legend is... " I believe "

Investigators believed that the brand new "Wednesday" panties were pulled out of a drawer by one of the Ramseys and put on JonBenet's body after it was wiped down, to try to fool LE into thinking that they were the same panties JonBenet had worn on Christmas Day, which was on a Wednesday.

The autopsy report describes a bit of vaginal blood in a corner of the labia. Whoever wiped the body down had obviously missed it. Blood from that area is likely what caused the blood spots found in the panties.

imo

Originally posted by popcorn
That's exactly what internet legend is... " I believe "
Are you saying you think that investigators ordered DNA tests run on brand new panties from the same factory as where the "Wednesday" panties were manufactured, because of Internet rumors? If that's what you're saying, you have to be kidding. On second thought, since you appear to be part of the RST, you're probably dead serious. Grasping at straws is what the RST does...even nonexistent straws.

lol...i mean, imo

Ivy said:
Investigators believed that the brand new "Wednesday" panties were pulled out of a drawer by one of the Ramseys and put on JonBenet's body after it was wiped down, to try to fool LE into thinking that they were the same panties JonBenet had worn on Christmas Day, which was on a Wednesday.
This is it exactly IMO. The size 12s were the only other Wednesday panties available to replace the wet/soiled and/or bloody original (smaller) panties. IMO the stager was trying to hide the panty-change from anyone who might've seen JB in the original panties.

IMO this supports a PDI-alone theory - Patsy was trying to fool John with the panty switch. On the morning of the 26th John told police he'd read to JB and tucked her in. It was later that his story changed and he said JB came home asleep and never woke up. IMO this suggests that at the time of his initial statement he hadn't yet invented the "never woke up" story.

IMO the purpose of the Wednesday panties was to make it appear JB was wearing the same underwear she'd worn all day - IOW, to present a "never woke up" story. If John hadn't invented the story yet, obviously he wouldn't have considered it important to use the Wednesday panties in staging/redressing.

Unless...

You don't suppose he put the size 12s on JB when he disappeared to the basement that morning ?? To make adjustments to the staging to support his never-woke-up story ?

Britt Interesting thoughts.

Does anyone remember what John was wearing the morning of Dec. 26th 1996?

16 THOMAS HANEY: Did JonBenet have
17 panties with the names of each day of the week
18 on it?
19 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-hum.
20 THOMAS HANEY: Okay. And did she
21 wear those according to the day of the week or
22 was it just kind of --
23 PATSY RAMSEY: Just whatever.
24 THOMAS HANEY: Did she know, pay
25 much attention to what day of the week it was?
1 PATSY RAMSEY: No.
2 THOMAS HANEY: So whatever would
3 come out of the drawer?
4 PATSY RAMSEY: (Nodding).
5 THOMAS HANEY: Would she or could
6 she have ever exchanged panties with some other
7 girl that she was playing with?
8 PATSY RAMSEY: Oh, yeah, probably.
9 You know, if they went swimming or something and
10 got something wet or, you know, it wasn't
11 unusual to have left clothes at our house or
12 somebody else's clothes at somebody else's
13 house.
14 THOMAS HANEY: So they just kind of
15 go in the laundry, maybe get sorted out?
16 PATSY RAMSEY: Right, then the next
17 thing you see, say oh, here, something of yours,
18 and --
19 THOMAS HANEY: Could anybody else
20 have worn hers, say the ones that she was
21 wearing Christmas night, the next morning?
22 PATSY RAMSEY: Um --
23 THOMAS HANEY: The ones that she
24 was wearing, you said when you put her to bed
25 Christmas night. She wasn't swimming or
1 anything Christmas Eve --
2 PATSY RAMSEY: No.
3 THOMAS HANEY: -- at the Whites or
4 there wouldn't have involved -- or did it
5 involve dressing up or trying things on?
6 PATSY RAMSEY: No.
7 (Answering while question being
8 asked).
9 PATSY RAMSEY: You mean would
10 somebody have had her underwear on?
11 THOMAS HANEY: Something along
12 those lines.
13 PATSY RAMSEY: It would have been
14 very unlikely. I can't imagine, no.
15 TRIP DeMUTH: Do you remember the
16 white panties with the printed rosebuds with the
17 words of the day on it, did that sound like
18 JonBenet's panties?
19 PATSY RAMSEY: Could have been.
20 She had a lot of 'em, so, I don't know.
21 TRIP DeMUTH: And how --
22 PATSY RAMSEY: If I saw them, I
23 might recall them.
24 TRIP DeMUTH: How often would she
25 change her underwear? Was she good about
1 changing them daily?
2 PATSY RAMSEY: Oh, yes, yes.
3 Usually we bathed every day and --
4 TRIP DeMUTH: Okay.
5 PATSY RAMSEY: -- changed her
6 underwear.
7 TRIP DeMUTH: Let me ask you if you
8 remember the last time you remember her bathing?
9 PATSY RAMSEY: I believe -- I
10 believe the 24th, before we went to church. We
11 went to 4 o'clock service, so we got dressed up.
12 And I don't believe that we did on Christmas
13 Day, because that was too much for (INAUDIBLE).
14 TRIP DeMUTH: Do you recall her
15 another time, her washing her hands after that
16 time that you remember her bath on the 24th?
17 And we talked yesterday about a lot of times
18 that she could have. But specifically do you
19 have any remember --
20 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I can't
21 specifically say when she would have washed her
22 hands.
23 TRIP DeMUTH: After she bathed
24 though on the 24th, she would have had clean
25 underwear on after that?
1 PATSY RAMSEY: Oh, yeah.
2 I am sure she would have had clean
3 underwear on the 25th, though, she'd just not
4 have taken a bath.
5 TRIP DeMUTH: She would have
6 changed them Christmas morning?
7 PATSY RAMSEY: Or Christmas
8 afternoon, getting dressed. Christmas morning,
9 you know (indicating a noise).

