FINALLY SOMEONE SPEAKS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE "INTRUDER" DNA

Neddy,

You can't keep coming back and disrupting our peaceful lives like this. We go through all the grief of mourning you and draping our computers in black and then lo and behold you resurrect yourself and reopen our "missing you" wounds. Haven't we suffered enough???

I am alive and well and living in posting retirement heaven. But it's always lovely to "see" you :)

I have :blowkiss: for you both. Someone took away the flowers :(

Nan: I still do have my Peterson theory. However it's on disc somewhere at home, and i haven't kept up on that case at all. What do they think happened to her?

My theory, if I remember correctly, was that Scott may have drugged her with something, but that he most certainly had struck her in the head with a blunt object. He wanted to make sure she was dead. The murder either started or ended in the kitchen. he then took the umbrellas from his backyard, and wrapped her up in it. She was dragged into the garage and loaded into the truck early the next morning. He waited her down with the weights he made prior to the day he murdered her. This was a planned murder. He also bought the boat for the very reason to use for the disposal of her body, (that’s why he never told his parents about the boat) which also confirms to me this was pre-planned, along with taking out the insurance policy on her. Having looked up tide times and locations on his computer prior to the crime correlates his actions. I believe Laci’s head most likely came loose after being submerged in water due to the weight of the cement blocks, during decomposition it came loose. Scott is a Narcissist and Sociopath. He feels absolutely NO remorse, and has detached himself from the crime entirely. He truly thinks he did nothing wrong. He had no real love for Laci or Amber. I feel he had thought about murdering Laci for some time. His psychosis was fed by a sick mother who raised Scott in an environment where he was never reprimanded for the things he did wrong. They fed his sickness and continue to do so to this day.

thanks for posting that link here is the key folks:

It is true that identifying the 10th genetic marker enabled Ramsey investigators to finally enter the unidentified genetic profile into the FBI's Combined DNA Index System, a national database.

Ned: Consider what the Ramsey's and Wood Want us to believe in this case. That a pedophile came in and murdered their baby girl. That he constructed difficult knots, was savy enough to get in and out of the house without being noticed or without leaving a trace, (besides this DNA they claim is his).

Now with the identification of the 10th marker, which is news to me, why after this many years it would take this long to identify a marker. It’s either there or it’s not. Some new test must have come along, which made it possible for them to retest. Something I will have to check into. I thought you only had to have 8 markers to run through Codis. Either way the IMPORTANT think to note is now we have identification of this magical 10th marker, and this DNA profile has now BEEN run through the DNA database of hundreds of thousands of known pedophiles and criminals, and guess what folks? THERE WAS NO MATCH. What does that mean for this case? It means the likelyhood that this is really a KNOWN pedophile or former criminal is SLIM TO NONE. Unless of course our savy pedophile murderer has no known criminal record. Can anyone tell me when this 10th marker news hit the media, and how and when did it corrolate with the news that Ramsey is running for office?

According to molecular biologist Melissa Weber of CellMark, the additional DNA markers were found after the sample was amplified, which means that the markers could be nothing more than stutter, a false positive. In PCR amplification, when the DNA sample is degraded or damaged, the bad DNA is amplified as well, making it appear as if someone else's DNA is mixed in with the sample.

Weber told Steve Thomas that if the foreign DNA came from two actual, different sources that were mixed, no one could be excluded. That would include John and Burke Ramsey. Unless technology has since advanced to the point where it can be determined that the foreign DNA came from just one source, the Ramseys aren't off the hook regarding the DNA.

It interesting that the DNA from JonBenet's fingernails doesn't match the DNA from the panties. Either there was more than one "intruder" (IOW, more than one source), or the mismatch is the result of stutter caused by the amplification process.

My bet is that there will never be a match to the DNA sample that was entered into the database, because the DNA was either the result of innocent transer, or it's an invalid sample because of stutter.

imo

Ivy said:
My bet is that there will never be a match to the DNA sample that was entered into the database, because the DNA was either the result of innocent transer, or it's an invalid sample because of stutter.
How DARE you deny Sum Yung Gai his day in the sun!!!
:woohoo:

Shylock, Sum Yung Gai was foremost on my mind when I typed the words, "innocent transfer." I apologize for not naming him in person and giving the impression I wanted to deprive the poor Gai of his day in the sun. :truce:

Do you still have the link the website you posted when you introduced SYG? If you do, would you please post it again? I rank the SYG phenomenom among your very best work.

imo

vicktor said:
In every case on trial I've heard of where a suspects DNA was connected to the scene, forensics has stated that the probability of it belonging to someone else is 1 in 6 billion or higher. Sometimes much higher. IOW the suspect was demonstrated to be the only person expected to have that profile in the world. Looking at probabilities, I would expect that for a sample with 10 markers the odds would be in the neighborhood of 1 in 1 million, that another person would have those same 10 markers. Since it has been suggested that the DNA originated at the foreign location of manufacture, this would make it unlikely that a similar sample existed in the CODIS databank.
Hypothetically, if a suspect was found that had a couple of circumstantial things linking them to the case and their handwriting was checked and found to be in the possible catagory, and their DNA matched 10 markers from CODIS, then I feel a jury could rightly vote to convict, both reasonably and
vicktor said:
correctly.
Ahhhh!!! A believer of the odds. Now aply that same logic to the rest of the elements in the case and you'll see some unbelievable odds against the Ramseys innocense. You have put up some very thought provoking posts Vicktor but I fear the Ramseys may not share in my appreciation of your ideas....good luck

Watching you said:
BrotherMoon quote:
That was a brilliant post, BM. Not.
Chew on this for a while: Quote
This is just another example of the misleading statements put out by the RST
Watching you said:
That was some pretty excellent research work. Just remember that neither a polygraph nor the results of a polygraph or even the refusal to take one can be used against you in court. Thanks for the DNA lesson. That was interesting.

Shylock, I was referring to the web page whose URL you posted about the Asian factory where SYG works. It still makes me laugh when I think of it. That post was the cleverest thing I've ever seen.

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back