18 Q. (By Mr. Levin) Well, let's start
19 with what - I will make it very simple for
20 you, Mrs. Ramsey. What information are you
21 in possession of or what do you know about
22 the underwear that your daughter was wearing
23 at the time she was found murdered?
24 A. I have heard that she had on a
25 pair of Bloomi's that said Wednesday on them.
1 Q. The underwear that she was
2 wearing, that is Bloomi's panties, do you
3 know where they come from as far as what
4 store?
5 A. Bloomingdales in New York.
6 Q. Who purchased those?
7 A. I did.
8 Q. Do you recall when you purchased
9 them?
10 A. It was, I think, November of '96.
11 Q. In the fall of 1996, how many
12 trips did you make to New York?
13 A. Two, I believe.
14 Q. Do you recall, and again, the
15 same, same qualification I gave you when we
16 started, which is, I understand that you are
17 not going to give me exact dates, but the
18 two trips you made, did you make those with
19 different groups of people?
20 A. Yes.
21 Q. The first trip, who was that trip
22 with?
23 A. The first trip was a
24 mother-daughter trip with my mother Nedra
25 Paugh, my sister Pam Paugh, friends Susan
1 Flanders from Charlevoix, Michigan, and her
2 daughter and a friend of Susan's, Ms.
3 Kirkpatrick I believe was her name, and her
4 daughter, and JonBenet and myself.
5 Q. And the second trip you made was?
6 A. The second trip we made was with
7 Glen and Susan Stein.
8 Q. Is that the trip -- which trip
9 was the November trip?
10 A. With the children.
11 Q. Was that -- that is the first
12 trip?
13 A. Yes.
14 Q. And the second trip that you and
15 your husband and the Steins took, was that
16 also November, but later in the month, or
17 was that a December trip?
18 A. I think it was December.
19 Q. And maybe this will help jog your
20 memory as to time. I believe that was the
21 time of the Christmas parade in Boulder.
22 A. Yes.
23 Q. Is that correct?
24 A. Yes.
25 Q. Were you out of town?
1 A. I remember that.
2 Q. Which of those two trips did you
3 purchase the Bloomi's?
4 A. The first trip.
5 Q. Was it something that was selected
6 by JonBenet?
7 A. I believe so.
8 Q. Was it your intention, when you
9 purchased those, for those to be for her,
10 not for some third party as a gift?
11 A. I bought some things that were
12 gifts and some things for her. So I
13 don't --
14 Q. Just so I am clear, though, it is
15 your best recollection that the purchase of
16 the underpants, the Bloomi's days of the
17 week, was something that you bought for her,
18 whether it was just I am buying underwear
19 for my kids or these are special, here's a
20 present, that doesn't matter, but it was your
21 intention that she would wear those?
22 A. Well, I think that I bought a
23 package of the -- they came in a package of
24 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
25 I think I bought a package to give to my
1 niece.
2 Q. Which niece was that?
3 A. Jenny Davis.
4 Q. They came in, if you recall, do
5 you remember that they come in kind of a
6 plastic see-through plastic container.
7 A. Right.
8 Q. They are rolled up?
9 A. Yes.
10 Q. So if I understand you correctly,
11 you bought one package for Jenny Davis, your
12 niece, and one for JonBenet?
13 A. I am not sure if I bought one or
14 two.
15 Q. Do you remember what size they
16 were?
17 A. Not exactly.
18 Q. JonBenet was found wearing the
19 Wednesday Bloomi's underpants, and your
20 understanding is correct, that is a fact, you
21 can accept that as a fact, when she was
22 found murdered. Those underpants do not fit
23 her. Were you aware of that?
24 MR. WOOD: Are you stating that
25 as a matter of fact --
1 MR. LEVIN: I'm stating that as a
2 matter --
3 MR. WOOD: - for a six-year-old
4 child?
5 MR. LEVIN: I am stating that as
6 a matter of fact.

Tricia said:
Does anyone remember what John was wearing the morning of Dec. 26th 1996?
Whatever he was wearing in the morning, if dark fibers from his Xmas-night shirt were on JonBenet's body, they could have transferred to the size-12 panties whenever they were put on her.

Right, Britt. The black shirt fibers could also have been transferred to JonBenet's crotch area if John is the one who wiped the body down.

I've seen no reports describing what John wore on the 26th. He said he showered that morning, so maybe he changed clothes. If he, like Patsy, wore the same clothing on the 26th that he'd worn to the Whites' on Christmas, we probably would have known about it by now.

imo

with this case.

The DNA is a red herring IMO.

It was so miniscule that they couldn't get more than 9 markers for over 7 years, yet the RST wants us to believe that this DNA is significant?

Give me a break!

If it was the killer's and JB scratched him in order for it to get under her nails, there would have been more of it. Much more, even if the perp cleaned under her nails. What else was found under her nails along with this foreign DNA?
Nobody knows when that blood spot got into the panties either. That could have happened ealier in the day. JB was prone to sinus infections according to the medical info we have. I know when I have sinus infections my nose often bleeds a little as well. JB could have done her own cross contamination. The last time Patsy remembers her even bathing was the 24th!

Thanks Spade for posting this:
14 TRIP DeMUTH: Do you recall her
15 another time, her washing her hands after that
16 time that you remember her bath on the 24th?
17 And we talked yesterday about a lot of times
18 that she could have. But specifically do you
19 have any remember --
20 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I can't
21 specifically say when she would have washed her
22 hands.

Does anyone know what date the Christmas parade was on? And did anyone ever find out exactly what the Ramsey's did on the 24? Where they went, etc? I seem to remember something about going out to eat that day, but I'm not sure if I'm remembering it correctly.

Does Pasta Jays ring a bell? Then going to look at the Star? JonBenet was dissappointed that she was not allowed to get out of the car for a closer look.

Then, JonBenet was dissappointed with the My Twinn Doll. Then, JonBenet was dissappointed with the matching clothes that her mommy wanted her to wear. Then, JonBenet was dissapointed that Daddy didn't have time to take her around the corner on her new bike........

I'd say that it's safe to say that JonBenet was dissapointed in having the leave the Whites home to go back to her own.

IMO-
RR

I'll get even with you. ;)

Ck your PM's and thanks! I thought I remembered that they had gone out for dinner. I was going to say they went to Pasta Jay's but I wasn't completely sure of my memory. It isn't what it used to be....

Now, do you have the info on the Christmas parade? I'm curious as to what day that fell on...I'm thinking around the 18th? Could be later...

It was so miniscule that they couldn't get more than 9 markers for over 7 years, yet the RST wants us to believe that this DNA is significant?
Posted by Seeker.....

...I've always wondered how on earth someone who was 'supposedly' in the Ramsey's home for hours gathering info, checking out the basement etc...could leave only degraded DNA.

You'd think there would be DNA all over the place matching the intruder.

DNA all over the paintbrush, paint tote, rope, blanket, JonBenet's other clothing, her bed, door handles etc.

Just lurking. Too busy to participate so save the Ned where the heck have you been posts LOL :dance: .

Now what would the cost of swabbing the entire warehouse of men that manufactured the underpants JB was wearing?

Anyone up for a collection? Anyone have the name of that factory in Asia?

By the way I am still working on something for this case.

Missed ya all, hey Cheri baybeeeeee. Where's Zotto?

Interesting developements in this case, and does anyone think John Ramsey stands a chance in HELL winning a seat in office?

WHAT one post every 60 seconds. Come on now, we all now I post about 10 of them in that time LOL

Nedthan Johns said:
Interesting developements in this case, and does anyone think John Ramsey stands a chance in HELL winning a seat in office?

WHAT one post every 60 seconds. Come on now, we all now I post about 10 of them in that time LOL
Ned - I'd be interested in reading your theory on Scott Peterson again. Do you still have it? Have you reviewed it lately? If so, how close did you come to what happened?

Nedthan Johns said:
Missed ya all, hey Cheri baybeeeeee. Where's Zotto?

Oh don't even bother with the "Cheri baybeeeeee" business ... you cur. You go away and ditch us for months at a time and then come back here sniffing around. Humph! Some nerve you CA guys have ...

:slap:

There. Let that be a lesson to you. And there's more where that came from ... just wait till Zotto gets ahold of ya! :eek:

Show Me said:
Posted by Seeker.....

...I've always wondered how on earth someone who was 'supposedly' in the Ramsey's home for hours gathering info, checking out the basement etc...could leave only degraded DNA.

You'd think there would be DNA all over the place matching the intruder.

DNA all over the paintbrush, paint tote, rope, blanket, JonBenet's other clothing, her bed, door handles etc.

It looks like the degraded DNA is the best argument that the DNA isn't connected to the crime. Unless the DNA maybe came from saliva, there shouldn't be any reason that it to have less than 13 markers. The assertions that JB had material under her fingernails indicating that she scratched her attacker and that the DNA from the nails is the same as the DNA found in the panties are probably not factual.

Most of the cases you read about with DNA are those where there has been a fight where 2 or more people bled or rape/murder cases. These are gimmies. In many cases, no DNA is left. Sometimes they have a couple of hairs, which may not yield any DNA, and only serve as a comparison if a like sample is available. The intruder could do all sorts of things and not leave any DNA. Most likely scenario was the intruder came in wearing a coat and gloves, and maybe a hat. This accounts for the cold night weather, would explain the lack of DNA from scratches, lack of fingerprints, and if furlined on the collar a/o sleeves, would account for the hair found in JB's hands. An intruder would keep his coat on, so if discovered he could run and not worry about grabbing it or leaving it behind.

For those in LE that feel that an intruder did it, the DNA is kind of an official statement that LE has evidence to solve the crime, and will solve the crime. Its a statement of their ability and their official position to the public and the perp. Privately, many in LE probably know, or feel that the DNA isn't going to solve the crime, and without it, or a confession, the perp has succeeded. But they can't say that.

Nedthan Johns said:
Now what would the cost of swabbing the entire warehouse of men that manufactured the underpants JB was wearing?
Anyone up for a collection? Anyone have the name of that factory in Asia?
The problem is that the DNA could just as easily have come from the point of sale as well as the point of manufacture. Who knows if someone sneezed on the package in the display aisle and JonBenet transfered some DNA both onto her hands and onto the panties when she put them on.

Maybe someone even opened the package in the store to get a better look at them, OR maybe someone purchased them, opened the package, then returned it.

All we know is the BPD tested new panties right out of the package and found DNA on them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back